Summer of 1988 Outside Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked in the tall grass my body began to warm up from the physical activity. I looked and listened, as I made my way in the darkness, for signs of anyone else in the area. I was especially alert since I knew my clothes were nowhere within reach. My body tingled with that thought.

The tall grass tickled and teased my naked body as I moved through it. The quicker I walked the more aroused I became. Before long my cock was once again fully hard and ready for action. I lightly stroked it in my hand as I walked in the dark towards the willow tree.

I soon saw the tree up ahead and stopped next to the spot where I had left my clothes earlier that night. I looked around for my shoes. I knelt down in the darkness and felt around the base of the tree with my hands. I breathed a sigh of relief as I found the shoes right where I had left them. I sat in the grass next to the tree and put them on my feet.

I leaned against the base of the willow tree and just sat quietly in the darkness. A smile grew on my face as I thought about the fun I had engaged in out here in the woods this night. I had walked through this section of woods during the daytime and often played here in the trees and creek with friends over the years. Tonight was a new experience that I wanted to relive throughout the summer.

I looked down at my crotch and laughed as I felt my hard cock with my hand. I had already climaxed twice out here in the woods tonight. It was such a new thrill to be naked outdoors like this and my teenage libido was enjoying every minute.

I looked around as I sat under the willow tree and once again began to masturbate. I decided to get up and walk towards the trailhead while I enjoyed stroking my cock one last time out here in the woods. After about ten minutes I saw the opening where the trailhead ended and the dirt road began.

I stopped at the roadway and looked to my left and right while I continued playing with myself. I still didn't see or hear anyone else in the area. I waited a moment before making my way towards my car parked a ¼ mile down the dirt road. Once I started walking down the road I wouldn't have anywhere to hide in case another car or person appeared. This ¼ mile was the only hurdle between me and the safety and security of my car.

I temporarily stopped playing with my hard cock as I left the cover of the woods and started running down the dirt road towards my car. My erection slapped back and forth against my legs as I ran down the open road in the darkness. I made it to my car and quickly opened the door and sat in the drivers' seat. I reached for my car keys and put them in the ignition.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I started the car and began driving back home. I looked at the radio to see what time it was. I was shocked when I realized it was 5:15 AM. I had been running around naked in the woods for the past three hours. Time truly did fly when you were having fun.

My cock was still rock hard as I drove towards my neighborhood. I felt the urge to jerk off but I needed to focus on driving and getting home safely. I had left my wallet at home and I was butt naked. I could only imagine trying to explain my situation if I were pulled over by the police.

It didn't take long to get home. I made sure to drive towards my house in a direction where I was able to arrive at the top of my street so that I could turn off the car's engine and cruise into my driveway thus avoiding waking up my dad or neighbors. I parked my car in the driveway and looked towards the house to see if anyone was awake. Everything looked dark and quiet.

I rolled down the windows in my car and sat in the darkness stroking my hard cock. I couldn't believe how horny I still was after all of the sexual activity during the last three hours. I had rubbed myself raw from all of the masturbating I had done so far that night. I made a mental note to bring some sort of lubricant with me the next time I decided to do this. After a few minutes of jerking off I quietly opened the car door and got out. I leaned against my car as I ejaculated onto the driveway. My third and final orgasm of the night felt gratifying.

The darkness of night was slowly fading as the sun was beginning to brighten the eastern horizon. I had made it home safely without anyone aware of my kinky late night activity. I quietly made my way back inside and locked the back door behind me.

I kicked off my shoes and headed directly to the bathroom to take a hot shower. I cleaned myself up from the nightly romp in the woods and climbed into bed. The cool cotton sheets welcomed my naked body once again as I relaxed in bed. I was exhausted and fell asleep just as the rest of the neighborhood was waking up. Little did anyone know of the fun I had alone and naked in the great outdoors.

12