All Comments on 'Summer of '75'

by masterinnc4u

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Enjoyed it

Liked the story but the grammar and spelling need cleaning up big time.

oldwinooldwinoalmost 17 years ago
Hot Series

Great series. hope you follow up with ome of one you are fifty and use the powder on thirtish snotty women. Maybe at first your bitchy boss at work.

easygoinguyeasygoinguyover 15 years ago
Great story!

Great story and plot line, ok I have only read the first couple chapters but they were hottt! Looking forward to reading more of your work, once again great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
crap

wat started out as mind control turned into bdsm

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DAMN HOT!!!!

I literally came reading this story and rubbi g myself. Great author great story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awful spelling, awful grammar, awful punctuation, good story.

You need to proof read your stories or get someone who speaks English to proof read

The story. Good story though, but I found myself feeling sorry for Kerri

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

I made it to page 6 before the misused words and incorrect spelling just got to be too much. Please get an editor, or maybe fricking read your own stories before publishing. I’m okay with a few errors but this is just ridiculous. A waste of the reader’s time.

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerover 3 years ago
Whew!!!!

This story had my dick and tongue both hard!!! My mouth is watering like crazy too! I loved all the oral sex, cum swallowing and piss drinking! Thank you for a fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely full of typos and misspelled words. You'd think the author would have checked it before publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Chemical mind control premise began okay but turned into absolutely unjustifiable sadistic rape tale with the male protagonist ceding all responsibility for his actions to the sister he had "programmed".

Why didn't he just "dust" his mom & pop and keep his rape fantasies all in the family?

Clearly a mentally disturbed individual.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I LOVED the theme, but the spelling and the syntax errors were very annoying. YOMEYO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous