All Comments on 'Summer of Fun'

by fadrosa

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
montywingermontywingerabout 11 years ago

Nice one, stage one of retrebution I hope. Let us know just what you get up to with him, in graphic detail.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

Sara's a brat that needs to grow up. No wonder she ended up single loser bitch. Complaining about who her dad let into his house like she paying bills there or something. Smh he's the boys dad also has been since he was four. He tries to be nice & she yells at him like how old are you why are you acting like a child. Madame Sara lols bitch you have no job, no house or man lols you're not in charge or running shit. She is so weak I couldn't help laughing at how pathetic she is. Trying to be a Dom but you don't even have control in your life please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Disappointing

Was good until the end.

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaabout 11 years ago
Very, very nice!

This is a very good story, considering it is the first one you posted here. I would like to read a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not good

she should have just packed up and moved out when she heard the ass was going to be there also. very unlikely the step mom would allow him to go anyway.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Not bad short story

A little more would be better. Not really incest, they are step sister/brother. Looks like a promising summer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous