Summer with Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing me back slightly, she said, "I said I want to see all of you!"

So she slipped her hands into my shorts, and slowly lifted them over my rod, and slid them down, taking them all the way to my ankles. I gingerly lifted a foot, to step out of one side, aware that Michelle was now breathing on my cock.

"Hello again," she said and gave it a long, languid lick.

I put my fingers gently on her head, more for balance than anything else. She was making me very light headed.

"We don't want to go too quickly," she whispered. "I know what a hair trigger you have. We will have to work on your endurance."

That didn't stop her from licking the precum that had already appeared on my tip in a slow and erotic fashion, then slowing engulfing my head, then the better part of my shaft again. I groaned with ecstasy and she continued with a slow but steady rhythm for a short while. Breaking off, she stood up.

"Your turn," she smiled and put her arms around my shoulders.

I carried out the same operation on her plain white panties, ending up with my nose buried in her delicate triangle. I stood and I slowly twirled her around so she was in front of the bed. I admired her beautiful curves and slowly pushed her down back onto the bed. She opened her legs just slightly as I started trailing a row of kisses up the inside of her thigh. Same on the other side. I nuzzled her bush, flicking lightly at top of the indentation at the top of her mound. She moaned loudly.

"Lower, lower," she murmured, opening her legs more and exposing her tender parts more obviously.

My tongue explored her, dancing along the outside of her lips. The smell and taste of her was driving me mad. Her breathing and moaning told me I was doing a pretty good job of revving her up too. Finally getting up a bit of courage, I let my tongue separate her inner lips, and ran it up and down, edging towards where I thought her clit was. I could feel the hood, and just below it a firmer nubbin. I kissed it, then licked it, slowly and gently at first, and then with increasing vigor. She started writhing and bucking gently, and I rode that rhythm for a while. I stopped, but she pushed my face back into her muff.

She laughed and moaned, as I pulled up, crawling up her body until my face was level with hers. I kissed her deeply, savoring her essence.

She clamped her legs together, but the head of my penis was just at the level of her lips and I could feel her moisture. I pushed until her thighs and lips were massaging the head of my cock. I was mad with lust, barely thinking of the consequences of what I was doing, and I pushed more, thinking I was home free but she adroitly backed away, resisting my advance with her hands on my hips, letting my head come in contact with her lips again and again, but not letting me go further. I pulled up my knees between hers forcing her legs apart, leaving her heavenly triangle now completely unguarded. I lowered myself gently until my head again was again being massaged by her lips. I thrust gently forward, and like a dancer, she withdrew by the same.

The game we were playing was dangerous and reckless, but there was this deep down desire that overwhelmed common sense. A Darwinian urge to procreate.

"You can't go in." She groaned. "Just keep it like this!"

But I pushed harder, and more persistently. She let my cock slide up her lips to rub against her clitoris, sliding my wet shaft along its entirety. Back and forth a few times and she moaned loudly, pushing against me as I slid. I bumped the head of my cock against her hood, the let it slide down a half inch to massage her clit, over and over, savoring every sensation. She moaned and panted, just as eager as I was for the contact. I slid down a bit more towards her entrance. Positioned for that ultimate thrust, I started forward meaning to consummate our relationship in that second, but she flexed her hips and I slid up and over her lips and hood again. My God, she was the most agile of nymphs! I was the motor now, but Michelle was still in the driver's seat, and she was sending us beyond our earthly bounds. I slowed the rhythm. It was my only option because I too was skirting the precipice.

"Don't stop," she moaned, "just a bit longer!"

She finally pushed me off and to the side, breathing heavily, and smelling of rank desire.

Michelle lay there for a moment and then she rolled over on top of me, taking back control and leaning on my arms, trapping me. She hovered over me, just teasing my cock with her bush. She rolled her head to dangle her hair in my eyes and face.

"You aren't the only one who can tease" she gasped.

I laughed and thrust upward, hitting nothing because she was quicker than I was. She started kissing me again. Her smell was driving me wild.

Michelle sat, landing on the full length of my member.

"Now you're trapped" she whispered, as I flexed and bucked under her, not managing to do anything more than making her squeal with delight as she rode me, her pussy bouncing against my cock.

She slipped back onto my thighs, bending down to kiss me again on the tip. Taking me in her mouth, I thought I was going to explode, but she stopped, looking up to read my face. I pulled her back up, breathing heavily.

"Not so fast," She whispered, and I moaned again.

I rolled over on top of her again, on my elbows and letting a lot of weight fall on my pelvis, and resting on hers. She moaned loudly, reaching up to kiss my face. I could feel her legs opening slowly, as the tip of my cock slid across her lips down to her gap. She opened her legs wider, inviting me, or daring me to advance.

We lay there without moving. Electricity was in the air as I kissed her and she kissed me. Poised at her entrance were the unanswered questions: "What are we doing?" And, "Where are we going from here?"

The tip of my cock was already well seated between her lips at her entrance. I could feel the tightness of her on my head. I thrust and she parried, and we danced like this back and forth some more. How she could be so lithe, I could not fathom.

I slowed and stopped, the head of my cock resting at her entrance again. Carefully I raised my hips again and applied a bit of pressure to her entrance, and my head slipped in until it was covered. It was wet and slippery, and I could feel the heat pulsating onto my head and the resistance of her tight canal and maidenhood.

"Be careful, Quinn." Was all she gasped.

I pushed in and out this precious half inch, barely keeping it under control. She moaned more, it was almost a purr. She had her hands on my hips again, chaperoning these mini thrusts, keeping me moving in time with some internal rhythm she felt, and the depth of my incursions controlled. I felt my balls tightening again, and the electricity starting to snake up my shaft, now totally directing my ambitions. As I pulled back a bit and prepared again for that final, desperate, deeper plunge, she read my body language and jammed her hands hard into my hips and threw me back, off her and to the side.

We needed a timeout.

"We can't carry on like this. I think I'm okay, but we can't carry on like this, it's just too dangerous. I told you I am not on the pill, and I didn't get the fucking condoms" she groaned.

"I could have," I said, kicking myself inwardly for not going ahead more aggressively.

It would have been a fait-accompli before she realized what was happening, and she was so wrapped up in her own enjoyment, I don't think she could have cared. She was as far gone as I was!

"Soon," she replied, "but for now I have an idea!"

And then she proceeded to explain what we could do. She blushed a bit, afraid that she had gone too far. I laughed and said I was game to try. Told her it was a great idea. It was kind of like having sex, but not. Same ballpark as the other evening, maybe a little better even.

Michelle stood, and reached over to the bedside table and picked up a bottle.

Lubricant.

She spread some on her inner thighs, and then on my slightly vibrating rod. Satisfied with the application, she turned her back to me and nestled her bum into me. She bent over from the waist, pushing her bum up and balancing on her toes, and as I backed up a bit, I could see her pussy clearly, dripping a creamy white ooze, and the sheen from the lube on her thighs. I didn't think I could get any harder, but it certainly felt like I did.

I stepped closer and let my cock hover just a few inches from that tight, slippery gap. I had just had my tip resting there, and I resisted the urge to slip back in entirely. I positioned myself to have my tip slide past her gap, between her lips, then up past her clit and mound, with her thighs squeezing me the entire way.

I was surprised by the contact of my cock on her lips in this position. It was heavenly, and I gradually pushed on and the lubricants made it easy work. Michelle had calculated the angle perfectly, and it felt like what I imagined the real thing would eventually feel like. Michelle gasped with pleasure too. I made sure that the head of my swollen cock rubbed along her lips, then across her clit and up her mound with every thrust.

She shut her eyes and moaned more loudly. I kept the pressure on and the movement slow. When I was fully seated, with my hips pushing against her backside, she pushed back into me. I caught my breath, wanting this moment to go on forever, yet imagining what the real thing might be like. Her body was warm, and I could feel her gasping and moaning softly. I had my hands now on her hips, pulling her towards me.

"Is it okay?" she asked. "Wonderful," I moaned.

We started to rock together, moving in tandem like a couple doing a slow waltz. I broke the rhythm, coming back while she was going out, and the suddenly sliding of our parts made us both gasp. I kept the upward pressure to ensure that her lips surrounded me and I bumped and rubbed her clit on each thrust.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned between thrusts, "do that some more. Please don't stop! Don't stop!!"

I felt my balls tightening again, and the tingle in my cock increase. I had to back off a bit because I wanted to last long enough for Michelle, to have an orgasm around me again. I could see her finger digging into the covers of the bed, and felt her whole body trembling and knew she wasn't far from the edge. I closed my eyes, and thrust firmly, imagining the end result of a giant double orgasm and collapsing together on the bed after.

It was at this moment, distracted by my mounting pleasure and lust, that it happened.

I pulled back just as Michelle began to arch with anticipation and ecstasy. She tried to compensate, pushing herself up and straightening her arms. Her body angled once more, just as I began a vigorous thrust forward. Rather than the squeeze of her thighs, the new angle aimed me right at her entrance, and I felt the tip of my cock penetrate her very essence. This time it was more than just the head, I was half in, and I froze, immediately aware of the tightness of her grip and of the position we were in.

Michelle gasped in what I could only assume was a mixture of pain and pleasure. I was careful not to move, afraid that I might push deeper inside. At the same time, Michelle made no movement away from me, and I was afraid that pulling out might cause her more pain. And so I stood still, head, crown and part of my shaft still enveloped by her slippery warm pussy lips. My balls were tight, but as long as I didn't move, I could hold it.

I took a big breath. Should I push more, and go for it? I was totally in control, with my hands grabbing her hips. One big thrust would be all it would take, and I was already halfway there. It was what I wanted this summer. It was what I had been dreaming about for years. Two big thrusts and I would be spewing sperm all over the inside of her love canal. I was oblivious to the long-term consequences, blinded by desire.

There was a danger too, in that, if I pulled out quickly, the intensity might be too much, and I might be spewing sperm anyway. So I didn't move. I waited for Michelle to come back to the real world. And I waited for me to step back from the precipice.

Eventually, Michelle's breathing returned to normal, and I thought it safe to pull out. Slowly, I eased backward, aware that even this movement, and the incredible sensations it garnered, was a dangerous move. I was on the very edge! She moaned and gasped once more, and I felt her quiver slightly. Slowly, I felt the pressure of her warmth pushing against my cock. I froze. This couldn't be happening now, but there was no mistaking it. She pusher harder and I began slipping in again, against the pressure of her hymen and of her tight love canal. She moaned, whimpered a bit, gave a sudden harder push, and I slipped all the way in.

Ecstasy.

Michelle moaned loudly as I held myself in her, afraid to move.

"Don't keep me waiting," she begged. "I'm so close to orgasm I can practically feel it. Quinn, it's okay. You are in charge now."

She bit on those full lips and began to move slowly back and forth. I wasn't going to last at all. Already I could feel the tremendous pressure building again at the base of my cock, as it yearned to discharge its load. I started pulling out, worried that we had already blown it. I knew it was not safe, and I was an inch away from not being able to care anymore.

Unfortunately, or fortunately as the case may be, Michelle was already past that point and I felt her arms reach up and grab the back of my thighs to stop my retreat. "Not so fast," she moaned. She pushed back into me hard, and then again, and again, and all was lost.

My eyes were closed as we came simultaneously, her moans and gasps giving way to a new sound altogether as the tingle in my cock became a true release. Beneath me, Michelle began to vibrate with pleasure as the waves of bliss overwhelmed her. I felt the spasms of her pussy and vagina. I felt this despite the throbbing in my manhood as my balls began to empty. I desperately yanked back, changing the angle of my thrusts and felt my cock slide out and over her mound. Thank God, but was I fast enough? Waves of pleasure rolled over me as the pressure of her thighs and her wetness still enveloped me. Ropes of cum shot forward, as I kept up the thrusting and pressure on her mound.

We sank to the bed together, onto our sides.

"How did you keep control?" she moaned. "I completely and utterly lost it!"

"I wasn't sure I did," I said.

She took my hand and guided it over her breasts and face. They were covered in cum.

"Here is proof," she said. I wasn't totally convinced, but better than all those baby makers being inside, I guess.

"It didn't hurt too much?" I asked.

She had seemed not to have been too uncomfortable

"I have used a dildo," she giggled. "I was a bit uncomfortable, but no, not too bad. I think we need to practice more, though!"

My eyes bulged and I smiled at the thought of this kind of activity becoming a regular event. I hugged her closely.

We lay together for what seemed like ages.

Michelle disentangled herself and got up to get a warm cloth. Coming back, she had cleaned herself and now proceeded to wipe me. I had shriveled up in my post-coital state but now began to swell again with her ministrations. She murmured something about not being clean enough yet, and for the second time that evening, she took me in her mouth. Gently this time. I was surprised how hard I got so quickly, and her head bobbing up and down on me was a real trip. I moaned quietly and that encouraged her to pick up the pace and intensity. She stopped and climbed on top of me, straddling my hips with hers, lowering herself so my tip was enveloped my pussy lips.

"Stop," I said. "What are we doing? We almost had a big accident, and you are inviting me to lose control again."

"That wasn't like I wanted the first time to be like," she whispered, bending forward to kiss me, and also changing the angle of my rod at her entrance.

"I wanted you to know you were having me. And anyway, you just came. We will be safe for at least an hour."

With that, she lowered herself onto me just a bit. The head of my cock was now fully taken by her swollen pussy lips. They were wet and slimy, and I was as hard as a rock again. Michelle slowly rocked up and down, just massaging the head. Slowly she lowered herself more. We danced as before, but this time, the retreats were less, and my advances more fruitful. Bit by bit, I slid into her canal. We were both very wet, and in spite of a really snug fit, we fit together like we were always made to.

"You are in charge now," she smiled and started rocking rhythmically back and forth.

She used her hands on my chest, and I held her hips, feeling the taut flesh move back and forth. It was nice after cuming such a short time ago because I didn't feel like I was going to lose it from the start. This must be what 'control' really meant.

Soon enough, I pushed one of her knees back, and we rolled over, still connected. It was my turn to advance with the thrusting, and I applied the pressure where I thought it might drive her wild. It did and in no time her eyes rolled back and she was moaning and thrusting back to meet me. She lifted her legs, wrapping them around mine, effectively trapping me in her. Not for long though and she lifted her legs higher and grabbed her knees, and the angle and pressures I felt went from Mach 9 to Mach 10. She was whimpering now, as my thrusting went still deeper into her.

I need to slow things down, so I slowed my rhythm, then stopped altogether deep inside her. I pushed against her mons, not sliding but bumping her hood and clit with the base of my cock and my pubis. This seemed to work, and she responded to my pressure thrusts in kind.

"Oh," she moaned, "don't stop now. Ohhh!"

She lowered her legs again, wrapping them around my legs as before, and used them to increase the pressure I was having on her. With each forward motion, she would pull me into her harder and deeper.

Her face glowed with rapture and she was totally out of this world. I watched her, thinking I could distract myself and last longer, but it had the opposite effect. I felt my ball's tightening and the ache of anticipation climb along my shaft. I knew I wouldn't be long. At that moment she put her hands around my bum cheeks, adding to the control she had of the depth and speed of my thrusting, now involuntarily increasing and she used her legs and her hands to encourage it.

I knew that if she didn't let up and let go there was only one place for my seed to go, and that was not a good story.

I pulled back to come out, but she hung on tight, her body totally coming off the bed to stay glued to me.

She screamed a guttural cry, "Oh yes, oh yes, don't stop, Oh God don't stop," and I really didn't have much of a choice.

I knew she was climaxing, but I couldn't feel her, because, at that point, I was so lost in my own experience nothing else mattered. I could feel my balls tighten further, and the tremendous rhythmic pressure as I emptied myself, deep, deep in her canal.

Oh, what had I done. I continued to move, more slowly now, and Michelle took my face in her hands and started kissing me gently.

"It's okay," she whispered. "It's okay."

How it was okay, I didn't understand, but it was a done deal. I didn't want to come out of her, and she wanted me to stay and gently move for a while yet.

"I want to be with you forever," she whispered in my ear.

I smiled and kissed her.

"We will be," I promised.

I knew I would be riding the tail of the tiger, but it would be a wonderful ride.

Part II

After having our 'accident' the evening before, I had been stressing about the consequences of my actions. Michelle had driven me mad with lust, and I hadn't thought the whole story through. I headed over to see her as soon as I woke the next morning. I hadn't left her until dawn, wanting to be well gone before Millie, Michelle's aunt, returned.