All Comments on 'Summer Rain'

by Storm62

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
An enchanting wee tale.

Thank you.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LOVE KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES

either in age, education or profession and when its for truly real its forever. TK U MLJ LV NV

tastethejuicetastethejuiceover 12 years ago
Thanks

I just knew you would put together another brilliant tale for all us mere mortals. Thanks heaps.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
England's Answer to DG Hear, MFG

is Storm62! Storm, you are a Master of the feel-good story. Great work; I won't even quibble, because I feel so good. Beautiful!

northlandernorthlanderover 12 years ago
Great

As a guy who once dated his Bin Man's daughter, thanks for a really feel good read. Almost felt like I was over ome. Just a great story, reasonably short, to the point and very easily read. Top class effort.

DG HearDG Hearover 12 years ago
Your Story

First, I have to say I don't read many stories. I more enjoy writing them. Estragon told me that I should read this one; he believed I would enjoy it. He was right!!! This was a great story and deserved the 5 stars I gave it. It had it's happy and sad moments. It was a real touch of life and emotions. I salute you.

With the highest respect

DG Hear

Storm62Storm62over 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I want to thank everyone for the very positive comments on this story. I really appreciate them. As I noted at the beginning it was the first thing I ever wrote, starting off as two paragraphs on a piece of scrap paper. Over the years it has grown, been re-edited and generally teased to it's present form. I became so fond of the characters that I held off from posting it here for some time, worried about negative comments denting the image I had of them. I'm glad now that I have posted it. Thank you again.

ReadsalotReadsalotover 12 years ago
Very nice

I'll admit that I was worried for a few moments when Eddie and Chris left on the trike. I had brief visions of something nasty happening to them. Thankfully nothing did.

Throughout the story the characters seemed to understand how fortunate they had been in there lives. That is something that is easy to forget in the day to day world. Keep up the good work. I'll be checking back.

EtherknightEtherknightover 10 years ago
Absolutely delightful

I came across this whilst looking for the satisfaction of a moment. As it turns out, this story had exactly what I needed - the satisfaction of a lifetime.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 3 years ago
A Wonderful Romance

I enjoyed it immensely. Sexy as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't know if your a man or woman, but your story is wonderful.. It seems you have nailed the make perspective. I like the shy ness, the not the most attractive man.. But still gentle and understanding. Me being a young girl who is attracted to older men.. Found this all so true. Hope u write more like this.. You have talent so make a young girls heart go through all sorts of emotions.

stewartbstewartbabout 2 years ago

Read it 1st 4 years ago ... it was a "5" then and still is a "5" now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorm62@Storm62
It might look like I came late to writing, but in fact I have been scribbling (and typing!) for a long time now. I've just been reluctant to post any. I began posting my non-sexual stories on my blog site,and this led to me taking the plunge and revealing the darker side of my...

SIMILAR Stories