Summer Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oohh," he moaned quietly.

"Told ya," Amy giggled, her hand slowly pumping inside the confined space of Will's shorts. "Is this okay for me to do?" Amy said in her best innocent voice.

"No it's very bad," Will said.

"It doesn't feel very bad," Amy whispered as she leaned forward to plant kisses on his neck. "I think you must be wrong."

"You're my sister."

"And you're my very big brother," Amy moaned into the skin of his neck as she kissed him. "Will," Amy said as she let go of his cock.

"What?" Will asked confused at the sudden loss of attention from his sister as she stepped back away from him, her eyes looking him up and down.

"Trust me," Amy said. "I have something I really want to do and if I don't do it right now I might not ever have the nerve to do it."

"Are you sure?"

"God yes, don't move and you'll see for yourself," Amy said as she kissed his nose.

Will stood still as she grinned from ear to ear, her lust filled eyes locked on his own.

"Amy?"

"You thought it was epic when I touched your hard dick huh?"

"Only until you reached in my shorts and grabbed it," Will added uncertain of where his sister was going with this topic, afraid to get his hopes up.

"Then hang on buddy boy," Amy said as her hands returned to his waistband. "Close your eyes."

Will stood in front of her, eyes closed, his heart racing as he wondered just what Amy planned to do when he felt his shorts yanked down, his cock sprung free into the warm evening air. "Whaa ..." he began to say.

"I have a confession," Amy whispered in his ear as she fondled her brother's now exposed cock with both hands.

"Oh damn Amy," Will moaned.

"I love dick," Amy said kissing his neck and chest as she moved down his body. "And I love to suck on dick." Amy moved lower and lower planting small kisses along her brother's body. "And I just have to suck on yours ... right now," Amy said as her kisses reached his hard cock. She parted her lips without a moment's hesitation and engulfed the cock before her, taking most of his length into the heat of her mouth. "Mmm," she moaned when the head of Will's cock slid past her lips, filling her mouth.

"Ohh fuck," Will groaned, looking down in disbelief as his sweet, geeky kid sister began giving him a blow job.

"Shhh," Amy hushed him with a smile. "That was a bit loud bro."

"Sorry, I didn't expect ..." he was cut off again as his sister pulled her head back and planted a kiss on the head of his cock.

"It's okay baby," Amy reassured him. "We just have to be very careful. There is absolutely no way to explain this away."

"Sorry."

"Just enjoy it," Amy said as she knelt before him and ran her tongue along the thick shaft of his cock. "While I work on showing you what epic is." Once again her mouth enveloped his cock. Amy worked her head back and forth on Will's shaft as she fondled his balls. She worked with a steady rhythm taking time to kiss his tip and run her tongue along the shaft before returning him to her mouth. Will's hands grabbed hold of her wet ponytail as she bobbed her head thrilled by the knowledge that she had a cock in her mouth that she was never supposed to see, or touch, and certainly not suck on.

Amy paused briefly when footsteps thumped loudly overhead, Will's cock leaving her mouth with a soft pop. Someone was on the dock slowly walking the length of it, talking. The siblings looked at each other, eyes wide as they waited to hear where the footsteps would go, if their secret lust would be discovered. Amy suddenly recognized the voices over the gentle lapping of the waves against the old sailboat. Her parents were walking along the dock as she was kneeling before her brother, their son, sucking his dick. Will's eyes were wide as she looked at him Will started to shake his head at her as she began to lower her head toward his cock, but stopped when she placed a soft kiss on the head. Amy smiled, returning the waiting cock to the warmth of her mouth as she went back to work on the slick saliva coated shaft. His eyes closed as his sister took him back into the heat of her mouth, returning quickly to her dick slurping rhythm.

A few minutes of Amy's soft warm mouth had Will ready to blow. With their parents directly overhead, Amy felt Will's cock pulse and explode, shooting jets of his cum into her mouth. Amy shuddered in lust as he pumped her full. Her parents were a few feet away, standing on the dock directly over their heads as she took her brother's load. A small orgasm rippled through her at the thought of how bad she was being and how good she had made Will feel. She struggled to keep all of his cum in her mouth but there was too much of it, small ribbons began to seep out from the corners of her mouth, running down her chin. She decided to swallow what she could. Her boyfriends had always wanted her to swallow but she never had, she had never let a guy cum in her mouth before. But it was Will's cock she had her lips wrapped around in the gloom of that small boathouse, and she loved her brother more than she would have ever admitted to anyone, before that moment.

Will stood with his eyes closed, breathing heavily before the vixen of a sister he had just discovered, his shorts around his thighs. Amy stood before him, smiling as if she had just gotten away with something or won a prize. Watching him, she slowly worked at cleaning his cum from her chin, licking her fingers clean, her eyes never leaving his.

The siblings stood quietly holding each other in the gloom with the sounds of the water lapping at the boards of the old boathouse as their parents stood on the dock directly overhead. After several minutes the footsteps began to move away.

"Fuckin' hell Amy," Will whispered as he broke the silence.

"Have fun?"

"That was ... " he began.

"Epic?" Amy giggled.

"Yeah," Will agreed, "epic. My sister just sucked my dick."

"Guess I got carried away huh?"

"Something happened," Will said.

"You're not upset that I did it are you?" Amy asked with concern.

"No, are you?"

"No," Amy said as she planted kisses across his chest. "It was fun, you tasted pretty good."

"Damn," Will groaned as he rolled his eyes. "Let me return the favor."

"Mmm, sounds like fun but we'd better get back soon," Amy said, "someone will notice if we're gone too much longer."

"I suppose so."

"Besides I don't think I could stay as quiet as you did," Amy said, "I'd get us busted."

"That would be bad," he agreed.

"Did you hear, Will and Amy Novak were caught under the dock in that rickety old boathouse giving each other head," Amy giggled. "Make for some juicy gossip for years to come. We could be famous ... or infamous, depending on your point of view."

"No thanks."

"Oh shit," Amy grumbled as Will struggled to get his shorts pulled back to where they were supposed to be.

"What?"

"My top," she said, "where the hell is it?"

"Damnit," he sputtered, "right where it fell off I bet, I didn't pick it up."

"Neither did I."

"No you were too busy jumping on me," Will teased her as he opened the door, his sister close behind.

"Well I can't go back to the house topless," she complained.

"No one will complain about that," he said. "At least the guys won't."

"Not funny," Amy said as she slugged him in the shoulder. "Be a good brother and go find it will ya?"

"You just hit me and now ask for a favor?"

"I also just sucked your dick," Amy said while giving her brother a scolding look.

"Excellent point," Will agreed. "Sit tight I'll go look for it."

Amy waited impatiently in the boat house for Will's return. "Any luck?" She asked desperate for the answer she wanted.

"No."

"Shit, I'm screwed."

"Here," Will said as he handed her the black tee shirt he'd worn earlier.

"Thanks bro," Amy said as she hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. "My hero."

"It's pretty wet," he observed as he held it out before him. "So lucky for you it isn't white."

"Funny," she said as she pulled the shirt over her head. "Now let's get back."

"I get a rain check on that favor for you right?"

"If you're a good brother," Amy said sticking her tongue out at him as another group of vacationers arrived at the dock.

***

The next day was hellishly long for both siblings; their time had been taken up by trips to town and assorted family activities. Their contact was limited to long looks and sideways glances. Amy woke the following morning to discover her mother was heading into town for some shopping while her dad would be occupied with checking on a boat rental, with a bit of luck they wouldn't feel the need to force her or Will into join them.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" her mother asked as the ladies filtered out the front door.

"Nah, I'll just relax for a bit."

"Okay, Will's upstairs taking a shower, try to be civil," her mother remarked.

"Damn," Amy groaned, "Can't he go with dad or something?"

"No, your father already left," her mother said. "But he'll be back soon. You can survive being alone with your brother for a few minutes."

"Fine," Amy threw her hands up. "It just would have been nice to not have lord dork-o underfoot for once."

"Amy," her mother scolded her. "Be nice to your brother, for once ... please."

"Fine," Amy grinned at her mother as she left the house.

The screen door banged against the door frame and the house fell silent, except for the sounds of water running upstairs. Amy's eyes turned up toward the sound as a devilish grin spread across her face. She had been gifted a few minutes of alone time with Will, their first minutes alone since the tryst, and he was already naked. She spun on her heels and bounded up the stairs.

Amy paused at the bathroom door for a moment listening to the sounds of the shower running. Her stomach fluttered as she turned the doorknob, she had loved their time together but she couldn't be certain about how Will felt, there hadn't been a minute to talk about it. With a deep breath she pushed the door open and stepped into the steam filled room.

"Will?"

"Shit," he shouted dropping the soap with a thud. "You scared me."

"Sorry," she said with a soft giggle.

Will pulled back the shower curtain just enough to look out, his eyes darting around the room, "you're gonna get caught."

"They all left for a few minutes."

"Oh okay," he said as his eyes settled on Amy. "What's up?"

"Well ... "she hesitated.

"You're upset about the other night aren't you?"

"What ... no, why would you think that?"

"I dunno you seemed like you might be," he said quietly.

"No," Amy said taking a step toward him, "I was worried you were ... that you thought I was a slut or something."

"Hell no," he said, "I loved it Amy."

"Yeah?" She grinned as their eyes met.

"It was really mind blowing," he smiled at her.

"Epic?"

"Defiantly epic," he agreed.

"Cool."

"So ..." he hesitated as she stepped closer. "You think you might want to do it again sometime or was that a one time deal?"

"I'd love to fool around with you again Will. And yes ... no. It wasn't a one time deal for me."

"Excellent," he grinned.

"I loved sucking your dick ... you taste good."

"Hot," he said looking to the bathroom door. "How long are they gone for?"

"Not long enough," she stuck out her bottom lip in an exaggerated pout.

"Long enough for you to hop on the counter and let me eat you out?"

"Ohhh ... I wish, that sounds like sooo much fun."

"It would be," he grinned at her. "You should let me."

"Damn Will," she said with a grin. "You're making me wet."

"Good, you've already made me hard."

"Oh yeah, can I see it?"

"You saw it the other day," he said.

"Not all that well," she explained, "it was kinda dark, I could use a better look."

"The curtain isn't locked," he said stepping back behind the shower curtain.

Amy quickly stepped forward and yanked back the shower curtain, exposing her naked brother. "Nice dick."

"I'll let you play with it."

"Tease," she said sticking her tongue out at him.

"Nope, I'll really let you play with it."

"I wanna stroke it," she whispered, her eyes locked on her brother's erection.

"Okay."

"Lick it."

"Even better."

"Suck it," her eyes met his.

"Prove it."

Amy slowly moved to the edge of the tub. "Turn off the water and I'll suck you off."

"Really?"

"Yeah just hurry we seriously don't have much time," she urged him. She licked her lips as Will flipped the lever shutting off the water. "Mmm, my new favorite toy," she said as her hands wrapped around his shaft.

"He likes you," Will said as Amy got into a steady rhythm with her hands.

"Not as much as I like him."

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna kiss him Will, gonna kiss every inch of him," she said softly as she leaned forward, her lips parting as the head of Will's cock once again began to slide into her warm mouth.

A loud slam broke their moment, the sound of the screen door slamming against the door jamb. Two more slams followed quickly behind the first.

"Got to be kidding me," Will groaned.

"Mmppfh," Amy mumbled with his cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head quickly causing him to jump.

"Uugh."

Amy stood up releasing her brother's cock with a soft pop. "Told ya," she frowned.

"So close."

"Yeah," she whispered before she bent over again, quickly engulfing Will's cock in her mouth, her hands caressing his balls.

"Ohhh ... " he moaned as he reached for the shower walls to steady himself, surprised by his sister's loving assault.

As quick as she had bent over and taken him into her mouth she released him and stood back up. "Have a nice shower bro," she giggled while spinning on her heels and rushing from the bathroom, silently slipping out into the hallway just as the sounds of footsteps thumped up the stairs.

***

Two more painfully long days followed the siblings' encounter in the shower; days Amy was convinced would drag on forever. With their family around, and drop in visits from neighbors, and all the family activities they were expected to attend, there was not a single opportunity for alone time. Knowing looks and the briefest of contact in passing was all they could manage, until finally the night of the large community bonfire came around.

"Sis," Will whispered as he took hold of her arm as she passed the bathroom, pulling her inside with the subtlety of a lust crazed kidnapper.

"Shit," Amy said as she slapped his chest. "You scared me you dufus."

"Sorry but I had to talk to you ... alone."

"Yeah," she said grinning. "What about?"

"I think you know," he said.

"Maybe I don't."

"The lake," he said softly, "the boat house."

"Whatya wanna do at the lake, or in that dusty old boat house?" Amy asked with a sly grin as she rocked back and forth on her heels, her arms behind her back, "A bit late for a swim isn't it?"

"I was hoping for some more quality time with my sis," Will said as his eyes roamed over her body.

"Really?"

"Definitely," He nodded.

"Well I suppose I could try to get away, but only if you promise to make it fun," Amy said quietly looking toward the bathroom door as if someone might come through it at any moment.

"Wasn't the boat house fun last time?"

"Yes ... yes it was," Amy agreed as she reached down taking Will's hand in hers. She slowly raised his hand to her mouth. "You did taste awfully good," she said as she slowly took his middle finger into her mouth, wrapping her lips around it and slowly sliding it into the warmth of her mouth as her eyes were locked on his.

"Tease," Will groaned.

"No I'm not."

"You are."

"A tease never gives up the goods," Amy said as her tongue flicked across the end of his finger. "I will."

"Yeah?"

Amy rose up on her tip toes to whisper into his ear, her breath hot on his flesh "I've sucked your dick already haven't I ... I'd love to do it again."

"Shit Amy."

"I'd love to suck you, and lick you, and love on your big thick dick all night long."

"That's hot," Will groaned. "And I still have a rain check I haven't been able to cash."

"Oh goody," Amy said as she licked his earlobe, "well ... I'll go to the dock if you promise I can suck on your dick again too, can I?"

"Fuck yes," he agreed.

"Yummy," Amy placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "I'll sneak away this evening during the bonfire, everyone'll be busy then."

***

Amy was at the dock when Will arrived, sitting on a bench looking out over the water, a couple of folded beach towels in her lap. She looked at peace in the fading light, like someone enjoying the scenery. However, the leg bouncing furiously causing the flip flop that hung from her toes to swing wildly about gave her away. Will admired his sister as he approached, she wore the denim shorts he loved so much and another bikini top, purple this time, just as revealing as the red one had been, the sides of her breasts in view.

"How's my cute little sister doing?"

"Hiya Will," Amy smiled at him.

"So how's the view?"

"Better now," she smiled as her eyes looked him over.

"Yeah, the dock never looked so good," he whispered as his eyes roamed over her body.

Amy stood up and stretched, "So, what do you want to do Will?"

"Well ..." his answer interrupted by a couple milling around taking in the view of the lake. "We could go for a walk or something."

"Something sounds fun," Amy smiled a devilish grin, her eyes locked onto his shorts and the steadily rising lump forming there.

"Yeah," he sighed as he stared at the outline of her nipples, clearly visible as they pushed against the purple fabric of her top.

"Umm," Amy broke into his lust filled thoughts. "Eyes up buddy boy," she whispered. "Someone is going to notice you looking at me like you're going to eat me."

"I am going to eat you Amy my dear," he winked at her.

"Oh my," she replied in mock surprise. Amy looked around the dock, "the crowd has thinned out, wanna go below to the shed?"

"More than anything."

***

The boat house door creaked as it slowly swung open as Will stepped inside. He clicked on the flashlight he carried and gave a quick glance around to make certain it was empty, all the items inside remained where they had been when they were last inside. Shafts of dim light from the small window provided only a small amount of light, leaving much of the interior in shadow.

"Are we good?" Amy's voice asked from the doorway.

"Just like we left it," he answered.

"Good," Amy said unfolding her towels.

"Handy," he said.

"Yeah, it's hot and a little dusty in here," she said as she fussed with the towels, making sure they laid flat on the floor, with no wrinkles. "These will at least solve one of those problems."

"You're absolutely sure you want keep fooling around?" Will whispered as he closed the door behind them.

"You know I am," Amy said planting small kisses on his cheek when he turned back to her.

"Just want to be sure."

"I have voluntarily put your big hard dick in my mouth twice, I don't know how much more proof I could give," she added as her kisses continued along his neck.

"Our relationship will change."

"It already has," she said with her hands pulling off his shirt, "for the better."

"Why is my sister so hot?"

"Flattery will get you rewarded Will," she said peeling his shirt over his head and running her hands across his bare chest.

"I love your body Amy," he whispered while cupping her breasts, running his thumbs over her erect nipples.

"Ohhh," she moaned softly at his touch.

Will took hold of her ponytail and pulled it back gently, slowly tipping her face up toward his before leaning down to kiss her. Soft grunts came from Amy as the siblings' mouths opened, their tongue exploring the others.

"I'm so wet," Amy confessed when he moved her top to the side, exposing her breasts to him.