Summer Sues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roget
Roget
2 Followers

Exhausted, I rolled over on my back and lay beside her. She turned and kissed my face all over, her tongue licking me and caressing my ears, my nose, my neck and then nibbling on the nipples on my hairy chest. Her hand found my cock and caressed it back into a new erection. She straddled me and lowered her pussy down onto the stiff shaft. In this position my cock reached deep, deep into her cunt and she rocked up and down stimulating new energy in my loins. I thrust my pelvis upward in harmony with her own rhythmic rocking on my cock. I wasn’t sure I could cum again, but the sight of this beautiful girl riding my cock reinvigorated my balls and I could feel the sensitive vibrations in my cockhead that signaled the approaching jism. Once more I exploded as she enjoyed yet another orgasm before we collapsed together on the bed.

At some point I fell asleep. When I awoke she was gone. And my summer of Sues had ended.

Roget
Roget
2 Followers
12