Summer Of Discovery Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was standing by the shower with his back to her, drying his hair. When he heard someone come in, he turned around with a start to see who it was. You don't think in these situations, just react. He saw his pretty cousin standing there, gasping at the sight in front of her, her eyes glued to his penis, which was about half hard. Yes, he had been playing with it a bit while showering, thinking what she must look like nude.

"What are you doing?" He yelled.

"Oh, my. I'm sorry. I had to go pee real bad and forgot you were in here." She lied, never taking her eyes of his very nice penis.

"OK, I'll go to my room and let you go then. You just go ahead and do your thing." Mark replied, covering himself with his towel and leaving into his room.

She decided she must sit down and pee now, or he would know it was a set up. So, she lowered her shorts, sat down, and managed to empty her bladder, wiping her lips dry afterward with the tissue, lingering there a little too long. Damn, she had seen him, and he really was well-hung. She thought of the image burned into her brain of his penis sticking out at a 45 degree angle in front of nice, firm, hairy balls. It was long, but not TOO long, thick but not too massive to enjoy. She rubbed her clit with her fingers involuntarily. It felt very good. Then, the door burst open from Mark's room and he came barging back in. She froze, fingers still at her pussy, looking up in surprise.

"Oh, I thought you were done, but I can see you aren't quite finished yet, are you?" Said Mark, pleased with his quick quip.

He gazed at her cute pussy lips and the hard clit that she had her fingers on before she managed to close her legs. It was shaven except for a thin bikini strip above it. And she was a natural blonde, which he knew already. But it's always good to have living proof. Her legs were very long and nicely tanned, which accentuated the white bikini area that she was partially blocking with her hand and arm. Her other hand held up her t-shirt, showing her cute, narrow waist.

"Well, I guess this makes us even, huh? I saw you and now you've seen me." Reasoned Tammy.

"I don't think so" Mark replied flatly.

"What do you mean?"

"You saw me completely nude, and saw EVERYTHING! All I see is some pretty legs. Your hand is covering the rest, and you have your t-shirt on too. No, it's not even!"

"Oh do you like my legs? I'm glad because there are a lot of them." Tammy replied, happy at the compliment he had made.

"Yes, they are lovely. But I want you to continue what you were doing when I came in. I want to see it." Demanded Mark.

"What do you mean? I was just peeing."

"You were through peeing. I think you were rubbing yourself. I hope it was because of me? Did you like what you saw? Now, let me see the rest and we'll be even."

"You saw that? I mean...uh, I can't do that in front of a guy. And you're my cousin. I'm not sure if I liked it or not. It was too quick. Maybe if you showed it to me again I could get a better look? OhMyGod, What am I saying?"

"I tell you what, I'll show you again if you'll show me yours." Said Mark.

"OK." He said, removing his towel to stand nude in front of Tammy once again. "Now, show me yours."

She reluctantly removed her hand and spread her legs, but not wide, giving him a better look at her tight little pussy. A deal was a deal. Besides, She was enjoying getting such a great close-up view of his manly cock. It was not hard, but it was firming up at the sight of her crotch being exposed.

"I think it was bigger before. Do you think you could play with it a little and make it bigger for me? I mean, that's the only real way to judge a cock. Oops, I mean penis." Tammy asked.

"Only if you touch yourself too, like you were doing before. And if you want to see me get bigger, you'll need to take off your t-shirt too."

After thinking about it for several seconds, and pushing aside all the objections that were trying to enter her mind, she said, "OK," and lifted her shirt up and over her breasts and head, and tossed it aside, leaving her in only a lacy white bra with her panties and shorts around her ankles.

"That will have to go to." Stated Mark.

Tammy was tall and thin, like a model, but not so skinny. She looked fuller with her clothes on, probably because they were mostly loose and baggy. But now that she was sitting there on the toilet nude, he saw her breasts for the first time, nicely shaped with upturned nipples that were already beginning to get hard. They were larger than oranges and smaller than grapefruits, and he was sure they would taste better than either. They were white, like the "V" down below, in stark contrast to the rest of her tanned body. Her hair was short, and blonde, with a hint of a few waves and curls that framed her lovely face well.

Mark couldn't believe what had just transpired; the deal they had begun to consummate. Here was his sexy cousin sitting naked in front of him and apparently admiring his body too. And they were about to do more. Keeping his end of the bargain, he grasped his penis with one hand and slowly fondled it, watching to see what she would do.

She took a deep breath and let it all out slowly. Never taking her eyes from his penis, she rubbed her flat stomach with one hand and caressed the inside of her thighs with the other, letting her fingers trail across her lips as she crossed over to the other leg, then back. It was working. Mark's penis was getting larger and thicker on front of her eyes. And it really was right in front of her eyes with her sitting there.

"Play with your breasts. Pinch your nipples and make them hard for me." Mark ordered.

She did as he asked, squeezing each breasts alternately, then pinching each nipple into full hardness for him. She saw the effect it had on him and smiled in the satisfaction of knowing that he liked her breasts. The other hand could avoid it no longer, and found her little clit, where she rubbed and tweaked it until it responded also.

His cock lengthened and rose up until it was now pointing upward instead of downward like she first saw it. And Mark was stroking it now, still slowly, but with a steady rhythm, using some lotion from the counter to ease the friction. He really enjoyed watching his sexy, older cousin responding to what he was doing. And, of course, he was responding himself. It was pretty hot watching a woman who he had never sexually seen or touched, touching herself in such a sensual way.

"Well, Do you like it? Have you seen enough?" He asked her.

"Oh, no. I mean, yes, I like it, and no, I haven't seen enough. I've done a few risqué things in college, but this, I've never done. It's like I've know you forever but am seeing you for the first time now, the first time as a man. And, wow, yes, I admit I was playing with myself thinking about it when you caught me because you have a beautiful cock. So keep playing with it and you might make me cum. Do you like what you see too?" She asked, leaning back and opening up her legs wide to give him a better view, still playing with her breasts also.

"Oh, yes, I like what I see very much. You are very hot, Cus. But you must know that, don't you? Know what would be even hotter? Would you put a finger inside you?"

She replied by reaching down with both hands and spreading her pussy lips wide open for him to see everything. It was glistening from the moisture that had started oozing from inside her. She licked a long middle finger all the way down to the knuckle, leaving it nice and wet, and rubbed it up and down her pussy, mixing with her natural juices, then pressed it all the way into her hot snatch for him to see. Tammy moaned from the feel of it going inside her. She saw Mark's cock twitch up when he saw her put it in and knew that he liked it. Her finger started fucking her pussy in time with his strokes, like it had a mind of its own. It was good.

Mark could see that she was tight, the way her pussy gripped that one finger. He wondered what it would feel like to put his cock inside her. His girlfriend, Sheri was pretty tight for a big girl, bigger than Tammy or Mel, that is.

Meanwhile, Melanie had led Jim straight to the hayloft, where they had first made love a few weeks earlier. Pressing him down on his back in the hay, she climbed on top of him, grinding her body into his, feeling his manliness as she kissed him on his lips, face, and neck.

"Oh, Jim, take me please? I need you so bad. It's been so long and I've wanted you so bad. Make love to me, please?" Pleaded Mel.

"But it's only been a couple of days. You act like it's been months." Said Jim.

"Well, if you remember, only YOU got off last time, in the car, and I didn't!" reasoned Mel.

"So, it's my turn, but if you don't want to, I can probably find someone else to help me." Mel teased, faking starting to climb off him.

"Come back here, woman. I want you all right. OK, Let's do it. Won't Mark and Tammy miss us though?" He said, pulling her back to him.

"No, I think they'll be quite busy, too busy to come out here. Now, help me get your pants off, big guy."

Their clothes were discarded in about a minute. Mel stroked Jim's member a few times to make it firm enough to fit inside her, then eagerly climbed on top of him and sat right down on it. She was frantic for the feel of a cock inside her. Yes, there was the dream last night, but she had needed a real one for days and this was a real, and good one. It wasn't even fully hard yet, but she took it all, feeling it grow with every stroke. She fucked him hard and steady, thinking of her own release first, him second. 'It wasn't her brother,' she thought, 'but a damn fine substitute.'

Back in the farmhouse:

Mark stroking his firm cock right in front of her while watching her hand rubbing her own clit fascinated Tammy.

"Would it be alright if I touched you a little, Tammy?" Asked Mark, wanting to feel her breasts.

"Hmm. Well, I since we've gone this far, I suppose it would be ok, but only if I can touch you too." Reasoned Tammy.

Mark moved around beside and forward, bent down, reaching his free hand out to touch his older cousin's firm breast for the first time. She shuddered at his touch, but didn't move away. The feel reached all the way down to her clit, which she continued to rub harder now.

In an involuntary act, as he stroked her breast and his cock, she leaned over to lick the head of his long cock as it pumped out through his fingers. The next time, she French kissed it, and the next, took the whole head into her mouth and held it there. She liked the taste of it and rubbed herself faster, getting closer to her approaching orgasm. It overcame her like freight train roaring down the tracks, approaching with urgency, rumbling through with vibrations and noisy motions, then subsiding as it raced on in the distance. She let it happen and reveled in the release she experienced. Realizing that he was not cumming too, she released his cock from her mouth.

"Thank you. That was so nice. Are you going to cum too?" She asked, wondering what was going to happen next.

"I don't think so. I had a good dream last night and I don't think I could get off this way right now."

"You had a dream too? Mel had a really hot dream too, judging from the way I saw her reacting. What a coincidence. So, you're both horny now, huh? Is that one of the lightning side effects?" Tammy asked.

"Uh, yeah, in fact, it is." He stated bluntly. "We've talked about it and we both seem to be horny all the time now. Do you think that is a problem? Should we do anything about it?" Asked Mark sincerely.

"Oh, wow. That is some problem. I don't think it is a bad one though, but you shouldn't ignore it. The results could be painful." Tammy assured him.

"Yeah, painful. Like, if I don't do something about this, it's going to be painful again." Mark moaned, still slowly stroking his penis as they talked. "Can you do anything to help me with this problem?"

"Oh, Mark. I feel so bad for you. It's my fault you are like this, but there IS something we can do about it. I'd be happy to help you out. Let's go to your bedroom." She stated, rising to lead him there, stepping out of her shorts as she did.

Tammy sat on the bed and pulled him close to her, taking his cock in her hand, stroking it a few times before engulfing half of it into her mouth. She grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him closer, forcing the long cock even further in her mouth, to the top of her throat. Her long legs wrapped around his as she licked and sucked his cock. She removed a hand and trailed it up his hard chest, up to his nipples, where she tweaked and pulled on each of them, making them stand out firm to her touch. He leaned over and took a finger into his mouth, sucking it in rhythm to her sucking on his cock. She let his cock go into her opened-up throat, a trick she had learned in college that drove all guys crazy. She took it all, and he thrust in into her willingly. They kept this up for what seemed like a long time, until her jaw began to cramp and she had to release him and come up for air.

"Damn, Cousin. I can't believe that didn't make you cum. Every guy I've ever done that to couldn't even last 5 minutes, at best. You're not ready to cum yet?" Asked an intrigued Tammy.

"Nope, not ready yet. That was very good though. They are certainly teaching you very well up there in college!" He laughed. "We've got to hear those college stories you promised. Meanwhile, is there anything else they taught you there?"

"Well, there might be a thing or two else I've learned. But my jaw is tired now and you've still got your 'problem', so let's try something else, OK?" Suggested Tammy.

"I saw how tight your pretty pussy gripped your finger and I wonder if it is as tight as it looks." Thought Mark aloud. "Do you think we could test it a little and I could see for myself how tight it is? Would that be OK with you?"

"Oh, yes. I'd like that, I'm sure. But, be gentle. I haven't really been with that many guys. I sucked off a lot of them instead. Here, feel you yourself." She said, taking his hand and placing it at her vulva.

He stroked her lips and clit a few times, then found the opening, pushing his middle finger up into her wet, puffy vagina. It WAS tight, as he had guessed, but now; he had to know what it felt like to have his penis inside it too. He pressed her back onto the bed where she raised her lags and spread them in anticipation. He placed the head of his cock at the small opening to her vagina and pumped his hips forward until the head popped through her tight lips, then paused.

"More?"

"Yes, more. It doesn't hurt. Go ahead and put it in me, but not to fast."

He inched his way inside her, amazed at how tight she could be for a woman who obviously had more experience than him. At her request, he only proceeded deeper when she relaxed and allowed him to. After several minutes, it felt as if he had hit bottom, so he slowly withdrew it until only the head was still inside her, then pressed slowly back in again. This time, it went in easier, but her pussy was still tightly holding his penis. She was tighter than his girlfriend, Sheri.

"Oh, yes, that's good. It feels good to me. Keep doing that." She begged.

"I'm surprised that you're so tight. I thought with experience that it loosens up, doesn't it?"

"And I'm surprised that you're so long. With women, you can never tell how big their vagina is by how tall or how big they are. Might be true of men too, do you think? But you feel really good inside me and that's what counts. Are you getting close to cumming yet?" She asked.

"Why are you worried about me cumming? Don't worry. I will when I'm ready. Do you want me to cum right now?"

"Oh, no. Please keep doing what you're doing. I like it a lot. I've never had a kissing cousin before. Speaking of that, kiss me, Cousin." Tammy demanded.

He lay on top of her and kissed her for the first time. If WAS about time. He had never even played with a girl before without kissing her first, but this thing just didn't happen normally. The kisses were good for them both. She smelled good too. They fondled each other and he kept fucking her with long slow strokes. Although tight, she was wet with desire, making it easy to pump into her. He knew she was enjoying it too.

"Ahh, what was that?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just a little surprise for you." She grinned as she squeezed his cock again from inside. "You like?"

"Yes, I like. Now if you keep that up, it's gonna make me cum fer sure. You're so tight, how can you do that too?"

"Shut up and fuck me hard, Cousin Mark. Cum inside me. I want you too. Don't worry. I'm protected. Shoot your hot cum up inside me."

Well, that did it. The squeezing and the dirty talk was what he needed. He felt the cum rising up from his balls, then exploding into Tammy's vagina when she squeezed him hard one last time as he hit the back of her vagina. She felt him swell up and explode inside her. It set off her second orgasm too, a bigger one that the first one on her own hand. This was so much better.

In the hayloft, Mel had been riding and fucking Jim's big cock as hard as she could, trying to get herself off as she thought about when the next time would be that she could fuck her brother. They were too far from each other to read each other's thoughts, but she felt Mark's presence in her mind anyway, felt that something special was happening right now. She came at the same time as he did, as if there was a signal being transmitted that it was time for her to cum too.

"Thanks for helping me out with my little 'problem', Tammy." Thanked Mark.

"Oh, thank you too. It was my pleasure to have helped you out. And, if you ever need any more help, well, you know where to find me, sweetie." Smiled Tammy. "This is sure fun visiting my cousins. If I had know how much fun it would be I'd have come sooner."

*

Did you like this story? Did you vote? Please tell me what you liked or didn't. Your emails and encouragement are much appreciated! I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks, MagicFingers.

12