Summer Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a rain check that needs to be cashed," he said as her fingers reached his cock.

"But I wanna play with my toy," she cooed.

Without a response Will took hold of his sister by the waist, gently pulling her down onto the towels she had laid out on the floor. He knelt next to her and bent down, quickly flicking his tongue across her navel.

"Aahhh, that tickles" she squealed in surprise.

"Shhh," he admonished her with a finger to his lips.

"Sorry," she whispered.

"You have to promise to be quiet Amy," Will whispered while unfastening her belt. "We can't get caught," he continued while opening the fly of her shorts. "This is pretty damn risky doing this here."

"What are you gonna do to me Willie?"

"He leaned down to her ear, kissed her earlobe and whispered, "I'm going to lick my cute little sister's pink pussy until she bursts."

"Oh my god," Amy groaned lifting her ass off the towels to aid Will In his efforts to pull her shorts over her hips.

"So sexy," he whispered as he leaned forward again to kiss her navel, while his hands pulled on the strings of her bikini bottoms, releasing the knots that concealed his prize.

"Oh my god," she repeated when her bikini was pulled away. She lay back on the towels, legs apart. She was almost fully bare before her brother. A shudder went through her when she felt his tongue move along her thighs. Her sexual experience had been limited to just a few occasional fucks with an ex-boyfriend and while she had given oral sex several times she hadn't yet received it from a guy. She had fooled around a bit with her friend Sara but that hadn't gotten her nearly as excited as Will was making her feel.

"You're gorgeous Amy," he whispered.

"Will," she panted when he moved forward, his arms around her hips, his hands holding her legs apart as his tongue began to work on her pussy. "Ugghh," she grunted tipping her head back, her mouth open as her fingers ran through his hair. Amy wiggled under the assault of her brother's tongue and lips; it took all of her effort to not scream out like she wanted to. She held his head tightly between her thighs as she watched the top of his head. Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine she would be receiving oral sex from a guy in a dusty boat house on a family vacation, and certainly not from Will. The last few days had been the most amazing time of her life. Amy knew right then that she didn't just want Will, she desperately needed to have him inside her.

"I'm gonna ... gonna," Amy began to chant as her orgasm built. Her legs tightened to Will's head, her fingers clung to clumps of his hair as she held him tightly to her pussy. "Ugghhhh," she let out in a long low groan as her orgasm washed over her.

"Damn sis," Will said smiling up at her from between her spread legs as her body began to stop shuddering. "Thought you were gonna crush my skull."

"Sorry," she grinned at him.

"As long as you had fun."

"Oh I did," she nodded as Will slowly licked the inside of her thighs. "I'll have to give you more reasons to need rain checks."

"No need," Will said continuing his attentions. "For a pussy this pretty, just ask and my tongue is yours."

"Oh my god, I am so taking you up on that offer" she moaned. "But before that, get up."

"What?"

"Get up, on your knees," she waved her hand at him.

"Are you gonna blow me again?"

"No," Amy said as she sat up and scooted close to him. "I'd like to but right now I need your hard dick somewhere else," she said grabbing the waistband of his shorts, pulling them down over his hips.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she paused looking up at him. "You want to right?"

"Fuck yes," he groaned looking at her, naked from the waist down, her purple bikini top twisted around, offering her no coverage.

"Good, I need to fuck you," she whispered, pulling his shorts to his knees, as she watched his cock pop into view. "There is my new friend."

"You have strange friends." He teased.

"I have great friends," she said as he struggled to remove his shorts. "And he's about to become my best friend," she said in a hush as Will tossed his shorts to the side leaving him naked, kneeling between her legs.

"We've done a lot Amy," Will murmured as she lay back before him on the beach towels, her legs spread to either side of him, her tight pink pussy on full display, wet with her juices and his saliva. "But this will be taking it to a whole other level."

"I want you Will," Amy smiled. "All of you."

"All?"

"All," she said, "every inch of you. I love my brother and I want to love him in every way I can. Why can't I love you with my body? We aren't hurting anyone. Let me love you Will, stuff that big hard dick of yours into your little sister's tight pink pussy." She ran her finger along her slit, gliding it across her clit as she licked her lips, "Fuck my brains out Willie ... please."

"Holy fuckin' Christ," he gasped. "Who says no to that?"

Amy rose to her knees next to Will, her hands on his chest, pushing him onto his ass. She looked at her brother with a wide grin as he sat on the floor, naked, his cock jutting out in front of him, a drop of fluid on the head, as if it was begging for her to love it.

"Are you ... protected?"

"Duh, I hate to break it to you but I'm not a virgin and I'm on the pill," Amy said as she swung her leg over his lap positioning herself over his cock.

"I just wanted ... "

"Shut up dork-o," Amy said as she reached down between their bodies and took hold of her prize, placing the head at her entrance. "You want inside your sister or not?" Without waiting for his answer she lowered herself onto his cock, grunting loudly as his thick shaft opened her pussy, stretching her as his thickness slowly entered. "Ohh fuuck," she groaned.

"Shhh Amy," Will whispered as footsteps thumped overhead. "You have to be quiet."

"It's your fault," she whispered in his ear as she came to a stop on his lap, her brother's cock buried deep inside her pussy. "Your dick is so big."

"It fit didn't it?"

"God yes it fit," she moaned, "fit sooo good."

"This is amazing," Will whispered into her ear as they slowly ground against each other, doing their best to remain quiet as the feet stamped about above them.

"When those assholes leave I'm gonna ride your dick so hard," she moaned as she nibbled on his ear lobe.

"You have no idea of the fucking you're in for sis," Will whispered as his hands explored her soft ass.

"What the fuck are they doing up there?" Amy grunted as she moved her body slowly up and down in her brother's lap. Long slow strokes filling her pussy again and again. Another orgasm almost hit her when she thought about it all. Just a few days ago he was just her brother, the big dufus who picked on her whenever he got the chance. The jerk that made her beg for rides to the mall and hit on her friends. That same guy was now buried balls deep inside her pussy, filling her, making her feel better than she had ever felt before. Amy tossed her head back, her mouth agape. She wanted to scream out, scream at those assholes overhead that were getting in her way, all those fuckers on that dock. All she wanted was Will's hard cock and she wanted it right there under their feet in that boat house, hard and fast.

"Sightseeing? This is a vacation spot you know," Will teased holding her tight, his lips on her neck, tasting the sweat that covered her flesh.

"They need to leave," Amy whispered into his ear while she nibbled on his earlobe before returning her lips to his, the siblings grunted and ground against each other in the fading light, their tongues exploring as their hands roamed the other's flesh, both slick with sweat from the oppressive August heat.

"Fuck it," Will growled as another set of footsteps joined the others. "You're just gonna have to stay quiet," he wrapped his arms tightly around her and quickly spun around laying Amy down onto the towels, their bodies staying together.

Amy looked up at the brother who had irritated her for most of her life with wide eyes as she watched him between her spread legs, looking down on her. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth fell open as she felt his strokes begin. Will moved steadily in and out of her pussy, slowly building speed. Amy lay splayed out, legs spread, her hands over her head clutching at the towels as she was invaded by the forbidden cock. As she lay on the floor with Will thrusting between her legs, she watched the shadowy outlines of the feet above her. She wondered if her parents were up there again, maybe someone she knew was there, or someone she had talked to earlier that day or would talk to the next. Not one of them would know, would ever guess that she had been under their feet in the small, nearly forgotten boat house taking her brother's cock as he gave her the most intense sexual experience of her life.

Amy lost track of time as Will pumped his hard cock into her, sweat dripped from his body onto hers, the floor boards of the boat house softly creaking beneath her as their bodies came together again and again, when suddenly the booms of fireworks began. She immediately noticed the rapid pace of the footsteps on the dock, all leaving, drawn away by the colorful explosions. She suddenly had a whole new level of appreciation for fireworks.

"Are they leaving?" Will asked slowing his movements as he looked to the dock boards overhead.

"Think so," Amy squeaked out in a weak voice, her brain fogged with lust.

"Good," he said as he leaned down to kiss her forehead, "I'm gonna fuck your brains out Amy."

"I don't believe you," she smiled at him.

"Is that so?"

"Don't believe you in the least," she continued, "you're a liar."

"Now you're in for it," Will grunted as he shoved his cock into her in a rapid motion.

"Uugh," she grunted as he began to fuck her with the passion of a wild man, shoving his cock into her over and over, filling her soaked pussy. "Ooh fuuck ... ohhh ... ohhh," she chanted.

"Shhh," Will admonished her as he continued his assault into her pussy.

Amy clamped her hands over her mouth to stifle her moans of pleasure as she listened to the steady, urgent creaking of the old wooden floor boards as her body was repeatedly pressed against them. She looked up to the dock but didn't see much, the boat house was dark and her glasses had somehow been knocked askew and slid up onto her forehead during their fucking. Will's strokes were relentless. She clamped her legs around his as he pumped into her with no end in sight.

"Take it sis," Will grunted as their bodies slapped together, their sounds of passion drowned out by the waves crashing into the shore and the steady booms of the fireworks.

"Love ... your ... dick." Amy whispered as she reached for his ass, grabbing handfuls of him as he moved back and forth, his rhythm urgent and steady.

"Your pussy is heaven Amy."

"I'm gonna cum," she grunted as her head rolled to the side.

"Your brother's cock is inside you Amy," Will whispered into her ear as he kissed her neck. "Cum on my cock Amy, cum all over your brother's cock."

"Ohhh my god," Amy moaned loudly as her body shuddered, she clamped her legs around him, her fingernails dug into the flesh of his ass as she held him tightly, desperate to keep him inside her as her orgasm swept over her.

"You're so beautiful sis," Will whispered to her as she shook underneath him.

"Your big fuckin' dick is so good," she said softly as he continued to slide in and out of her with a slow steady motion.

"I'm not gonna last much longer," he groaned.

"Do it Willie, cum in my pussy," Amy said as she watched her brother above her. "Fill your little sister's pussy with cum."

"Damn Amy."

"Fill me with that hot big brother cum Will," she continued. "I want it so bad."

"Amy," he groaned through clenched teeth.

"Please Willie ... please," she cooed, "can I have it? I won't ask for anything else for my birthday ... or Christmas ... please. I just want my really big brother to cum inside me."

"Gonna ... "

"Cum for me ... cum for your ... " she was interrupted by the sensation if his cock pulsing inside of her as jets of hot cum began to pump deep inside her body. "Oooohhh my fuckin' god Will."

Will shuddered as he came, laying down over his sister, their breathing ragged, their naked sweating bodies together. "Incredible."

"Was it ... epic?" Amy asked as she kissed his chin.

"It was," he said panting as Amy planted soft kisses on his face, her arms and legs wrapped around him holding him tightly. "But every time I say that you raise the bar."

"Thanks bro, but it'll be extremely hard to top what we just did," she whispered. "I know I'll never forget it."

The siblings stayed together in the darkness of the boat house silently enjoying each other, kissing and caressing each other as the last booms of the fireworks faded away.

"I don't want to get up," Amy said between kisses.

"Me either," he said. "But we've been here for a lot longer than we planned, someone might have noticed us missing."

"Screw them, I was busy getting some dick," Amy said with a smile.

"Yes you were," he agreed. "And I got to enjoy the best pussy ever."

"Whatever," she said rolling her eyes, "you're only saying that because you're still inside."

A jingling sound drew their attention toward the door of the boathouse that had drifted open; both siblings froze as they scanned the darkness for the source of the noise wondering if they had been discovered. Had they been too reckless in their lust? Had they made too much noise and now they were caught?

"Fuckin' hell," Will whispered as he clicked on his flashlight that lay nearby only to see a small scruffy dog come into the beam of light. The little mutt's fur matted with mud, a set of tags swinging from the collar.

Amy laughed at the sight, relieved to have not been caught with her brother's cock inside her after all. "That scared me."

"Me too, thought we were done for."

"We really better get going," she said pushing on his chest. "That doggie is a sign."

"Ummm," Will said sliding out of her as he got to his knees, looking to the little dog.

Amy looked over just in time to see the small dog run out the open door, its tags jingling, and the purple fabric of her bikini bottoms in its teeth. "Are you kidding me ... really?"

Will laughed loudly. "The universe just doesn't want you going back to the lake house with your clothes on."

"Seems like," Amy said her shoulders slumped in defeat. "My best suits and now both are missing pieces." She got to her knees pulling the remaining half of her bikini back into place. "At least I have my own shorts this time, one of us would have looked awful silly walking back with a bare ass."

"Now I wish that dog had stolen your shorts too," he joked while watching Amy's ass disappear under the denim of her shorts, as he worked to get back into his own.

"What?" She huffed and slapped his arm in mock outrage.

"Your little bare ass would look awfully good going down the boardwalk."

"No, I'd just steal your shorts and you'd end up walking back bare assed," she teased sticking her tongue out.

"Umm, no," he protested as they stepped out of the boathouse, scanning the shore for any unwanted eyes. "Naked girls get cheers ... maybe a dirty look, but naked guys, they get arrested."

"You might be right," Amy laughed. "We better get back," she continued stretching up on her tip toes to kiss him on the cheek. "And wipe that stupid grin off your face would ya? We don't want anyone to think you just got done fucking my brains out."

"No," Will agreed. "But I did, didn't I?"

"Yes you did," she smiled at him, holding his arm as they walked along the darkened boardwalk.

"You get pretty vocal."

"Yeah," she said, "I do like some dirty talk when I'm hot."

"Glad no one heard us," he said. "With all your big brother this and little sister that talk."

"Don't pick on me," she pinched his arm lightly.

"Oh I'm not picking Amy," he said kissing the top of her head.

"It's just so damn hot thinking about it, 'cause we really aren't supposed to be doing that," she said. "I'm not supposed to know what your dick looks like, much less have it in my mouth and pussy. I didn't want you to forget just exactly who it was that you had your big dick inside."

"Trust me," he said. "There was no chance of that. It's a miracle I lasted for more than a second with you."

"You were great Will," she said stopping them long enough to kiss his cheek again.

"So were you Amy. So were you."

"Are we going to do it again you think?"

"Do you want to?"

"God yes," Amy swooned. "I'd like to take you to bed and do you a few more times tonight."

"Best. Idea. Ever."

"If only," she sighed.

"Could be tricky getting some quality alone time with the parentals around," Will whispered as they got close to the lake house and the buzz of people that were milling near the house, the end of year party well underway.

"Yeah," Amy agreed looking at the people. "But we found a way to hook up here; we'll find ways at home too."

"True."

"And from time to time you could just grab me, bend me over and fuck my brains out in a hurry," she whispered. "Ya know if ya wanted to."

"You're a vixen Amy Novak."

"Can't help it," she said softly. "My brother makes me hot."

"My sister is what's hot."

"Okay dork-o," she smacked his chest with the back of her hand. "It's time to put on our society approved brother and sister faces now. No more looking at me like you're planning to eat me ... at least not until you do it again." Amy gave him a quick wink, "love ya bro."

"You tease," he groaned as she ran toward the house leaving him standing alone on the boardwalk.

***

Everyone was up early on the last day of the vacation, there were goodbyes to say, packing to do and a long drive ahead in what promised to be the hottest day of the year. The thought of being crammed into her mother's minivan for hours threatened to ruin her mood; luckily Will had put her in an exceptionally good mood the night before.

Amy looked at Will over the top of her glasses as she ate breakfast, while her parents discussed the drive back home. The week had been a rollercoaster. The usual end of summer family vacation at the lake had unexpectedly turned into a taboo encounter with Will, followed by an agonizing wait to be close to him again. And then the hottest, most passionate night of her life had happened, followed again by another long day of boring family events while she had to constantly remind herself to keep her eyes, and hands off her brother.

"What do you two think? Another great vacation huh?" Their mother said as she packed up the last of the food.

"Pretty good mom," Will said, his eyes on Amy.

"Yeah," Amy agreed with a wide grin, "it was ... epic."

The siblings eyes met as their parents walked away from the table. Amy could see the same lust in his eyes she had seen when he looked at her in the boat house. Going to the same school as her brother had seemed like a drag when her parents insisted on it, but now, the idea held so many exciting possibilities.

*****

Any feedback / comments are welcome.