All Comments on 'Summer of '77 Ch. 02'

by natalieprendergast

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 15 years ago
Wicked

Natalie! You are such a wicked woman, wonderfully wicked! You tease your readers like you tease Dick. When will Rachel take Adam in hand? She's just got to get a little Dick of her own and Adam is so.o.o ready. Please don't make us wait for the next thrilling episode. (And all you anonymous comentators out there, get an ID and trade some emails!)

jiblogogjiblogogalmost 15 years ago
So many possibilities

Very fond of this story and the slow build up. As they say every story happens twice, as a drama and then again as a farce and we see it unfold here with natalie/Dick and Rachel/Adam. We see Natalie and Rachel cooperate to spoil Adams fantasies and guide him into some new experiences.

The sexieness of the situations make Adam stare and all his eyes find to get turned on about are the huge genitals of his uncle dick. So his stares at the trunk, and is fascinated, talking about it with his step sister the two of them appear almost as equals in their lust about that.

It makes the reader wonder, no doubt Rachel would touch dick's dick if given the chance, so may be Adam would, too?

Probably wouldn't admit it by his own but in case he was forced to, ordered to as a punishment?

Just questions and ideas but the horizons widen already with Jill appearing and a group of boys wanking over magazines... Would they dare to do it again, with someone else watching? Maybe they could be tricked into it, some magazines "forgotten" might do the trick - ahh, can't wait to read the next sequel of your naughty story

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007almost 15 years ago
Natalie the Naughty

Great femdom story.

<br /><br />

Natalie exerts her femme dominance over Dick quite expertly. She controls his orgasms, and she permanently denies him the chance to view herself in the nude, much less explore the depths of her womanhood.

<br /><br />

Due to Natalie’s control of his orgasms, Dick is probably experiencing nocturnal emissions, as he did during puberty. A male can only store so much sperm.

<br /><br />

Someone could have told Rachel that, in some relationships, the woman milks, or "drains", her man frequently to reduce his horniness before he enters into the company of attractive women. These "milk maids" want to keep all of the man’s hot cream to themselves. Plus, they like to see their men spurting often. The spurts may not be as powerful, but the joy of more such spectacles makes up for it. And later in the day, the man exhibits more "stamina", a characteristic much appreciated by a receptive woman (right?).

<br /><br />

I suspect that Adam is going to be spanked by Natalie for spying. I've read that some dommes like to put a bare-assed man over their bare thighs, trapping his schlong between them. Then, as that schlong grows in response to her casual touching of his lower back and thighs, she feigns surprise. She clamps her thighs around his horn rhythmically as she smacks his buns. In the interest of warming his buns evenly (among other things!), she soon spreads his legs, revealing more of his masculine equipment. Or the domme has the man bent over, braced against furniture, so that all of his private parts are better exposed to her eyes. (He might be blindfolded to increase suspense and allow her to gaze upon him without him being aware of it.) She can not only watch his buns quake due to her smacks, but also watch his gonads and thrust muscle swing.

<br /><br />

Adam really appreciates Natalie’s tan thighs, a part of the female form not appreciated enough on Literotica.

<br /><br />

Rachel responses to Dick’s unveiling were informative: her interest in men seems to be growing gradually as she gets hungrier and hungrier for big, meaty sausages.

RegretsRegretsover 4 years ago
Very poor story content but a compelling future is hiding in this tale

The behaviour of Adam’s friends is appalling, disrespecting his mother and, even worse, Rachel. He does annoy me. I hope that Natalie will decide that it is high time to get him sorted out in a way that he will never forget. This is the nearest I have got, in Lit, to touching on a situation where, in a long marriage, the husband has never at any time entered his wife, serving her in every other way, but PIV is forbidden to him- not necessarily to others, which was touched on in this story with the mention of her upcoming date, accepted admirably as none of his business by Dick. If Adam is about to be reprogrammed, including biting and chewing a small piece of soap I for one will think it is well overdue. He should certainly look around for a better quality friendship group.

tadams587tadams587about 1 year ago

A great story with natural, unpolished young men. A bit brash when they decide to be a tad more outspoken when with just the fellows, as most young roughhousing men are. Most young women as can be brash too when just with their girlfriends, though most often not as unpolished as men of that age.

I couldn't blame Adam's for increasing curiosity into his lovely Stepmother's "private world", after his stepsister led him to his first viewing. Natalie sounds like a very alluring, entertaining woman. She sounds like she has done a great job training her "well endowed" friend, and they seem just about fully satisfied with their "arrangement"; almost...well, at least one of them is....for now...XD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous