Summer with Becky Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my dick press in between her butt cheeks. I began to feel the blood and saliva leave my head and the blood flow into my dick. I kept kissing her neck and massaging her boobs with my left hand, but my right hand moved down her stomach and down to her bush. I stopped there for a second to rub my hand over her pubic hair before continuing down to begin rubbing her vagina.

I rubbed with my whole hand back and forth a few times before finding her clit. I began to rub that with my middle finger and Becky responded by moving against my hand, asking for more.

I stimulated her clit for a bit more before deciding that I should do more. I plunged my finger into her gash. Rebecca stiffened and a moan escaped from her lips. I began to finger fuck her, first with one and then with two fingers. She ground against my fingers while my cock rubbed in between her ass.

She reached back and grabbed my dick and began to stroke it hard and fast. After a couple of minutes she turned around and kissed me deeply. "I want you inside of me. Let's get back to the bedroom so you can hump me again."

"Hell, yes!" I answered. I turned off the water and we grabbed our towels and quickly dried off. I watched Becky drying off her body and I noticed that she was watching me too.

She hung her towel on the rack, not bothering to cover up now and reached her hand out to me. I hung my towel as well and let her take my hand and guide me to her room.

When we got there she closed the door then she turned and kissed me again. My hands went to her ass and I gave it a hard squeeze. I leaned down and grabbed her legs, lifting her up. She wrapped her legs around me and we kissed again as I walked her the few steps to the bed. I lay her on the bed and looked at her face. She smiled up at me and I kissed her once more on the mouth.

I then began to kiss down her body: first, her neck, then down her chest to her tits. I stopped at her nipples to suck and lick both of them in turn, giving each one a gentle nibble as I finished. Next, I kissed down her flat stomach until I reached her tan line. I stopped kissing a bit then to take the time to spread her legs apart.

This was the first time I really looked at what my sister had between her legs. I had seen her slightly puffy lips before when I had kissed and licked her pussy, but I was so nervous I didn't take the time to really look. Now, I paused and took in the glory that was my sister's sex. Her clit just made a small appearance at the top of her lips, and she was a perfect pink color contrasted against the white of her skin. I took my fingers and spread her lips, moving back the hood covering her clit. I didn't know then, but later I would realize that it was swollen. All I knew then is that I wanted to taste her like I'd never wanted anything before.

I dived in, taking her clit between my lips and sucking on it. Rebecca bucked, this being the first time that she had experienced oral sex besides my clumsy attempts earlier. I began to suck as hard as I could, feeling drunk by the slightly musky smell and taste of her. I began to lick as well, trying to get my tongue as deep into her as I could.

I continued like a man obsessed until I felt her legs began to squeeze my head. Becky tensed for a bit, and I continued to push my tongue into her. Finally, she relaxed and I continued with my tongue, lapping up her juices.

She was breathing hard. "That.....was.....incredible!" She managed to say between breaths.

"My thoughts exactly," I said, having my own problems breathing norally.

I moved up to lay beside her with my head up, looking down at Rebecca. I wasn't sure if I should kiss her, because I could still taste her on my lips, but she pulled my head down and kissed me first.

"I think you taste like me," she said, breaking the kiss and giving me a wry, sexy smile.

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that," I said.

"Not a problem. You taste like you and me together. Delicious!" and she kissed me again. "Now I want you to hump me."

"It will be my pleasure, and hopefully yours too," I said.

"It'll be mine too, don't worry," she said. "Do you want to try doggy style?"

"You read my mind," I said, standing up.

She kneeled on the bed, facing me. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me again.

"This isn't doggy style," I said, smiling at her.

"I know, dummy, but good things come to those who wait."

"Don't worry, this is good too," I said, kissing her one more time.

She turned around then and bent over, kneeling on the bed. I stepped closer tempted to bury my face once again in between her legs and cheeks, but my cock wanted action too.

I found I had to bend my knees just a bit to be at the right height, and I began to rub my cock up and down her pussy. Then, I pushed the head in just a bit. Rebecca tensed just a bit. "I'll be gentle," I said.

"Not too gentle, I want you to hump me hard," she answered.

I pulled out and then pushed in again, slowly, but all the way this time. Becky moved back to meet me. "You OK, Becks?" I asked.

"Oh, shit yes." She said. Rebecca never used swear words, and the fact that she now used the word 'shit' in this situation turned me on even more.

"Now, fuck me." She said then.

I didn't have to be told twice. I put my hands on her hips and started fucking her. I started off kind of slow and then the rhythm started to build. I could feel her ass bumping against me and I could feel my balls hitting up against her clit with every thrust. I told myself I needed to remember everything I could about that moment.

I could hear Rebecca panting with each thrust and I could smell the musky scent of sex. After a good bit of fucking I looked down and saw her asshole looking at me. I couldn't believe that I had licked that just a while ago. I wanted to lick it again, but that wasn't possible in our current situation.

I put my finger in my mouth and covered it in saliva then carefully rubbed her butthole.

"Oh!" escaped her lips.

While I continued to thrust into her I kept rubbing, slowly a little bit harder each time. Finally, I began to push my finger into her ass.

"Oh, fuck!" she almost yelled. I pulled out, afraid I had gone too far, not wanting to hurt her.

"Sorry, Becca. Didn't mean to hurt you."

"No,...don't stop...that was... fucking awesome," she panted.

With that, I put my finger back on her hole and began to push it in. I pushed slowly at first just a little bit at a time. Finally, I had my whole finger in and began to thrust with my hand at the same rhythm as my cock. I couldn't believe this was happening, and with my sister, but it was the most amazing feeling I'd ever had.

It didn't take long before Rebecca said, "I'm gonna cum. Oh, fuck, yes!"

I pulled my finger out of her ass and grabbed hold of her hips with both hands and began to fuck her as hard as I could. Within seconds I felt her muscles clench against my cock as I continued to ram it into her, then I felt her relax.

I wasn't far from cumming myself, so I continued my rhythm, trying to drive as deep as I could into my sister.

I was at the point where there was no stopping and just about to cum when I heard a pounding on the door and my mother screaming, "What's going on in there?"

I pulled out, shooting cum on Becky's ass as I did. I freaked out, not knowing what to do. Rebecca seemed to calmly walk over and grab her shorts and shirt and put them on. She tossed me my shorts as she did.

"Open this door," my mom screamed, pounding on it once again.

I pulled on my shorts. I didn't think about leaving cum stains, I just knew that I couldn't open that door and be naked.

Rebecca was standing by the door with her hand on the knob. She had hidden the rest of our clothes, but I hadn't seen when or where. I'm not sure when she had locked the door either, but I was glad she had. When she saw that I had zipped up my shorts, she calmly opened the door.

My mom stormed in. "What the hell is the door locked for?" she yelled.

I hadn't noticed that we had knocked over one of the candles at some point and the wax had dripped on the carpet. I guess Rebecca had, because she answered sheepishly, "When the lights went out we lit candles and one of them spilled on the carpet. We wanted to clean it up before you saw it, but, as you can see, we weren't able to."

My mom looked down at the wax on the carpet. "You shouldn't have had candles in here anyway. You should have been in the kitchen or somewhere there isn't carpet. Now you'll have to explain it to your aunt."

"I know, Mom, we will. We'll clean it up though, I promise."

"Yeah, you better."

It was then that I noticed the wet spot on the back of Becky's shorts and also the drops of my cum on the back of her leg. Luckily, my mom was on the other side of her.

"Well, let's go have dinner, then we'll see if we can clean this up," my mom said. Then she turned and made a funny face. "It even smells weird in here with that candle." With that she turned and walked down to the kitchen.

Rebecca seemed to relax then, and let out a big breath. She turned towards me and smiled. Then, she reached behind her and wiped the cum off her leg looked at me, then put her finger in her mouth, slowly pulling it out, cleaned of the cum. She walked over to her chest of drawers and pulled out a different pair of shorts. She pulled off the ones she had and used them to finish wiping off her leg, then put on the new pair.

The dirty pair she tossed in the bin, then reached under her bed, stood up, threw my shirt towards me and then walked out of the room and down the hall.

I stared down at my shirt and then finally put it on. I stared at the bed and then the open door, and finally at the candle wax on the carpet. I slowly came to the realization that we had not been caught. I smiled to myself and put on my shirt. I headed toward the open door, suddenly very hungry. I stopped in the doorway and looked back in the room. I started to think about what had happened, but with that came the stirring of my loins. I decided that I probably shouldn't let my family, at least some of them, see me with an erection, so I turned away.

"What's for dinner, mom?" I yelled instead.

"Pizza. Now wash up."

"Yeah, my favorite." I said, heading to the bathroom, as happy as I had ever been.

12