Summer with Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle greeted me at the door with a body-hugging embrace and a long, deep kiss.

"I knew you would be back ASAP," she whispered in my ear.

And there we were, a full-fledged couple. We had the world to talk about, and there was no hurry. Finding time for more intimate encounters might be problematic, but not insurmountable.

But back to more immediate concerns. Michelle and I talked about the foolish risks we had taken the evening before and decided that we should be safer in the future.

Millie had returned, and we were back to rummy games and lemonade. We went to quite a few movies and did a lot of walking and necking along the waterfront. Her period had come on time, much to our great relief, but the necking was only doing so much.

We just had to wait until Millie decided to go away for the weekend again.

It had been six weeks since our first close encounter, and we had had only one better than usual petting session on a park bench.

We had been out, and it was by now dark, and pretty much deserted on our favorite waterfront bench. We had been necking as was our usual pattern and had been talking seriously about the coming year away, and what our plans would be. We were feeling very close to each other.

As we sat there, I could feel the heat of Michelle beside me. Her kisses were deep and warm, lingering on the erotic, as we explored each other's tongues with our own. I kissed her on the neck, then as far down as her blouse would let me. She returned the attention, nipping a bit on my ears and jawline.

I fondled her breasts through her shirt, amazed at the effect that this action would have on my own cock. I was positively ready to bust out of my shorts. She pushed her bum into me; I had put my legs and arms around her on the bench, so my crotch pushed and pulsed up against her.

"We need to take care of that!" she murmured to me.

I had my hand on her stomach, with my fingers just edging under her belt at this point, so I whispered back, "In just a moment. I'm busy now."

Slowly pushing my hands down further, she reached up to flip her Jean buttons open, making my access easier. I circled my middle finger around her wet lips, then zeroed in on her clit. She pushed back into me harder, then flexed forward into my fingers, letting her legs fall open.

I rubbed and circled her more, dipping between her lips to make sure my finger stayed lubricated.

I rubbed and teased her nipples through her blouse as I worked her clit, increasing my tempo here in time with my efforts below her belt.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum!"

I pushed the tip of my finger into her entrance.

It had been a while, and Michelle was overdue, and the spasms of her nether regions were sensations to behold. She lay limp in my arms for long moments, rousing herself finally to look up and smile at me.

I looked around to make sure we were not being observed. No one!

She kissed me, then leaned sideways to put her face in my lap! Unzipping my fly, she eased my jeans down a bit to completely expose my member.

Michelle had had me in her mouth before, but never more than for a few seconds. Always aware that we had had another agenda and of my lack of endurance. This time it was different.

She kissed the top of my head, licking the drop of exuded fluid from it.

"Umm, salty," she murmured.

Taking my shaft in her hand, she licked around my head, the slowly took me in my entirety. She gagged a little, coming up for air, then started and slow gentle rhythm of head bobbing. With her hand, she now slid up and down my shaft in time with her oral strokes twisting lightly as she went. As she reached over and cupped my balls, I knew that this was the threshold, and electric pressure in my base told me that there was no holding back.

I let go a terrific moan, and my cock pumped my jism uncontrollably into her mouth. Michelle gagged and spit, tried to swallow all at the same time, never letting go of my member. There was a mess of spilled cum and saliva on me as she slowly stroked the last drop out of me.

"Now that's better now isn't it?" she demurred.

She sat up and gave me another deep kiss. I could taste me now, and it was strangely exciting. We sat, just holding each other for a long, long time.

We made our way back to her place where I promised my undying love and had to finally say our goodnights.

A couple more weeks went by, and I was positively vibrating with eagerness to get back in Michelle's pants, and they were generally wet enough so that if the opportunity arose, I could have just slipped and slid right in.

At work, our relationship was still a secret. It was great with the general flirting and double entendres between us. The two other 'girls', still flirted seriously, and I wondered at their motivations. I was trying to keep up a facade, intent on misleading everyone else on my true, private life with Michelle.

Every evening though, I would head to bed with a bigger ache in my loins. I had even had a couple of 'wet' dreams that were the result of a very erotic subconsciousness.

Our opportunity came as Millie went to visit Michelle's mom again. It was the last weekend of the summer, and we would both be going back to college. Unfortunately, that meant thousands of miles between us for the year.

We met at a nice restaurant, I think for only the second time that summer. I had read that alcohol can increase endurance, so we each had a glass of wine with dinner. I watched Michelle as she ate, savoring each bite and not rushing a single mouthful. I had never realized how erotic watching someone eat could be, but Michelle was opening my horizons and experiences on many planes. We lingered over dinner, not wanting to hurry the evening.

We strolled back towards her place, deliberately slowing the building anticipation. Unspoken was the thought that neither of us could wait to slowly undress the other.

And that's what we did! As we stepped into the privacy of Millie's flat, Michelle turned and gave me a full frontal kiss and body hug. Arms around my neck, tongue on my tongue, she didn't want to stop. But alas, we both had to breath, and so came up for air finally.

When she asked if there was anything that I would like, I wrapped my arms around her from behind and kissed her neck.

"Just you," I murmured in her ear. "But all of you, to have and to hold forever."

Michelle smiled. I'm sure I saw sunlight shining out of her eyes as she led me into the bedroom, turning to sit on the edge of the bed. I sat beside her, still a little nervous with anticipation. We kissed, lingering on each other's tastes and aromas. I kissed her fingertips, running up her palm to her wrist. She giggled and tried to do the same to me, but I pulled away, touching my nose to her neck and drawing in her smells, then my lips to her neck, and slowly inching my way down to her clavicles. I popped her top button open, then the next, all the while kissing her as she became exposed.

"I'm going to just slide out of my pants if you keep this up," she groaned. "You are making me very wet down there!"

We removed her blouse, letting it fall to the floor beside us. She reached back and released her bra clasp with one deft flick. It fell forward, revealing her small, ripe breasts. I kissed, then suckled one, then the other. She moaned with pleasure, holding my head close to her, guiding me to her swollen nipples.

Michelle peeled off my shirt and pushed me back down on the bed. She rolled over me, then continued pulling me over her. We kissed some more and she opened her legs widely so my desperately trapped cock was bumping against her cloistered pussy.

We dry humped gently, teasing each other with nips and love bites. The touch of her skin was a remarkable aphrodisiac. Underestimated by most, it was being fully appreciated by both of us.

I raised myself a bit and explored down by her navel with my nose and lips. Unsnapping her jeans, she lifted her hips slightly and we slowly removed them. My turn and I couldn't get them off fast enough, but she stopped me.

"Are you in a hurry?" She queried. "Let me help you a bit."

And with that, she sat up and bent over to pull my jeans off the rest of the way with her teeth. She took her time, looking up at my face as she slowly eased them off. I got a wonderful eye full of her breasts gently swaying as she worked her way down my legs.

Again we explored the wonderful sensations of skin on skin. I could see the wet patch in Michelle's triangle growing, and my cock, although still trapped in my shorts, I was sure was vibrating with anticipation.

We rolled about some more. Kissing and touching like there was no tomorrow and dry humping intermittently. Oh, how beautiful it was!

I lay on my back as Michelle hook her fingers into my shorts and removed them. My cock sprang to attention, ready for action as she ran her fingertips over its length. She leaned over to lick the tip and gently take my head in her mouth. I prayed that the glass of wine would be effective.

I'm not sure when Michelle's underwear came off, but suddenly she was naked, sitting on my rod, balancing herself so that her lips were gently massaging my length. I thrust up gently and she moved up and over me, guiding my the tip of my cock to her lips. Back and forth she rubbed the head of my cock on her lips. I groaned and tried to thrust up to penetrate her, but she had me in her hand, and there was no hope.

She leaned forward, now completely stretched out on top of me. My cock lay along her pussy, and out between her thighs. She had pushed herself down so my cock was at right angles to her entrance, and she could flex her hips and have me glide over her pussy easily. We humped up and down like this for a few minutes, the pleasure was not as intense as being inside her, but good enough.

She kissed me and watched my face.

"It is safe like this," she whispered. "You could cum now! And then it would be safer for more exploring!"

"Not yet," I managed.

She moved back and took me in her mouth again, wrapping her lips around my crown. She cupped one hand around my balls, and with the other gently stroked me. I moaned and gasped. She felt my balls tightening and stopped.

"Don't stop now," I pleaded.

"Changed your mind, have you? No, now I'm going to decide! I've got you just where I want you," she whispered back.

I sat up, taking Michelle backward so that I now knelt between her legs.

"So we are playing that game are we?" I asked.

She spread her legs wide apart as I kissed and licked her lips and hood. She moaned and writhed slightly, bucking towards my face when I closed on her clit. I reached up to squeeze and roll her nipples between my fingers while licking her firmly, then harder and harder. I could feel her squirming under my touch, and her breathing increased to a rapid panting.

Just about as she was set to explode into orbit, I stopped. Cruel of me, but that's what we were doing to each other, and I wanted her wanting me with every fiber of her body. I moved up her body using the same technique as the first time we were together, inching my way up so that my cock would be nudging her mound. My cock parted her lips, my head entered her and I stopped, pulling back then advanced again to begin a slow and delicious entry into her very essence.

"We need to get the condoms," she said.

"Later," I replied. "We have more exploring to do first."

She pushed me over and we were side by side.

"You are evil and cruel to leave me hanging like that," she hissed.

I told her that what was good for the gander, was good for the goose and when it finally did come, it would be even better for the wait.

