Summer Vacation to Remember Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed and tongued each other, making out as they moaned and panted, men spanking them and groping them from behind.

Mallory started to groan and reach climax again, grunting and burying her face in her hands as she got fucked from behind, choking and gasping as she finally came, hands spanking her and squeezing her tits.

"What a slut!" Someone laughed, and the group nodded their heads in unison, fixated on the two teenage whores in front of them, both being pounded mercilessly.

The guy behind Jacey pulled out and Jacey seized the opportunity torn around and laydown on her back, spreading her legs in Mallory's face and grabbing her hair, forcing her face down in her clit. Mallory gasped, they'd never done anything even close to this before, not even kissed, and suddenly her best friend was forcing her face into her crotch, sweaty and salty and recently fucked by countless strangers.

Mallory had no choice but to please her, she licked and lapped at Jacey's pussy, her tongue flicking against Jacey's clit as Jacey moaned and pulled her head tighter.

Jacey's head was hanging off the picnic table and Teddy stepped up behind her, shoving his dick down her throat and slapping her tits while Mallory's tongue penetrated her pussy.

"Finger her!" The guy fucking Mallory from behind yelled, spanking her ass, and Mallory had no choice, reaching forward and shoving two fingers inside Jacey's pussy while Jacey choked and gagged and coughed on Teddy's cock.

"Looks like she needs more than a couple fingers," somebody laughed, and Jacey's head popped up, nodding, affirmatively, moaning and gasping.

"You here that, Mallory, your friend needs more than just two fingers, give her all four!" Mallory heard Caleb telling her. She turned to face him, but he was just another face in the crowd, his arms crossed, smiling at her.

Mallory turned back to Jacey, shoving all four fingers inside, and Jacey moaned, pulling Mallory's head harder and harder.

It wasn't long before Mallory's entire hand was inside her friend, and the crowd was cheering and shouting at them.

"Yeah, fist your whore friend!"

"Fuck, her pussy's loose!"

"Fist that slut!" They all barked and yelled, and Mallory looked up, realizing Jacey was climaxing, screaming and buckling, shaking and spasming.

Finally, she stopped, sitting up slowly while Mallory pulled her hand down. Jacey kissed her friend, forcing her tongue inside Mallory's mouth, then turned to the group.

"I wanna get double fucked, now," She slurred, her make up running and her eyes barely able to open.

The group of guys went wild, and Teddy sat down on the bench, letting Jacey straddle him facing away from him, grabbing his dick and shoving it up her ass while another guy approached her, spreading her legs and forcing his dick inside her pussy.

"Oh god! Oh god! Just like that!" Jacey moaned, cumming almost instantly.

Mallory watched her, feeling the guy behind her pull out, turning to see Caleb taking his place, spitting on his dick and slowly pushing it inside her ass.

"Oh, Caleb," she squealed, turning and watching him lustfully as he pounded her tight ass, reaching around and rubbing her clit, fingering her pussy.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum again!" she moaned, and Caleb smiled, shaking his head.

"You can cum with a dick in your mouth," he told her, and she looked up to find another cock waving in her face.

She grabbed the dick and started sucking wildly, pushing back against Caleb as he fucked and fingering her. Finally, she buckled, gagging and choking as she moaned, orgasming so hard her entire body went numb.

As she came, the guy she was sucking off moaned as well, pulling back and shooting hot jizz into her mouth and on her face. She choked and spit, coughing and breathing deeply.

"Ah, fuck yeah!" the guy groaned, collapsing and laying back on the table as Caleb pulled out.

"Yeah, I'm about there too," Caleb moaned, picking Mallory off the table and carrying her to the blanket a few yards away. He sat her down and shoved his cock in her face, throatfucking her until he started spasming, then shooting another hot load onto her face.

Mallory tried to wipe it away but he grabbed her arm.

"No, leave it," He said, then called back to the group.

"Anyone else ready? We've got a perfect little cum dumpster ready for you, just make sure to cum on her face." He said, and the guy fucking Jacey in the pussy pulled out, approaching Mallory and face fucking her until he came, almost instantaneously, adding another layer of cum to her face.

And it went on and on like that, guys working themselves up on Jacey's pussy, then walking over to the blanket to get sucked off, until finally, Teddy was the only guy left.

He'd forced Jacey to the blanket and was fucking her from behind, pulling her hair and spanking her ass. Mallory sat there patiently, swaying from exhaustion, a thick layer of cum on her face. Finally, Teddy pulled his cock out and forced it down Mallory's throat. She gagged and choked on it for a few minutes until he finally came, grunting and pulling out, finishing her off with one last load.

Jacey moaned, turning to Mallory, smiling at her friend, covered in cum.

Most of the guys were gone, only a few remained, sitting on the picnic bench, watching them.

"What about me? I want some cum!" Jacey whined, and Teddy slapped her ass.

"Then lick it off your friend," He told her, and Jacey pushed Mallory on her back, straddling her and sucking all the cum off her face, kissing Mallory and spitting some into her mouth, letting her swallow some, then sucking the rest out for her own.

They kissed and sucked and licked until there wasn't anything left, finally collapsing and falling asleep in each other's arms.

*************************************

When Mallory awoke, the sun was getting low in the sky, hazy and orange, the horizon a beautiful shade of red. She parted her eyes, but they were crusty with dried spit and cum, only parting after a bit of effort on her part.

Jacey was laying, her head Teddy's lap, smoking a joint and giggling at Caleb, who took the joint from her, hitting it and turning to Mallory as she sat up.

"Oh, you're awake, here," He said, handing her the spliff.

