All Comments on 'Summer Wind'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
GironGironover 6 years ago
A tip for you.

First I, as a whisky drinker, must object to the "best gift Scotland has given the world"-thing. Of course its whisky. :-)

Nonetheless I do enjoy a good gin. I was hoping, as I read your great story btw, that you would mention my favourite, Bruchladdichs The Botanic. But since you didn't I must recommend it. I think that its awesome.

I'd also like to give a shut out to a local (if an hours drive is local) Gin destillery. It was established only in 2011 and have already won several awards all around the world. I'm talking about Hernö Gin. (http://hernogin.com/) I can recommend the Navy Strength for drinks and G&T's. And the Juniper Cask for sipping neat or just sniffing.

Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rushed ending

Good story. Fyi- Henry’s niece’s baby is his great-nephew, not his grandson.

Campus77Campus778 months ago

As usual I loved this story. BUT you stopped too soon. There was at least another page to let us know if their "Hoped" for life came to pass. After such a great build up I was disappointed. However, it was a good romantic love story. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.