Michelle rolled onto her stomach, smiling at me, inviting me to finish the job before waiting too much longer. I sat up and ran a line of kisses from her neck down to the crack of her cheeks. She had her legs tight together, but as I worked my way down further, they relaxed and I kissed her inner thighs.

I repositioned myself so that I straddled her legs and kissed her more, along her neck and shoulders, then down her back, I worked the magic with my hands and lips. It was making me very hard, and my proud young cock throbbed wildly. I felt tremendous pressure its whole length, and some more pre-cum oozed out of my tip.

I could feel her legs pushing apart a bit to give me more access to her lips with my tongue. I kissed her on her outer lips, then her inner lips and around her entrance, teasing her slowly.

Her taste and musty aroma was driving me to the point of doing something very rash.

I couldn't get any further forward, even with her bum pushed up towards me so she opened her legs further, and I let her move, changing so that my knees now were inside and between her knees. I flicked my tongue as far up her lips as I could, just brushing her clit, and she moaned in near ecstasy. I could see her pussy and the moisture dripping from it clearly, and she flexed her hips slightly more to give me a better access. What a tease she could be!

I ran another trail of kisses up her back this time. As I approached her neck, my cock was now pressing her cheeks, and I let it slide down to touch her lips. My god, she was wet and slippery. She reflexly pulled her legs together again, but I was firmly between them, and her entrance remained wide open to me.

I slid my cock up and down between her lips, searching for her entrance and the perfect angle.

"I finished my period a week ago." She moaned. "I told you, it's not safe now. Don't go in me without the condom!"

She tried to roll to one side, but I trapped her with my weight on her hips. More now, I probed with my cock, feeling the head sliding between her lips, a litter deeper now.

"It's okay." I groaned. "I've got it."

"No, no," she insisted. "You can't! I don't want you to."

She squirmed desperately, trying to shake me off her back, but I had her helplessly pinned.

I moved shallowly, just the head of my cocking massaging her lips. She moaned loudly, trying to flex away from me, but I wouldn't let her. She was trapped and totally mine, and I had already lost all semblance of caution and common sense.

I wanted to enjoy a bit of teasing for both of us and I continued to bump against her introitus. I let my head just enter her canal before withdrawing again to my station between her lips. I slipped up to bump against her clit, slowing to drag out the contact. I continued this for a while, testing my own willpower to resist going further and I knew my teasing was having an effect because now Michelle had stopped trying to struggle and was emitting a continuous purr.

I had become primal and I was losing my will to hold back.

"Be careful, Quinn, please before it's too late. We'll use something to make it safe."

But I couldn't help myself and I thrust deeply now, entering all the way. I felt the tightness of her canal and the glide of my cock as I went hilt deep. She pushed against me, but still didn't have much leeway. I moved slowly, entering fully with each thrust. I could feel her purring deepen as she felt the thrusts enter her, and our contact quickened.

I released the pressure on her hips, and she immediately pushed against me, drawing her knees up and raising herself on her arms. Now on all fours, she had more freedom of movement and tried to move away, but I still had a firm grip and held her hips close to me. I rhythmically began ramming into her with a quickening pace.

Thrusting hard now, she groaned loudly with each foray, dropping her head to the bed to increase the pressure of me inside her. I felt the familiar tingle in my shaft, and the tightening of my balls as they climbed up my sac, increasing rapidly to that overwhelming urge to let go, and came out of her passageway just as the first huge jet of white cum ejected from my cock. I collapsed on her back, my cock on her cheeks, and the cum causing us to slide on each other.

"I'm close," she whimpered.

We were still on all fours, with me draped over Michelle, so I wrapped my arm around her, and started gently rubbing her clit with my finger. It was wet and slippery and she circled her hips and opened her legs more to increase the friction between us and better my access. As she moved, my limp cock slipped down between her cheeks and bumped against her wet pussy. I could feel the gentle bumping and it started growing hard again. I rubbed her slowly, deliberately keeping the pace sedate.

"Don't stop," she moaned, moving against my fingers more.

We danced together like this for a long time, and Michelle's moans waxed and waned with my attention to her clit. I was getting really hard again, and her gyrations had maneuvered my head back between her lips. I took my cock in my fingers and used it to massage Michelle's clit driving her further towards the edge.

I started thrusting forward against her, gently at first, and suddenly my cock was fully enveloped, buried up to the hilt in that warm wet tunnel. Thrusting and massaging her clit at the same time finally took her over the edge completely, and I felt her powerful contractions squeezing me hard as she gasped for breath.

I don't know how I lost it again so soon, but that was all it took, and simultaneously I was pumping and contracting also, this time inside her.

We rolled over, still glued together, slowly coming to our senses.

"I need to be on the Pill," she murmured. "I can't believe that the second time for you was just the dry heaves, and we are going to get caught."

I murmured something incomprehensible as I held her in my arms. As far as I was concerned, we were going to be together, forever, one way or another.