All Comments on 'Summer with My Family Ch. 01'

by mathwhiz

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tinman69stinman69sabout 19 years ago
What a Fucking Famioly!!!

Let me walk up on something like all this and I would be too tired to say Hello to Mom!!! Damned good story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wish It were me

That was so hot, i can only wish it was me, i would now go back and join the sisters and brothers.

PLZZZZZZZZ write more more more MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More, please!

Loved the story ... keep up the great work ... please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Hoot

Wow, Hillerious and erotic Kudos. Good writing, I love what you did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the last line says it all

Too bad we haven't had more stories of family fucking from this gifted author, who's around 30 years old. Given my personal preferences, the motherfucking aspect is what I liked best. All forms of family fucking are great--a father sticking his fat veiny daddy-dick up his little princess's sweet little slice. A big brother fucking his big fat cock up his baby sister's cute little cunt. But top of the heap has to be a boy shoving his young cock up the same cunt he came out of. The boy goes into a fuck-frenzy, his ass moves like a machine, his young balls bang up against his mother's shapely butt, he jams his cock way up his mother's twat, it touches her cervix, mom's cumming like crazy, and he finally unloads his balls and paints the insides of his mother's twat a nice sticky white. Maybe like the son in story he says, "Hi Mom, I'm home." Home, where his tender young cock is safe and protected and loved as it can only be inside the same body that gave him birth.

PhoenixLordPhoenixLordalmost 7 years ago
Bit of a tease, isn't it?

You set up a story with oversexualized siblings fucking like rabbits, and you just leave it at entering mom's pussy and saying hi? Where's the rest of it? People who usually tease with an opener like that have a story to follow up. Still, it was hot and arousing. I just wish there was some more to jack off to!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous