Summer with Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised I was able to say anything but I did manage, "I honestly have no idea how to respond to that."

"I figured you'd just deposit that into your spank bank and jerk off to it later. Did you like watching me earlier today?" she asked.

"I liked watching Sarah," I lied.

"Is that right?" she asked with a skeptical tone, "You're sure that I had nothing to do with that Jackson Polluck Pollock painting on the side of the pool house?"

"Yup. It's like when I watch porn. I don't want to fuck the dude but I realize that he is a necessary evil," I retorted. I actually surprised myself with how quickly I managed to come up with a convincing lie.

"Oh, so I'm a necessary evil, huh?" she asked.

"No. It's just an expre-," I started to say.

She cut me off, "So if I were to do something like this," she proceeded to slowly and seductively remove her shorts, revealing her perfect ass in a tiny little black thong. She then turned around and backed her ass right into my cock which was luckily flaccid at this point. However, as she bent over, pressing her ass even more snuggly up against my dick, I could sense that blood was starting to flow in that direction. She then looked back up at me and continued, "that wouldn't do anything for you?"

I then gulped a little and said, "Nope."

She smiled back at me as though she could see right through my lie, "Well that's good! I was worried for a second that my own cousin wanted to fuck me. My eyes must have played tricks on me when I thought I saw you staring at this ass every time I got up from the couch tonight," she said as she pulled me close and forcefully placed my hand on her impossibly firm ass. She then moved her face in so that we were all but touching lips as she said, "I mean can you imagine the awkwardness and tension we would have if you couldn't get the thought of my lips wrapped around your cock out of your mind? Or these lips for that matter," with that last part she took my other hand and placed it on her slightly moistened pussy lips.

I had been trying my best to fight off an erection but she came at me guns a blazing. I had no way to fend her off. She noticed.

"Well, it looks like your nose is growing, Pinocchio," she said looking very satisfied.

It was true. I had a full on erection at this point. I wanted to fuck her brains. I would have done it right there in the kitchen without even the slightest care about getting caught. She had different plans.

"You better go take care of that. Good night!" she said as she just left me there. In the kitchen. With a raging boner. Fuck me, right?

In order to avoid the worst blue balls of my life, I went back to my room and tugged one out really quickly. Once I came, my mind seemed to straighten out a little bit. I then had a sudden realization. Allie must have been the one to take the panties out of my suitcase. She must have taken them when she went up to "take a shower and nap" after she had finished fucking Sarah.

Having an answer didn't necessarily make me feel better though. What did she want to do with them? Was she going to blackmail me? So much for my previous impression of Allie being this shy little girl. She had turned into a seductive, devious sex goddess.

Despite the craziness of the night, I did manage to sleep pretty soundly. I did wake up with damp underwear after the first wet dream I had had in years. I sort of laughed about what my life had become because I realized that I wasn't even sure which family member I had been dreaming about fucking that night.

It was a Saturday, so everyone was home that morning. I could hear movement and voices downstairs so I figured I should go make an appearance even though I really just wanted to lock myself in my room all day. As I got down to the kitchen, I realized that I was the last one to wake up.

"Good morning, sleepy-head!" aunt Brandi exclaimed.

"Morning!" I replied as I looked for an open seat at the table. There was one seat left...right between Abby and Allie. I sat down and tried to hide my unbelievable anxiety.

Allie was clearly trying to torture me as she was dressed in just a sports bra and a pair of shorts so tiny that I'm not sure that they actually qualify as shorts.

Abby looked good too but I tried to avert my eyes as much as possible because her boyfriend was grilling me from across the table. I'm not sure what his issue was because there's no way he was aware of my recent level of deviancy.

"Where's Remy?" I asked in an attempt to calm the commotion currently taking place in my head.

My aunt replied, "She's working with her tennis instructor right now. Abby, Allie, and I are actually going to join her for a match here in a little while."

My uncle joined in the conversation, "While the ladies are out, Jake and I are going to watch the Dodger's game downstairs in the bar if you'd like to join. You a baseball fan, Tyler?"

"I sure am. They've been on a nice run here lately," I replied.

He seemed excited by my interest, "You're damn right! And they've got Kershaw going today!" This started a conversation between him and Jake about the entire starting lineup. To tell you the truth, I didn't really give a shit.

As their attention was diverted, I was shocked to feel Abby's hand make its way to my cock under the table. She began to slowly stroke it over top of my thin pajama pants. It felt so good which made it incredibly tough to not let on that anything was happening.

I looked across the table at my aunt. She gave me a nice big smile which wasn't very difficult to return but I might have let it go a little too long because my brain wasn't particularly crisp at that moment in time.

Allie had gotten up from the table and walked her dish over to the sink. I watch intently as her ass cheeks bounced with every step. She bent over what seemed to be much more than she needed to as she put the dish in the dishwasher. She knew exactly what she was doing.

I was getting close. I quickly looked over at Abby to try to gauge what she was thinking. She wasn't looking at me at all and more or less had a blank look on her face. All of a sudden, I hear, "Are you coming?"

This caused Abby to remove her hand. Flustered, I mumbled, "huh?"

I honestly didn't know who asked the question or if it was even directed towards me.

"Are you coming?" my uncle asked me, "The game is about to start."

"Uh yeah," I stammered, "I'll meet you guys down there in a few minutes."

"Sounds good," he said.

"Okay girls, we better get ready now," aunt Brandi said to Allie and Abby.

All of us left in the kitchen got up to head to our respective destinations. Aunt Brandi and Allie were walking ahead of Abby and me. As soon as they walked out of the room, Abby turned around, pushed me against the wall as she grabbed my crouch. "We'll finish this later," she said and followed with a deep, tongue-filled kiss. On that note, I went downstairs to watch baseball with her boyfriend and her dad.

I like baseball but I definitely did not want to be in that room. On one side of me, I had a guy whose girlfriend I had been relentlessly fucking. In fact, he kissed her lips very shortly after they had been wrapped around my cock.

On the other side sat a guy whose wife I had not only jerked off to but I also stole her underwear. I fucked his daughter in every single hole that she had to offer me, under his roof no less. In fact, she had given me a hand jibber at his kitchen table less than an hour ago while he was blabbering about the Dodgers with the aforementioned guy on the other side of me. Last but not least, I had caught his second oldest daughter fucking her married female biology teacher in the pool house and I spunked all over the wall of said house while watching. Not only that, I have been obsessing over fucking her ever since.

With all of that said, I have never been more uncomfortable in my entire life. So, when I heard my uncle ask, "Do you guys want some beers?" I couldn't have been more on board.

After three or four beers, I settled into somewhat of a comfort zone. Our conversation revolved mostly around baseball which I was very grateful for given the circumstances. However, the unfortunate placement of a Viagra ad mixed with my uncle's inebriation sent the discussion in a different direction. To my dismay, my uncle told us, "That's your future, boys."

With a knowing smile, Jake said, "No comment, Mr. Walker."

This made my uncle laugh and he replied, "Good man! How about you, Tyler? How are the ladies treatin ya?"

Not knowing what to say, "Um...I do alright."

"Atta boy! Get what you can from as many girls you can while you still can. Before you know it, you're gonna be married and it's just gonna be one. Then you're gonna have kids and things slow way down on that front. Don't get me wrong, your aunt still has plenty left in the tank. In fact, she's worn me out in the last week. I'm not sure what's gotten into her but I'm not gonna question it," he offered but he seemed to re think what he had been saying, "but I know you don't wanna hear me talk about your aunt like that."

Little did he know, hearing about my aunt's health sex drive was much more interesting to me than this fucking game. So, I excused myself to "go to the bathroom". Really, I was just going to his and aunt Brandi's room in search of another pair of panties. When I got into the room, I immediately recognized the smell of sex. He wasn't lying. They must have fucked in there right before breakfast.

There was no pair of panties sitting near the top of the hamper. I figured that meant she had been going commando for the last day or two. The idea of this was very sexy to me but it kind of bummed me out that I wouldn't be able to feed my fetish.

I did, however, notice a video camera sitting behind their TV stand. Did my aunt and uncle video tape themselves having sex? What I found was even better.

