Summer Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really good shit" he said weakly before he let out his long pull. We each took about 4 more hits, and we began giggling at the slightest of things as our high took us above worldly concerns. Tom took another bong hit and passed the smoke to Janice. He then softly stroked his cock as he watch Janice pass the smoke to me. I let out the air after a short while and threw my head back, feeling the swaying motion of my high as I listened to the water bubble in the pipe as Tom took another hit. When I brought my face down again, Tom leaned over and passed his smoke to me. His tongue flicked in and out of my mouth playfully, and my cock throbbed and dripped pre in response. I held the breath for a while, and then passed it to Janice, who also gave me a little tongue. She let out her breath as we broke apart, and I gazed into her bright green eyes, which shone brilliantly now that the whites were pink from the smoking.

We were all stoned beyond belief, and Tom reached into the nightstand that the liquor was on and produced 2 little blue pills. "I don't think you'll need this stuff to perform, John. But this will let us go a few rounds before we need to rest." I chuckled and took the pill without question, cracking myself up as I thought about all the commercials with middle-aged men about to get it on with their old ladies.

Janice's pinked-out green eyes locked my attention again, and she said "Stand up for me and my husband."

"Okay" I said, standing next to the bed. My head swam at the sudden change of altitude, and my cock bobbed and threw some pre onto the floor with the motion. Janice crawled over and knelt so that she could get my cock in her mouth without obstructing Tom's view. She moved her lips slowly up and down my shaft all the while keeping her eyes locked with mine. It was when she closed her bright green eyes that I saw Tom had come over next to Janice, and without a word, she pulled my cock and and pointed it at Tom's mouth. It was clear that he'd learned to suck cock from Janice's techniques, and it felt great. The weed and alcohol had lowered my inhibitions to the point that I would have tried anything, and I'm glad Janice had suggested we all "relax", since I wasn't sure if I would have tried going this far with another man.

Janice and Tom ran their tongues up and down my shaft while Janice's palm juggled my balls and her manicured nails lightly grazed my well-used asshole. They brought their tongues up my shaft, and started making out with each other, while still keeping the head between their mouths. The two tongues wrapping around each other and my cock head had my regular head spinning with pleasure. Janice took back my cock and deep-throated me one more time while Tom laid down on the bed. She stood up and we started making out while Tom jacked himself off watching us.

"Now you can return the favor" said Janice with another wicked grin as she led me over to the foot of the bed. She and I laid down with our heads on either side of Tom's massive cock. He stopped stroking as Janice ran her tongue from the base of his balls to the tip of his shaft, and then wrapped her lips around the helmet and plunged Tom down her throat. She gagged herself for a while before coming up for air with a moan. She wiped the thick spit from her lips and began stroking Tom's cock as I moved my own mouth towards it. Janice let go as I started bobbing my head up and down Renee's father's shaft.

"That's it, there's a good boy" Janice said in encouragement as she moved her mouth to Tom's balls. I couldn't deep-throat him, but I tried to imitate the rest of Janice's BJ techniques, and it paid off. Tom was smiling happily down at us as he grabbed Janice by her long hair and took the hair tie out, letting her thick red locks fall around her face.

Then he pulled her by the hair up to his face and muttered, "Does my filthy little slut want to get double-fucked?" It was clear that dirty talk was the way to Janice's heart as she moaned like a cheap hooker and pincher her own nipples hard. I took my mouth of Tom's cock and let Janice straddle her husband, her huge tits hanging in his face.

Tom's huge penis entered Janice slowly, and she worked her way down to the hilt, moaning all the way down. "Mmmm, I missed this cock honey. Your horny little fuck bunny missed this big hard cock!" She shouted the last bit as she bounced herself a few times up and down Tom's erection, grabbing her breasts with both hands and fondling herself as she did.

"Well that's good" said Tom, "But it looks like you've had John's nice dick to keep you happy."

"Mmmmhmmm..." Janice moaned as she continued bouncing on Tom's dick. I had just realized that I was so busy watching Renee's parents get it on, I'd forgotten to join in! I pointed my cock to Janice's asshole with one hand, and put another hand on her hip to stop her from bouncing long enough to get my shaft up her ass. "Mmmmmm..." Janice moaned again as I slid up her ass to the hilt of my dick. I could feel Tom's veiny shaft throbbing in her pussy as I settled in.

"Call me a whore boys. Fuck me like a useless whore!" We got to it with gusto, fucking Janice in the pussy and ass with abandon.

"O god you're a dirty whore! The bitch at the front desk of my hotel wasn't nearly as good as you!" Tom yelled as he thrust into Janice. His talk of infidelity only spurred on a wave of huge orgasms, one after the other, in Janice's body. I smacked her ass as hard as I could as I alternated thrusts with Tom.

"You're as good as your daughter!" I yelled as I pulled her hair and smacker her ass again. Janice was screaming and squirting with every thrust we made as we all came to a climax together. I felt Tom's cock tense and throb as he threw ropes into Janice's pussy and I knew he could feel me fill his wife's ass with my cum.

We were all slick with sweat, but the little helper Tom had given me was working its magic and I was rearing to go before I slid out of Janice's ass. Janice licked what she could get off our cocks as she knelt between us. Then she laid on her back and said, "Gimme some of that cock John." I crawled between her legs and slid my shaft into her pussy that was already lubed with her and Tom's cum. I started pumping into her softly and she pulled me in for a big wet kiss. I looked down to her chest, which was bouncing which every thrust, and then down to where our crotches joined together, to see my shaft briefly slide into view as I pulled back before each thrust. I looked back up into Janice's green eyes and her weed-induced pink-tinted whites before giving her another long, slow tongue kiss.

I was beginning to wonder what Tom was up to, before I felt the head of his cock press on my asshole as I pulled back for another thrust. I nodded and grunted my encouragement as he began sliding his huge cock slowly up my ass, his shaft getting deeper every time I brought my hips back to prep for another thrust into his wife. Tom gently rocked his hips back and forth, but it was mostly my motion that got he and Janice off at the same time. The feeling was unimaginable as I was penetrated and I penetrated someone at the same time. I picked up the pace as my excitement grew, and Janice started to cum over and over. My balls were making a loud, wet slapping sound every time I pushed into her sweet love hole, and she squirted in response to every thrust.

Janice was screaming "OH YES, OH GOD YES, FUCK ME JOHN, FUCK ME HARDER!" And I picked up the pace in response. Tom's dick slid in and out of my rectum faster and faster as I pounded away at Renee's mother's pussy. I felt Tom's dick tense and smiled with glee as I knew I'd just gotten him off just as I started to cum too. My asshole clenched around his wonderful cock as I sprayed a load that was as big as the first into Janice's pussy. Janice moaned and bit a pillow in pleasure as I felt the warm sensation of cum filling up my rectum.

We slid out of our respective partners, and I felt Tom's tongue flick over my boy pussy to lick up the cum that had dripped out. I did the same to Janice's pussy before standing up and holding my head at the rush of pleasure and euphoria. Janice rotated so that her feet pointed towards the head board and she began to greedily suck my cock upside down. Tom was ready to go for round three too, so he dove on top of Janice, 69-ing her as he began lapping up the three of us that was still dripping out her pussy. Janice pulled my cock out and put her husband's in her mouth, but she looked up at me and then glanced at Tom's exposed ass.

I slid my dick in before I knew what I was doing. Janice pulled Tom's cock out to stroke it rapidly and moaned "O yeah John, turn my husband into your bitch lover!" before plunging Tom's cock back into her throat.

Tom was loving the attention, and he was already moaning with excitement as I picked up the pace in ass-fucking him. My balls we softly tapping his with every thrust, and Tom was almost done cleaning up Janice's holes when I felt a third orgasm creep into my dick. I grunted as I thrust one last time up Tom's ass and sprayed my cum deep in his colon. Tom moaned like his wife, who in turn had one more squirting cum onto his face. Tom thrust his cock into Janice's throat, and I heard her soft moans and gags as his ejaculate filled her throat and mouth.

We were finally spent, and collapse onto the bed, breathing heavily and sweating in the room that smelled strongly of sweet marijuana smoke. I felt some cum leaking out of my ass, and I knew Tom's man pussy was doing the same. We slept with Janice between us, and I showered with Tom and Janice the next morning.

I walked downstairs and interrupted Renee's enthusiastic blowing of her brother to give them both an open-mouthed kiss good-bye. I gave Janice and Tom a kiss too, and dressed in my discarded clothing. I told them I'd be back later, either later that day or tomorrow, and then walked back up to my house in the cool summer morning air.

***Thanks for reading, please comment and vote!!! Read Chapters one and two if you haven't yet. More to cum from Renee's family and I. Happy jacking all!***

12