"I thought you said you didn't-" Mallory started, groggy and unable to finish her thought.

"Oh, yeah, one of the guys did, gave us some." Caleb laughed, taking the joint from her after she'd had a puff or two. "You girls look pretty exhausted, want a ride home?"

Jacey stared at Mallory, who nodded her head, yes, and within a few minutes they'd boarded the jeep and were headed back.

"You two were amazing," Teddy yelled at them from the front seat, and Mallory blushed, chewing her nails.

"Oh my god, that was so much fun!" Jacey yelled back, giggling.

"Yeah, agreed. You two wanna hang out again tomorrow?" Caleb yelled.

Jacey turned to Mallory, smiling hopefully, but Mallory rubbed her arms and shook her head.

"Oh, no, ha," Caleb laughed, "Not like this again. We were gonna go surfing, wanna come?"

"I've never surfed before." Mallory called back.

"No worries, we can show you!" Teddy yelled, and Mallory shrugged.

"Ok, yeah, but just surfing!" She finally relented, and Jacey grabbed her hand.

"Yeah, sure!" Caleb laughed as they pulled up in front of the beach house. "There's some public restrooms a little ways off from the main beach, on the North side. We usually meet up there, how does noon sound?

"Ok!" Jacey agreed, then they climbed out, saying their goodbyes and limping inside.

Everyone was out back, so they snuck into their room. Mallory collapsed on the bed while Jacey showered, and as soon as Jacey was out, Mallory slipped in, turning on the water as hot as she could handle.

She rubbed her face with soap, then moved on to the rest of her body. Her pussy ached, her ass burned, every inch of her body was sore. She flinched, finding soft spots, her ass cheeks that had been spanked raw, her nipples that had been squeezed so much they felt like they were on fire.

She leaned against the wall, dropping down into the corner and huddled up into a little ball.

3

Jacey was sitting up on her bed watching tv when Mallory limped out, falling down on her own bed and burying her head into a pillow.

"Holy shit, was that not the best fucking day or what?" Jacey bounced, turning the tv off and facing Mallory.

"I don't know, yeah, I guess." She picked her head out of the pillow and turned to Jacey.

"Ha, you sore too? Fuck!" She moaned, laying back on her own bed.

"Well, yeah, I am, I just, I don't know. I never imagined losing my virginity, well, like that." Mallory shrugged,pulling up some covers and assuming the fetal position.

"Oh relax, at least it was memorable. My first time was with Jarrod McGuiness, with his 4 inch dick. I barely even felt him."

"Ha, yeah," Mallory laughed, halfheartedly.

"Aw, come on, it's not like any of them could tell you were a virgin." Jacey snapped, smiling.

"Well, no, it's not that." Mallory turned over, facing the wall.

"Well then what is it." Jacey pried.

"I dunno," Mallory moaned, turning back around. "It's just, they didn't even ask, one minute I'm making out with Caleb and the next, well, they were fucking me in every hole."

Mallory moaned with delight, groping her tits and squeezing them.

"I know! Oh my god it was amazing."

"I know, but, it's just, it was kinda forceful, I wouldn't have said yes if they'd, if I'd known."

"Well I didn't hear you saying no!" Jacey giggled.

"Well, it's not like I could, they kept shoving their dicks down my mouth!"

Jacey erupted in laughter, kicking her legs and smiling, her big white teeth showing. But Mallory didn't join her, and her smile quickly faded.

"Ok, ok, it was a little rough, but so what? I watched you cum so many times it's unreal. You came probably three times more than me!"

Mallory finally broke a smile, remembering all the intense orgasms washing over her body.

"Yeah, I guess it was a lot of fun," She said, and Jacey sat up.

"Look, it was pretty wild, but that was one of the best days of my life! And if you don't want to do anything like that again, tomorrow we'll go surfing, and when we're done, we'll walk home, no funny business, no getting in the jeep, we'll come home and take it easy. How does that sound?"

Mallory sat up, smiling.

"Yeah, I guess that sounds alright," she said.

"I mean, unless you change your mind," Jacey sang, and Mallory giggled.

"Definitely not gonna happen!" Mallory laughed, then the door opened, and their two dads were standing there.

"Yeah, it's them, they're here." One of them yelled back, turning to the girls.

"Never heard of knocking?" Jacey snapped, and Joe laughed.

"Ha, sorry baby, we didn't think you were home but then we thought we heard something. How long have y'all been here?"

"Maybe an hour," Mallory said, and Frank patted Joe.

"Oh yeah? Did you two have a nice day?" Frank asked.

"Yep! Laid out, went swimming, some cute local boys invited us to lunch at one of the burger places, hung out then came home!" Jacey popped up, smiling brightly.

"See? See Frank, I told you we had nothing to worry about." Joe laughed.

Joe held up his hands, shaking his head.

"Hey, I never said anything," He said to the girls, "It was your mothers that were really worrying."

"Nagging more like it," Joe muttered, smiling.

"Well, here we are," Jacey giggled, waving her arms and shaking her head.

"Yeah, we kinda figured you'd come home way later, stay out partying and we'd have to put you under house arrest for our last day here."

Mallory and Jacey shot each other a knowing look, then broke into a fit of laughter.

"I told you we wouldn't have to," Joe smiled obliviously, walking to the bed and sitting down next to Jacey, putting his arm around her. "We've raised two smart, responsible girls, huh? Ain't gotta worry about any of that, do we?"

Frank sat down next to Mallory, putting his hand on her knee.

"No, I guess we don't." He said, smiling at Mallory. "It's so nice knowing you two girls can take care of yourselves."

12