Summer Vacation with My Cousin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giggidy95
Giggidy95
20 Followers

I suddenly run into the bathroom and shut the door, breathing hard. I immediately pull my super hard, throbbing dick out of my pants. It is covered with a lot of pre-cum. I start to stroke it, breathing harder than I have ever breathed in my life. I face the door, with my eyes closed, as I stroke fiercely. It only takes about twenty seconds of me stroking myself for me to shoot my load. I shoot shot after shot of cum out of my dick. I have never had an orgasm that lasted as long and was as intense as this. When I open my eyes, I notice Michelle standing in front of me, her mouth gaped open and her face and body covered with my cum that I shot all over her with my eyes closed. I look down at my still throbbing penis and she walks up to me. She gently grabs my penis and breathes in and out.

"Oh my god. It is so big. My little cousin is all grown up." she says with an amazing voice. "I didn't know you had that much cum in you. Am I really that sexy?" she asks.

"Yes." I say, still breathing hard. After an hour of doing nothing but worshiping her belly with my mouth while holding her butt, I could no longer hold it in.

"Well, you cummed all over me. It's my turn." she says and pushes me on my knees. I smile, knowing what is going to happen. "Worship my belly until I cum on you." she orders and I obey. I start to kiss her belly super intensely again. It doesn't take long for me to start moaning again. She is humping me and moaning as I worship her belly.

After about twenty minutes of this, I am moaning very loudly into her belly and she is screaming in ecstasy. "Oh god I'm going to cum. Don't stop." she says. She is humping me very intensely and I am helping her by grabbing her butt and pushing it towards me with each hump. As she screams louder, I go low on her belly.

"Hold on." she says breathing really hard and sweaty. She starts to pull her pants down. "Now continue." she breathes out in ragged breaths. I have a split second to see part of her hairy pussy and liquid dripping out of it before I bury my face on her tan line. I start to suck her lower belly and tan line with much intensity, feeling her wet, hairy pussy, rub and slap against my chin, as I face hump her and she belly humps my face.

After two minutes, she tightens her butt muscles up and screams louder than I have ever heard anybody scream. She does all of this while suddenly pulling her underwear down with her hands and pressing her vagina as hard against my neck and chest as she possibly can. With her vagina against my neck and chest, my hands pressing into her soft butt, and my face buried into her belly and sucking it, she screams with as much energy as she can as she squirts gush after gush of her hot cum all over my bare neck and down into my shirt. After her thirty second orgasm, I pull back, whip my dick out, stroke it, and shoot a second load of hot cum all over her belly for the second time in the past hour. When we both are done cumming on each other and our breathing has returned too normal, I walk up to her and French kiss her.

We spend ten minutes breathing happily into each other and making out.

"I love you so much." she says as she uses toilet paper to wipe her cum off of me.

"I love you too." I say happily as I wipe my cum off her body. I then plant a warm kiss on her belly button. She walks out the bathroom and I decide to use it. When I am done using the bathroom, I walk out and she walks in. After she is done (what I assume to be) using the restroom, she walks out.

"Hey, is it okay if I take a nap?" she asks.

"Y-yeah." I reply.

"That was so intense. I feel dizzy now." she says and smiles. She turns around and walks to her bed and gets under the covers. I start to walk out of the room but she pouts.

"No. L-lay down with m-me." she begs.

"Awe. Sure." I say and get under the covers with her. "You are my best friend." I say as I wrap my arms around her belly and gently massage it. I do this as she falls asleep in my arms.

I end up rubbing her belly until I fall asleep, knowing good and well that I am going to have a lot of fun with her all summer long.

Giggidy95
Giggidy95
20 Followers
12