As the camera turned on, the first image was a close-up of my aunt's beautiful face. She smiled at the camera and said, "Hey baby! I know you get lonely when I'm away but I'm hoping that this helps!"

Once she stepped back from the camera, I knew what was coming next so I assumed the position. There I was, cock in hand, watching my aunt start to strip while T-Pain's timeless classic, "I'm in Love With a Stripper", played in the background. Her starting ensemble was a pretty conservative flannel button down with some fairly form-fitting blue jeans. I felt like a kid on Christmas that couldn't wait to see the toys inside his wrapped up presents.

I was pleasantly surprised by her dancing ability because she's always seemed to be fairly reserved. She slowly began to unbutton her shirt. The revealing of her ample cleavage was my queue to initiate my mission in hand. It felt like it took forever but she eventually had the shirt off. Aunt Brandi might not have a quite as tight a body as she probably once had but there was still absolutely no question about her certified MILF status.

When she then wiggled her way out of her blue jeans to expose her giant butt, my flag was officially at full mast. Believe me, it is no exaggeration when I tell you that Kim Kardashian has absolutely nothing on this ass. I wanted to lick it. I wanted to fuck it. Shit, I wanted to use it as a pillow to sleep on. I would kick a puppy just to be able to grab a handful. Do you get my point?

So, there she was in all her glory with her super sexy, black lingerie. When she started to take off her bra, I just about blew my load. But, I wanted to make sure that I held out long enough to see all that the video had to offer so I pumped the brakes a little bit. I couldn't believe I was about these glorious tits that I had thought about since our family reunion when I was about thirteen. If it's even possible, her breasts were even more amazing than I had imagined. Despite their massive size, they were surprisingly perky. Not only that, she also had relatively small nipples (this is a personal preference of mine...to each his/her own). Between her boobs and her butt, I honestly couldn't tell you which one I was a bigger fan of. I can tell you that my dick also seemed to have them both in a tie.

Anyways, now she made the move for her panties. Based on her age, I was prepared for some degree of a bush. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that she was completely shaven. She then turned off the music and sat down on the bed. She turned towards the camera and said, "That's right, baby! Stroke that big cock of yours."

Her using a nickname allowed me to stay within the fantasy which I was very much appreciative of. What did take me out of the fantasy was the sound of the front door opening. I quickly got up, pulled my pants up, returned the camera to where I found it, and ran to the bathroom so that it wouldn't look suspicious that I wasn't downstairs in the bar with the other guys.

I flushed the toilet to facilitate the deception and walked downstairs. I got to the family room to find aunt Brandi and my three cousins all in impossibly hot little tennis outfits. Even though I honestly knew she didn't, I felt like my aunt knew exactly what I had just been doing in her room. I asked, "How was tennis?"

"It was good for us," Remy replied, indicating her and her mother.

"Yeah, that's just because you got to warm up with your instructor beforehand," Abby contested.

"Yeah yeah yeah," Remy teased.

Aunt Brandi then asked me, "How was the game?"

"It's good. I think they're still winning," I replied, not really knowing for sure.

"Great! Well, I guess we better get showered up, girls," Brandi stated. They then started making their way up the stairs. Brandi was in the back of the pack. Before she got to the first step, she stopped, turned her head back towards me and lifted up her skirt. What I saw almost made my heart stop beating. She was wearing the pink thong that I had taken from her room the day before!

What the fuck did this mean?! I honestly didn't know how to process this because she clearly knew I had taken them and she didn't seem mad at all. Did she want to fuck me too? Or did she just like the idea of a younger guy being turned on by her, even if it was her nephew?

She had gone up to take her shower, leaving me with no real option other than to return to the bar with the guys feeling even more uncomfortable than I had before. I got down there to find that they certainly had not slowed down their drinking in my absence. My uncle said to me in a slightly above typical inside voice, "Someone must have had to take a big shit! You're missing a hell of a game!"

