All Comments on 'Summer of '74'

by Firstamongequals

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
too strange

time travel equals FANTASY or SCI-FI area not incest big tits equals a waste of time. this so called story should have been kept in your head and not been posted.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
The story seemed a bit rushed towards the end

No too bad for a first post, but the story seemed to be just a bit flat.

Perhaps if the characters were fleshed out more would have put more life into the story.

I did like the storyline and perhaps a redux of the characters and more explicit sex between them is needed in a second chapter.

Thanks for the read

chunkschunksover 11 years ago
Listen to digdaddyrich...

... and not to anonymous. You got talent, kid. You can write. Practice it. You absolutely didn't have to insert the time travel thing in this story, but it absolutely was something that could be explored in greater depth in another story. Keep writing.

sargedog1sargedog1over 11 years ago
lacking and rushed

Ok, so you can at least write a complete sentence or two, to complete the ensemble, how about putting in some suspension of disbelief and some application of identification with protagonist.

Why did he want his mother other than her huge tits? Did he intentionally go back in time to get her fucked over or fuck over uncle or is the point because he gets swollen from tattoos. It is very unfulfilling without the enticement for the read to know why, what was intention.

You also are in denial of your own Oedipus complex, so let it out and draw a clearer picture of SEX with mom. Wet, soft, hard, resistant, hesitant, cum hungry, these are all items a good writer would incorporate with becoming exaggerative with things like 40I tits, though the coke can areolas was a good go.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What is this crap?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous