Summer Ship to Sea to Shore Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What Daddy? Tell me."

He put his magazine down to show her a face full of dread and seriousness. He looked at her troubled as if he was concerned for her safety and welfare. He looked at her in the way that a worried grandfather would look at his young and innocent granddaughter. He gave her a stone-cold stare that was enough for her to hopefully believe him. Then he looked at her with a face filled with misgivings.

"Just beyond the channel, passed the shipping lane, and further out in international waters, once we get out into the vast, open ocean," he said pausing to point. "There are pirates," he said looking at her while nodding his head as if he needed that extra bit of head movement to convince her. He continued keeping a straight face. "Dangerous desperados, as if shooting fish in a barrel, they scan the sea for innocent and unsuspecting boating victims."

She looked at him disbelievingly as if he was telling her tall tales. She looked at him frightened before looking at him with sexual excitement. Obviously, with her sexual appetite, no matter if the men were good or bad, as long as they had cocks to stroke, suck, and fuck, she was seemingly game for anything, even pirates.

"Pirates? Seriously, Daddy? In this day and age? C'mon," she said waving a hand of disbelief. "No way. I don't believe you. There are no pirates. Unless we're cruising off the coast of Somalia, there aren't any pirates in San Diego," she said looking at him unsure if she should believe him or not. Showing him her fear mixed with sexual excitement, she gulped out her next question. "Are there, Daddy?"

Hook, line, and sinker, he got her. He just needed to reel her in the boat. He made a sad face while nodding his head up and down again. He leaned forward in his chair as if ready to tell her a secret. He softly spoke to her in the way that he lovingly spoke to his children so long ago, another lifetime ago, when reading them a fairytale. In the way that he leaned forward on the park bench to tell his friends about Kim, he leaned forward in his chair as if ready to tell her about the pirates.

"A renegade band of desperate, despicable, and dangerous marauders, who were caught up in the financial meltdown of 2008, have taken to live on the open sea. Now with nowhere else to go, a group of senior citizens who lost everything and were evicted from their senior citizen housing for nonpayment thrive on the sea," he said. Ready to give her the punchline and with her not knowing that he was such a storyteller, she was ripe for his tall tale. "They target boats 35' and bigger," he said nodding his head again to reinforce what he was telling her was the truth.

Kim looked at Robert as if suddenly believing every word he said. She looked at him as if she was in sexual danger of having perversely, perverted sex. She looked at him as if she was excited to be taken as the spoil of desperate, horny, old men. She looked at him as if she couldn't wait to have sex with a band of sex thirsty, elderly pirates.

"Tell me, Daddy and please don't hold anything back. I can take it," she said pausing as if hoping that his boat was big enough to be a target. "Be honest. Tell me the truth. How big is your boat, Daddy?"

He sat back in his chair to look at his child lover with sadness and worried concern. He looked at his young, woman as if he was a jeweler selling her a man-made diamond instead of a real one. He looked at her as if he was trying to sell her swampland in Florida or a bridge over troubled water over the rapids in Colorado. He looked at her as if he was a used car salesman trying to sell her a barely used, low mileage car owned by an old lady who only drove it to church on Sunday.

"This boat is forty-two-feet. Unfortunately, with us alone on the high seas and out of the immediate reach of the United States Coast Guard, we'd definitely be a target," he said nodding his head. "With me not having a crew nor even a weapon, I couldn't protect you. I couldn't keep you safe. I couldn't defend your honor. Assuredly, we'd be easy prey and you'd be the gem of their spoils. We'd be sitting ducks just waiting for the pirates to board us, rob us, and possibly do even more, especially to someone who looks like you," he said.

She looked at him with fear. She looked at him with consternation. She looked at him with shock. She looked at him with sexual excitement.

"More Daddy? What do you mean by them doing more to someone who looks like me?" As if she didn't know his meaning, she batted her long eyelashes at him. In the way that she was so young and looking much like jail bait, she looked at him as if she was an innocent virgin instead of an experienced, little whore. "What else would they possibly do to me, Daddy?"

As if she was getting ready to masturbate herself, she mindlessly felt her breasts while fingering her emerging nipple through her blouse and bra again. While staring at her much older boyfriend, she lifted her short skirt to finger her pussy through her panties again. She briefly closed her eyes while masturbating herself as if she was imagining being taken by horny, lustful, elderly pirates. In the way that Robert watched her before, he watched her again now.

While enjoying the sexy, show of exhibitionism and masturbation, Robert tossed his sailing magazine on the coffee table to watch her touch herself. Something his deceased wife, Mary, would never dream of doing in front of him, touching herself while masturbating herself, he loved how Kim was so openly sexual. In the way that she did from the first day that she met him, he loved how she sexually teased him by masturbating herself in front of him. In the way that she hypnotized him by showing him her pussy and tits, she mesmerized him by allowing him to see something so personal and forbidden.

"With me not having a gun, only a flair gun, and with the elderly pirates away at sea too long, there's no telling what they may do," he said once she opened her eyes and stopped masturbating herself to listen. "They may force you to do wild and wicked, sexual things. They may want to have their sexual way with your oh, so young, and oh, so beautiful, naked body. They may strip you naked while touching and feeling you everywhere," he said.

Frantic now with sexual excitement, Kim returned to touching her breasts while fingering her nipples with one hand and while fingering her pussy with her other hand.

"Oh, Daddy," she said as if she was ready to cum. "Oh, Daddy," she said as if she was imagining being sexually taken by pirates. "Oh, Daddy," she said with him obviously sexually exciting her instead of frightening her.

He had her now. She had bitten down hard on his hook. Slowly reeling her in for her not to break free, she was his for the taking.

"As if you were a sexy woman alone on a crowded, Japanese commuter train packed with all horny men, they may touch and feel you everywhere. They may strip you naked. They may masturbate you. They may force you to touch them. They may force you to stroke them. They may force you to suck them. They may force you to fuck their hard, erect pricks," he said pausing. "They may gangbang you, Kim."

As Robert continued expounding on his erotic fairytale, Kimberly swooned, no doubt, by the thought of being sexually taken and being gangbanged. Obviously, with her having a daddy complex, she'd loved nothing more than to be sexually used and abused by a band of pirates, even if they were elderly pirates, especially if they were elderly pirates. Kim stared at Robert with as much fear as she stared at him with sexual excitement.

Obviously, she'd love nothing more than to be stripped naked while being touched and felt everywhere that forcefully, aggressive men should never touch and feel her beautiful, naked body. Obviously, she'd love nothing more than to stroke, suck, and fuck a multitude of erect, wrinkled, grey haired pricks. Obviously, she'd love nothing more than to be the young, hot star of an elderly gangbang.

# # # # #

"Oh, Daddy," she said swooning while rubbing her clit harder and faster. "Oh, my God. Would they really strip me naked while touching and feeling me everywhere? Would they really force me to do wild and wicked, sexual things? Oh, my God, Daddy. Oh, my God. Would they really force me to stroke their pricks, suck their pricks, and fuck their pricks?" She paused as if dizzy with sexual delight. "Would they really gangbang me?"

Pretending not to notice her sexual excitement, he nodded his head with sad affirmation again.

"Yes," he said. "I'm sorry to say but I'm afraid so."

She slowly licked her lips while looking at him. Her mouth had fallen open and her face was flushed. As if she was thinking about stroking, sucking, and fucking multiple cocks, she looked at her Daddy as if he was her ticket to being stripped naked, touched, and felt everywhere. As if she was already imagining being gangbanged, she looked as horny as the first day that he met her in the park.

"Would they really force me to have their wicked, sexual way with my young and beautiful body?" She felt her breasts through her blouse and bra while fingering her nipples. "Even though it's always been a secret, forbidden, sexual fantasy of mine, I've never been gangbanged," she confessed while staring at him as if trying to read his reaction to her wanting to be gangbang.

Some men are possessively jealous and would never want their woman being touched by another man never mind being gangbanged. Fortunately, for them, Robert wasn't one of those men. He'd love to watch his three friends having their wicked, sexual way with Kim's beautiful body. He'd love to watch Kim stroke, suck, and fuck, John, Joe, and Jim.

"Yes, if we were boarded by pirates, unless I hid you below deck, they may rape you," said Robert. "They may have their wicked, sexual way with you. They may gangbang you."

Obviously, her sexual fantasy come true, she looked at him as if not believing him before asking him again.

"Seriously Daddy? Be honest. Tell me the truth. I can take it. Would they really gangbang me Daddy?"

He looked at her in the way that a protective father would look at his young and innocent daughter. Only, Kim may be young but she was hardly innocent. He looked at her in the way that he never looked at his late wife, Mary. He looked at her with erotic passion and lustful, sexual desire. He looked at her as if she was already naked. He looked at her as if he was already watching her having sex with his three friends, John, Joe, and Jim.

"I'm afraid to take you where there may be pirates, Kim," he said. "I'm afraid that I may not be able to keep you save from being taken as their sexual prisoner," he said nodding his head with sadness when her eyes were bulging with sexual excitement. "I'm afraid that they may force you to give them dirty, nasty, and disgusting sex."

Instead of looking at her boyfriend with fear, she looked at him with obvious horniness. Instead of looking at him with fright, she looked at him with obvious sexual desire. Instead of being afraid of the picture that he painted of pirates having their wicked, sexual way with her young, naked body, she seemed to look forward to be taken prisoner and being held their sexual captive. Unless he was reading her wrong, she seemingly wanted to be gangbanged.

Obviously, in the way she looked at Robert while masturbating herself, she'd love nothing better than to be stripped naked, touched, and felt everywhere, while being sexually used and abused. Obviously, she'd love nothing better than to stroke, suck, and fuck multiple pricks. Obviously, game for sexually anything, she'd love to be gangbanged. Obviously, with all that he said not scaring her but sexually exciting her, she was ready to be forced to have gangbang sex with sexually deranged, elderly pirates.

"Be honest and tell me the truth, Daddy," she said again while touching and feeling herself everywhere. "Would they really strip me naked? Would they really touch and feel me everywhere? Would they really force me to stroke their cocks, suck their cocks, and fuck their cocks? Would they really gangbang me?"

# # # # #

He turned in his chair to face her and to show her his face of fatherly concern. He wanted to graphically describe what may happen to her by giving her examples and images of a movie that had a similar scenario that she may have seen. One of his favorite movies at the time, it sexually excited him to think of her playing the starring role in his imagined sexual fantasy of forced seduction on the high seas.

"You may be too young to have seen it but there was a movie, Dead Calm, made in 1989 with Nicole Kidman as Rae Ingram, Sam Neill as John Ingram, and Billy Zane as Hughie Warriner," said Robert.

She looked at her Daddy if she suddenly remembered seeing the movie.

"That movie sounds vaguely familiar," said Kim. "Remind me, Daddy. Tell me what happened."

Happy to obliged, he knew he'd be making her even more sexually excited when telling her what happened to Nicole Kidman in the movie may happen to her on the open sea if they were boarded by horny, elderly, and sexually deranged pirates.

"The Ingram's thought that they're saving a man after he had abandoned his sinking ship but it was a ruse for him to board their ship and rob them. Only, when he saw beautiful, Mrs. Ingram, he had more than money on his mind," said Robert.

Kim looked at her elderly lover in the way that she'd look at her grandfather, albeit a grandfather with sexual benefits.

"Tell me, Daddy," said Kim as if she didn't know the outcome of the movie already. "Other than money, what else did he have on his mind? What did he do to Nicole Kidman in the movie?"

As if what he was about to tell her was emotionally disturbing instead of sexually exciting, he showed her a sad face of worry, fear, and fatherly concern.

"He stripped her naked. He forced her to have sex with him. He raped her," said Robert. "He had his wild, wicked, sexual way with her young, beautiful, and naked body. He forced her to do all sorts of unspeakable, sexual things," said Robert while imagining his sexy, young girlfriend doing all sorts of unspeakable, sexual things too.

As if she was already having sex with pirates, as if she was Nicole Kidman in the movie, Dead Calm, Kimberly looked at her elderly boyfriend with sexual desire. In the way that she looked at him with sexual desire when he first met her, she looked at him with horniness now. In the way that she was touching herself on the park bench, she was touching herself again now.

"Oh, Daddy. Stop," said Kim. "You're making me so horny. I'd love to be captured by pirates who'd have their wicked, sexual way with me. I'd love them to strip me naked. I'd love them to force me to do all sorts of unspeakable, sexual things to elderly men that I had just met and didn't know. Please, Daddy, please. I beg you. Can we go out on the boat? Maybe we'll get lucky and be taken over by pirates," said Kim wildly smiling.

He smiled at his young girlfriend as if he was 86-year-old Hugh Hefner, now 90-years-old, and she was 26-year-old Crystal Harris, now 30-years-old who married him and is still married to him. He sexually lusted over her as if she was one of Hefner's many twenty-something-year-old, Playboy Playmates. He stared at her as if she was that late, 26-year-old, Anna Nicole Smith and he was the late, 89-year-old billionaire, J. Howard Marshall. He lusted over her in the way that any dirty, old man would lust over a young, pretty, and sexy woman.

"Tomorrow, we'll go out on the boat tomorrow. The first thing tomorrow, after I make some arrangements, we'll cruise the high seas," he said not telling her that he needed to telephone his friends, John, Joe, and Jim. "We'll go out past the shipping channel and continue to the open ocean to international waters," he said. "Once there, we'll drop anchor and have a nice, leisurely lunch while enjoying the scenic view."

# # # # #

The first thing the next morning, Robert took his boat out to the open sea with Kim at the helm. While anchored more than a dozen miles from shore, past the shipping channel, and in international waters, they enjoyed the view while Kim sunned herself topless. As planned by Robert but unbeknownst to Kim, a speedboat far in the distance headed their way. John, Joe, and Jim piloted the speedboat out to where Robert and Kim were anchored and pulled alongside their boat.

"Ahoy," said John wearing a pirate's hat and dressed in tattered clothes with a patch over one eye.

Robert looked down at the boatful of pirates with shocked surprise and feigned fear.

"Pirates! Pirates," said Robert. "Cover yourself Kim. Quick! Run! Go! Hide below deck."

Instead of covering herself and instead of hiding, Kim waved to them. As if her nipples mirrored their bulging eyes, her big, naked breasts swayed from side-to-side as she waved. Unable to contain herself, not frightened at all, she looked at the pirates with sexual glee and erotic anticipation.

"Yoo-hoo, pirates," she said wildly waving. "Please don't strip me naked. Please don't feel me and touch me everywhere. Please don't force me to touch, stroke, suck, and fuck your cocks. Please don't gangbang me," she said with a dirty laugh.

She stared down at them while they stared up at her.

"Avast maties, we're pirates," said Joe echoing John. Wearing a black and white, wide, horizontal, striped shirt, as if he was ready to dance a tango, he was holding a skull and crossbones flag and had a stuffed, toy parrot perched on his shoulder.

Showing more sexual excitement than fear, Kim gave the pirates a sexy smile and a come-hither look. Not cowering or covering her nakedness to the three men, while continuing to lean over the side, she exposed her naked breasts to them again. The three men looked up at her as if they were seeing things. Obviously, with her smiling at them with a sexually excited look on her face, she enjoyed flashing them her naked breasts.

As if she was a sexy siren or a magical mermaid, the three men stared up at her as if they had never seen naked breasts before. Surely, with the men accustomed to seeing their deceased, elderly wives', sagging breasts, perhaps it had been a while since they had seen naked tits as young, as firm, as shapely, and as proud. Indeed, as if experiencing a religious vision, Kim's toplessness was a true vision to elderly, horny eyes. Combined with a bit of roleplaying that may culminate in a gangbang, their first meeting couldn't get any better than this.

"Throw down a ladder for us to board you," ordered Jim.

Waving it about as if he was ready to slice someone, Jim was brandishing a plastic, toy sword borrowed from his grandson. He walked with a cane as if he had a peg leg. Jim tossed up a line for Robert to tie their boat and Robert threw down his own line to secure their boat that was separated by portable buoys to protect the boats from banging into one another. As if this was a movie set, they were ready for action.

Robert looked at Kim to see what her reaction was to being boarded by horny, elderly pirates, fear or sexual excitement. Not embarrassed or ashamed, obviously proud of her naked breasts, she remained topless and her nipples were fully erected. Robert wasn't surprised to see that she was as sexually excited as all four men were. With her already half-naked, he wasn't surprised to see that she was eager to be stripped naked, touched and felt everywhere by three, strange, elderly men. Obviously, she was looking forward to being gangbanged by three professed, professional pirates.

"Daddy! Pirates," she said pointing. "You must do whatever they say," said Kim. "You must give them whatever they want, even if it's me," she said bravely while holding her head up high and tossing back her black, lush hair with a shake of her pretty head.