I sat down and continued drinking with them. This went on for a few hours. I was fairly drunk but I drank pretty slowly so I wasn't nearly as bad as the two of them. At some point during the NBA game we were watching, my uncle and I must have fallen asleep. When I woke up, it was eleven o'clock at night. Jake was gone and I assumed that he went up to Abby's room. My uncle was down for the count. In fact, I actually watched him for a few seconds to make sure he was breathing. Once I deemed him to be in stable condition, I decided to go upstairs and go to bed.

However, as I got to my room, a devious thought crossed my mind. I don't know what had gotten into me (alcohol probably had an effect) but I had a crazy desire to go to my aunt's room. On my way over, I did my best to not make any noise because I would have no good explanation for being in that part of the house at that hour.

As I got to her room, I cracked open the door. The lights were all off but there was enough moonlight to allow me to see the outline of my aunt's body under the covers. I walked into the room and made my way to the opposite side of the bed where I'm assuming my uncle normally slept.

I climbed into bed which made my aunt fidget a little bit but she didn't wake up. Once I was comfortably in bed, I slowly inched closer to her. I couldn't believe how great she smelled. Though I had seen all of her in the video earlier that day, I wanted to see her up close and in person. So, I lifted up the blanket. She had on a small white tank top with no bra on. To my great pleasure, she still had on the pink thong that I had taken from her room and she retrieved. I ran my fingers between the material and the top of her ass. Her skin was so soft and smooth. I then continued down with my fingers rubbing between her ass cheeks until I felt the slight dampness of her pussy. That contact sent a shiver through her body but she was still asleep. I kept going. I slipped about half of my finger inside of her as I allowed the side of my finger to gently massage her pussy lips. This finally somewhat brought her to life, "Hey baby. I was wondering when you were going to come to bed."

In case this whole thing blew up in my face, I wanted to make sure I got my money's worth. So, I didn't say anything to her, I just started kissing her back as I fingered her. Getting a bit greedy, I ran my free arm underneath her and started massaging her tits. They somehow even felt bigger in my hand than they looked. She was clearly getting into it as she began to moan. Given the fact that she has three kids and has been married for a long time, her pussy was surprisingly tight. I could feel it constrict with each stroke and each kiss. I'm not sure where I was planning on going with but, for the time being, I was really enjoying myself.

Unfortunately, that didn't last long as she was apparently ready to really get after it. She pulled my hand away from her pussy and turned towards me. To say that she was shocked when she saw my face would be a pretty big understatement, "Tyler! What the fuck are you doing?!"

I had never heard her curse before so I was kind of scared and I didn't know what to say.

"We can't do this! You're my nephew!" she exclaimed.

I have no idea where it came from but I suddenly had an unfamiliar bold confidence, "You want this though."

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"Well, you found your panties in my room and you didn't even act mad," I replied.

She seemed flustered but responded with, "That's because I realize that you're a young, hormonal boy and I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

"Then why did you flash them at me?" I asked.

"I don't know. I guess I just thought it would be funny," she said.

"Oh yeah? Well, your husband told me today that you have had quite the sexual appetite in the past week. Is it just a coincidence that this spike in sex drive started when I showed up?" I asked.

It was her turn to be speechless. I took that opportunity to kiss her directly on her lips. I followed that up with, "If you can look me in the eye and tell me that you don't want this too, I'll leave this room right now and I won't bring it up again."

She hesitated but then said, "It's not that I don't want it. My god, I can't believe I'm saying this. It's not that I don't want it. It's just that we can't do it for so many reasons. First of all, I'm married and I love my husband. Also, you're my nephew. My sister's son. Do you understand? It's wrong."

Those were all extremely valid points. So valid that I had no reasonable retort to offer. So, I figured I wouldn't attempt to appeal to reason. I grabbed her ass and pulled her in so that I could kiss her on her neck.

"Tyler," she mumbled in her desperate attempt resist her desire.

I backed off from her neck and moved both of my hands to her gorgeous face. I pulled her in for yet another deep, passionate kiss. She seemed resistant at first but then she finally gave in. When I felt this, I essentially felt that I was getting permission. So, I climbed on top of her while continuing to kiss her. Almost instinctually, she began to reach down into my boxers but then held back and stopped kissing me as I assume she was realizing the full gravity of what was happening. I gave her a little encouragement, "Just go for it, aunt Brandi."