All Comments on 'Summer with My Nephew Ch. 01'

by CorruptWife

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Auntie

I wish you were my aunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow

the comments sometimes just kills me, this is one of those times.

chill dude/dudette you know this is a story right ?

Author: Nice start, lets see where you take this :)

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Average

A story that does not get well enough into a fantasy that should be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Some loving wife!!!

Who needs enemies with a slut wife like her with no scruples?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GET DIVORCED!

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another spoiled brat

If you want to fu*k around, ask your husband, he may say yes. Then have all the fun you want to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
COWARD

A cheater is, by definition, a COWARD. There is a yellow streak that runs down their backs from the top of their heads to the bottom of their heels. But I have been told by good authority that women consider cowardice to be a virtue.<p>

The author admits to serial cheating on her husband. She is, therefore a coward, in addition to being a self-absorbed, narcissistic slut. How noble!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Naughty slut

especially posting this on the sabbath just after some of loving wives most fervent supporters have been to church. Look at some of these comments! Sad twisted knickered tossers. Love it.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
I'm not a nymphomaniac - Yea RIGHT

To quote the story teller, "Does that make me a bad person?" YES "I've reflected on this at length and come to the conclusion that it probably does". "I donate money and time to worthy causes." like getting laid. You said you make Gerald happy. How do you do that, would he be happy if he knew what you do on your off time? This is fiction as one of the commenter's states but it is also bad fiction. Sorry, this one sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love It.

I think it's a hell of a beginning and the possibilities are endless. What kills me though are the self-righteous idiots that condemn this story. They must be suffering from born-againitis, or some other social disease. The question is, what the fuck are they doing at this site, reading erotica? I can only imagine their own homelife. It must be miserable.

Anyway, keep up the good work and I personally will look forward to the continuing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
pointless read

...well, it seems like a lazy place to stop. I mean the story was just set up and then *poof* the author just didnt bother to go on. Sure there will be a part two I am sure but who cares? This was a let-down for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
READ YOUR PROFILE

Please write us the story when hubby finally does catch you and he will sooner or later. And tell us about how he threw your sorry whore ass out. Now THAT will be a great read.

RylieOharaRylieOharaalmost 15 years ago
Pants at half mast

Well gee whiz! I think those that critisize the author for having low morals should maybe take a hard look at their hypocrital selves and answer, why the hell they're in here reading this! I personally love a hot slut, go girl!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
continue

please continue i liked it and would like to here how things go from here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
FTW

How did this get into the incest section ... there's only a tit rub and a brief sexual encounter with a man and his wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

All aunts should get to fuck their nephews - mine did, and I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot Nephew

My husband's nephew is a really attractive 27 year old man, 26 years younger than me. We started having sex a few months ago and now meet a couple times each week for sex. We both know that we can never tell anyone and I think that makes it more exciting. As my husband and I have aged, he has become less interested in sex as I have become more interested in it. His 27 year old nephew can keep up, most of the time, and I love it! His cock gets hard and stays hard and hits me at all the right spots. Keeping it in the family has worked for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wife Needs More

My wife's sex drive has also increased with her entering her forties. I am in my middle fifties and my erection although working, is not firm enough for my wife to enjoy completely. She has me on top, staying still inside of her while she has a bullet vibe between her lips, right atop her button. I also premature ejaculate so I stay still and this allows her to orgasm and I enjoy feeling her pussy spasm on my penis. She told me she misses a good rough fucking and this past summer told me, "let's face it, we both know you can't do that anymore honey" and at that moment I confessed I thought she deserved a younger lover. Since then we have discussed her growing sex drive many times. We have family coming to stay for the holiday and yes, my nephew has always been checking out my wife since shortly after puberty, plus they get along famously. He is coming back for the holiday as this is his first year in college. My wife had walked in on him in the shower this past summer, she confessed this as she toyed with my penis the night it happen. She explained she thought I was the one showering. Although he was shocked at first, he became erect and my wife fondled his member, unfortuantely she excited him too much and he orgasmed at the sight of my wife's naked body; which hours of yoga, spin and aerobics classes have her as one of the neighborhood MILFs. She french kissed him and had put his fingers inside of her. As this was the morning of his familiy's departure, they did not have enough time to bring my wife to orgasm. We hope to change that this holiday as they are coming over to stay with us. My wife sexuality continues to increase as does our collection on dildos and vibes. Women simply begin to hit their sexual peak much later than men do. I want to keep my wife satisfied and do not wish to lose her so we both agreed to her having adventures to satisfy her growing desires as long as she tells me everything. I have no desire to be with another woman, to me my wife's happiness is everything.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Last two commenters....

...lady you're a freak if you need a 27 year old at age 53. You do realize at your age you may wake up tomorrow and never want sex again. I will petition the lord tonight to see that you wake up without a husband to cuddle,too. Which leads to the last commenter.I hope you make a deal with your wife that when she hits menopause you can avail yourself of the same "services". I guess your wife doesn't love you anymore if you haven't even tried interventions.Which makes me think your letter is b.s. since viagra would totally work for you,if you have been truthful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really enjoyed this

Well done. Like the fact that it is a genuine cuckold (i.e. done behind his back!)

:0)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My cock is raging hard right now...

I can't wait to read prt. 2... I am going to Cum sooo much. My Cock is so hard, it aches. Love it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Author I hope your husband catches you cheating you sorry slut and divorces you and throws you to the curb penny less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hey

Is Literotica going to take all aunt incest stories off. Whats wrong with all the people who are calling her a slut. These negative commenters are probably men who would rather have teen niece incest, instead of aunt incest oThis is no worse than all the other literotica stories. This is a fantastic story. The commentor who didnt like a 53 year old woman with a 27 year old man, What is wrong with you, Are you 13 years old? If you are. get off here. Not get off here on your computer screen! Literotica needs to take these bad comments down, The ones calling her a whore. I believe dont like women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is first person. She is telling us she has a less than stellar husband. The nephew has yet to be detailed. What young man would not look at a woman and think about sex? Separate the family relations and think being alone with a MILF.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Looove this story. Such a turn on for those of us guys who grew up fantasising about older women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous