Summer Ship to Sea to Shore Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to conceal her sexual excitement, she tried to hide her sexual anticipation behind a courageous face. As if she was a fair maiden about to be raped and ruined by the scourge of horny men overtaking the castle, she maintained her composure. Robert obediently obeyed the pirates and threw a ladder over the side that unrolled as it fell. Staring at them with bulging blue eyes and a face filled with sexual excitement, as if walking the plank in reverse, Kim watched as the elderly pirates slowly and carefully climb the ladder.

"We don't want any trouble," said Robert. "Take whatever you want but whatever you do, please don't strip my young, beautiful girlfriend naked. Please don't touch and feel her naked body everywhere. Please don't force her to touch your cocks, stroke your cocks, suck your cocks, and fuck your cocks," said Robert giving his three friends the thumbs up with a wink behind Kim's turned back. "And whatever you do, please don't gangbang her."

# # # # #

Having already told his friends what Kim was expecting them to do to her sexy and shapely, naked body once they boarded the ship, they took hold of her as if she was their sexual prisoner. They kissed her while touching and feeling her everywhere that elderly pirates would love to touch and feel a beautiful, sexy, young woman. Then, wasting no time with foreplay, exposing her black, trimmed pussy to their horny eyes, they stripped off her bikini bottom. Kim was naked before four elderly, horny men. Ready to have their wicked, sexual way with her oh, so young and oh, so beautiful, naked body, they carried her below deck to Robert's big bed.

"Oh, my God, Daddy. Save me," said Kim feigning her helplessness.

Robert gave his young mistress a loving smile.

"I'm sorry but there's nothing that I can do. Be strong, Kim. The worst of it will be over soon," he said.

Surrounded by three, elderly men under the watchful eyes of Robert, John kissed her full, red lips while Jim felt, fondled, and sucked her big tits. When Joe moved between Kim's shapely thighs to lick and finger her pussy, content to watch the show, Robert sat in his captain's chair, pulled out his prick, and started stroking himself to the sexual show. From when he first met her in the park, never had he imagined that this gangbang would be the culmination of that first meeting.

Once she was sexually aroused enough, once she was soaking wet with sexual anticipation of being gangbanged, Robert watched John mount her. He watched John make love to her while kissing her. In the way that he had done many times before to Kim's beautiful, naked body, he watched his friend hump her harder and faster. While Robert stroked his prick harder and faster, he watched John fuck Kim in the way that he had already fucked his young girlfriend many times before. Too much woman for just one man, he was happy to share her with his friends.

"Please. Don't. Stop," said Kim. "Please. Don't. Stop. Please. Don't. Stop," begged Kim. When John continued fucking her harder and faster, Kim changed her tune. "Please don't stop. Please don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Ready to take them all on, Kim was ready to be gangbanged. As soon as John climbed off of her, Joe mounted Kim's beautiful, naked body. He kissed her while making love to her before he fucked her. Humping her hard and fast, with him a horny widower, it didn't take him very long to explode his cum in her pussy.

"Be strong," said Robert. "It's almost over, Kim."

Kim looked over at Robert. She gave him a brave albeit a sexually excited look.

"Thank you, Daddy...um, for taking me out on your boat," said Kim.

With her on birth control pills, Robert told them that it was okay for them to cum inside her. Enjoying sloppy thirds, Jim mounted Kim last. He humped her hard and fucked her fast. Something he had never given his beloved, deceased wife, with these three men as desperate for sex, especially with someone as young, beautiful, and sexy, Jim gave Kim an orgasm with his cock.

# # # # #

After their first pirate boarding, Robert changed the name of his boat from Mother Mary to Kim's Pirates. Throughout the entire summer, as if they were reenacting the old pirate scene in front of the Treasure Island Hotel on the Las Vegas strip, the three men roleplayed their pirate adventure over and again. They stripped Kimberly naked and continually had their wicked, sexual way with her sexy and shapely, naked body.

Reenacting the pirate rape scene, they boarded Robert's boat over and again. Touching and feeling her everywhere that three elderly men should never touch and feel a woman as young, they forced Kim to touch them. They forced her to stroke them. They forced her to suck them. They forced her to fuck them.

Not stopping there with mere foreplay, they ejaculated their cum in her mouth. They ejaculated their cum in her pussy. They gave her dozens of cum baths. They ejaculated their cum all over her beautiful, young, wrinkle free face, across her big, proud, naked breasts, and in her beautiful blue-black, lush hair. Fucking her orally and vaginally, they even fucked her anally.

While still pretending they were pirates and she was their sexy wench, over and again, they forced her to make love to them. They forced her to suck them. They forced her to fuck them. One by one, sometimes two at a time, they took her again and again. They raped her. They banged her and they fucked her.

They used and abused her in the way of pirates once did with their spoils. Nearly every day throughout the entire summer, day and night, as much as they had their wicked, sexual way with her aboard Robert's boat anchored out on the open sea, Kim had her wicked, sexual way with them. A summer to remember, everyone had a good time, including Kim, especially Kim.

"Ahoy! Avast maties. We're here again for the whore of a wench," they said reenacting their sexy rape and gangbang scene over and again. "We're here to strip her naked and gangbang her. We're back to have our wicked, sexual way with her beautiful, naked body."

In the way that they boarded the boat the first time, they boarded the anchored boat again. The three men boarded the anchored boat over and again as if it was the first time boarding Robert's boat. While Robert watched and masturbated himself, the three men had sex with Kim as if it was the first time having sex with her. Then, when it was over, after they left, it was Robert's turn to be alone with his beloved Kimberly.

# # # # #

"Oh, please, Robert. Help me. Save me from these men," said Kim with the back of her hand to her forehead as if she was a damsel in distress and John, Joe, and Jim were the villains ready to tie her to a train track.

She acted as if she was going to faint. She acted as if she was an innocent virgin instead of a sexy, wicked whore. She acted as if this was the first time every time they stripped her naked and had their wicked sexual way with her naked body. She acted as if they were forcing her to have sex when she was the one practically raping them.

"Sorry, Kim. There's nothing that I can do. The only way to save yourself is to give them whatever they sexually want," said Robert.

She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Okay, Daddy. Whatever you say, Daddy, is fine with me," said Kim

Giving all four men what they sexually wanted, Kim allowed them to kiss her while touching and feeling her through her clothes. Not resisting them, never resisting them, and never wanting them to stop, she allowed them to strip her naked. She allowed them to touch, feel, suck, and lick her naked body everywhere and anywhere they wanted. She stroked them, sucked them, and fucked them while they licked her and fucked her. They had the most summertime fun that anyone could have on the open sea.

THE END

This is a Summer Lovin' Contest

Please give me the courtesy of your vote.

  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
DrewauDrewauover 6 years ago
Nice one bait!

Makes me wish I was even older with a boat!

desertdog47desertdog47over 6 years ago
Very fun read!

Loved the story! Fun and sexy! Keep up the good work!

AmbersndNickAmbersndNickover 6 years ago

Loved the story... fun to read and very erotic. Great job

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed reading this tale. Apart from the odd wrong word it was well written. E.g. Save instead safe. This didn't distract from the story though. Hope you do well.

danno99danno99over 6 years ago
Erotic and humorous!!

I love this story...a touch of humor but so hot!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Helping the Elderly Ch. 01 A white hot wife helps an elderly black man with his therapy.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories