Summer of Servitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was great. Good girl," James said.

Satisfaction covered her from head to toe like a warm, fuzzy blanket.

"Now, it's time to pay for taking so long to find me," James said.

Hands grabbed her by the shoulder and waist and placed her facedown over James' knees. The blindfold was undone and removed. Erin had to blink quickly and repeatedly to allow her eyes to adjust to the brightly lit living room.

Puzzlement settled over her. Why was her hairbrush sitting on the couch in front of her? James leaned across her and snatched it from the cushion. Erin craned her neck, watched James shift the brush to his right hand, and promptly bring the back of it down on her backside.

She yelped and tried to squirm away. Shawn sat on the couch and took control of her feet while Trevor knelt by her head and placed a steadying hand on her shoulder. James tightened his grip on her waist and brought the brush down again. Pain grew and blossomed as the brush assaulted her again and again.

Tears popped from her eyes with each stroke of the brush and ran down her cheeks. She would have to buy a new brush. There was no way she could hold it again knowing how it had been used against her. Erin tried to turn her head and make eye contact with James, but Trevor grabbed her hair and kept her facing forward.

"Please. Please," she begged but the brush continued to abuse her backside. Time ceased to exist. There was only the sound of the brush making contact with her skin and the constant, throbbing pain.

Shawn whistled. "That is a nice shade of red."

"She's dripping onto my leg," said James. His voice was touched with awe.

One by one the boys dragged a finger through her wet slit. Panting, she felt herself blush. Her level of arousal hadn't waned despite the pain and humiliation. Much to her shame, it had actually increased. Erin heard a chirp and a buzzing sound behind her.

"That was Sally. She's on her way with Jacob," said James.

Hands, that seconds before had been restraining her, lifted her gently and carried her upstairs and into her bathroom. Trevor held her steady while James gently washed her face. Shawn removed the cuffs. James cupped her chin, tilted her head backwards, and squeezed drops of Visine into her eyes.

A tissue was held up to her face and Erin took the queue and blew her nose. The trio dragged her back into her bedroom, dressed her in her robe, and tied it securely closed. The teens gently lowered her onto her stomach on the bed.

Erin didn't move. She was a seething pool of emotion. Lust, humiliation, shame, and pain churned. One dominated the others for a brief moment before succumbing to the power of another. She focused on the trickle of excitement that ran down her spine, whispering a promise of pleasures to come.

The sound of the front door startled her into action. She met Jacob at the feet of the stairs. He bounced on the balls of his feet as he explained the events of the evening. Erin thought she could see the faint glimmer of gloss on his lips as he spoke. As his excitement cooled so did the pace of his story.

When he concluded his narration she ushered him upstairs and into bed. Allowing her son some privacy, she waited in the hall while he changed into his pajamas. Erin smiled to herself, Jacob had left out that Sally had kissed him goodnight.

She tugged at his sheets as she wished him goodnight. The stinging in her backside flared as she leaned over. With the taste of James still in her mouth, she kissed Jacob on the forehead. A trill of wicked naughtiness ran through her as she held onto that thought and pulled his door closed.

The three boys were seated on her bed smiling smugly as she entered. Shawn patted the bed. In short order the robe was removed and her bonds restored. Trevor pushed the gag into her mouth, smiled widely, and patted it with the tips of her finger. She was rolled onto her knees, forcing her facedown on the bed.

With her wrists clipped to her ankles her backside was high in the air. Shawn moved into position behind her. James knelt at the side of the bed by her head. She gasped and arched her back as Shawn pushed into her. James cupped her chin and maneuvered her head until she was looking into her eyes.

"Don't worry my little pet, we have all agreed to drop by and see you during our visits home. Just so you don't get bored we told our friends about you and gave them our keys."