Summer with Shell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt a building up in my balls like I have never felt before. After saying the same words both women moved in an instant. Shell turned around on the couch in a flash now laying on the couch arching her back up towards me at the waist. Her face was right in front of my cock, and I had a great view of her tits. She freed my cock from the condom with one quick movement of her hand. I didn't even see her drop it as she kept jerking my dick in the same hand. Her mom had moved right up next to her kneeling on the floor. Each now had a hand on my cock they pumped. Her mom kept encouraging me, "Yeah baby come all over us. Shoot your cum on our faces. All over our fucking tits. Come on baby cum for us." As she was begging for my cum, Shell wrapped her soft lips around the very tip of my cock and flicked her tongue against the tip while I was still inside her mouth. That was all I needed to push me over the edge. I started to cum. Shell released her lips, and I tried to cum as much as I could on both of their faces while shooting some on their tits. It was a feeling like I've never cum before. So intensified it was over-powering. As I fell backwards on the couch, I watched her mom kiss Shell full out on the lips and then start to lick the cum off her face.

Part of me was exhausted, but part of me was more exited than before. I started to think that I could fuck this MILF right in front of me too. I loved Shell, and fucking her was amazing. Even though I just came, I was still hard. I couldn't help wanting more. And Shell's mom was a different fantasy all together. She was still kneeling next to the couch with her hands lightly petting Shell as they kissed. I leaned forward each of my hands pushing on one of her mom's shoulders. I pushed her down onto her back laying on the carpet. My body following fluidly on top of hers. We kissed fully on the lips. Our tongues penetrating one another with so much passion. The head of my 7.5 inch cock was poised at her waiting pussy. I started to kneel up to grab another condom from the drawer. She said,"I don't think you need one of those this time. You were a virgin up until 15 minutes ago, and my tubes are tied." Not nearly as sexy a way to put it. Nothing like the way Shell told me to just fuck her. But this was happening. I bent back down again. My bareback cock slid all the way into her as she released a whimper. My hands engulfed her tits for the first time. I was amazed how large, soft, and pliable they were compared to Shell's b cup tits that were soft yet firm. My lips and tongue entangled hers as I continued to fuck her missionary style.

Her mom reached up and pushed on both of my shoulders rolling me over onto my back. Through the entire rollover her pelvis pushed into mine. My cock stayed buried deep inside her pussy. Now sitting up fully straddling my cock she said, "didn't you know that I was in control of this." With that she slid all the way up my cock until it was in empty air. Then using her strong leg muscles, she slowly descended back around the tip and all the way down my shaft. She raised and fell several more times in succession. Each time allowing more and more of my cock to stay inside her. She kept this up until she had a rhythm sliding up only about halfway up my cock before sliding back down. She leaned forward placing her hands on my shoulders, while my hands were finding her tits again. My middle fingers pinched her nipples between them as the rest of my hands cupped as much of her breasts as they could.

I looked to the side to find Shell on the couch where she started. With one hand kneading her breast and at least a few fingers from the other buried inside her pussy. Her pale chest was flushed, and she was breathing heavily as she watched us intently. Shell's mom then told her to get over here. Shell's mom climbed off my hard cock and laid Shell on her back. She then knelt doggystyle and buried her face to her daughter's pussy. Taking the hint, I re-entered Shell's mom from behind. Different from Shell's perfectly firm ass, her mom's was supple and jiggled with each trust. Shell's mom then leaned down to her elbows starting to thrust her fingers into Shell's pussy as she continued to lick her clit. I kept up my pounding of Shell's mom doggystyle. I was loving how deep I felt myself going inside her, my unobstructed thrusting to the hilt. I could hear Shell's mom's groans muffled by her daughter's pussy lips.

Her mom then disengaged us both, pushing me to my back again. Quickly climbing astride my cock again full hilt, my hands found their way to her heaving tits again. "Face me and straddle his face honey. Let's see if his tongue is anywhere near as good as his cock." As Shell straddled my face, I felt Shell's hands join mine on her mom's tits. Shell's pussy was wetter than I could ever imagine. Her juices flowing over my mouth and lips. I could even feel the wetness that had spread to her inner thighs. Then, I could feel my cock get a little bit harder as that turned me on. In no time, both women were breathing heavily on top of me. I was frantically licking Shell's clit, in combination between not having a clue what to do really and trying with all I had to hold back the sensation of needing to cum. As I was still grasping one of her mom's breasts I felt Shell's lips start to kiss and lick one of her mom's nipples. One of Shell's mom's hands found its way to her own clit. One of her fingers must have been rubbing her clit as a few others hung down and brushed against my balls.

Then she started to talk again. And I've found nothing is a bigger turn on than a woman asking you to cum for her. "Come on baby, you gonna make my daughter cum. The only way you get to blow your load inside of me is if she fucking cums. Can you do that baby? This must have been turning Shell on too, because her moans instantly increased. You like her pussy in your face, don't you." Then I noticed between comments their tongues would be completely intertwined for a few moments. "I want you to cum in me... I want you to make us cum and then explode in me... Come on Shell grind that clit into his tongue... We're both so fucking close, then you get to cum..." Shell's mom's hips were still driving down on me while I bucked up into her. A couple of her fingers were still brushing against my balls as she fingered her clit. Both of Shell's and my hands were still squeezing her mom's tits and pinching her nipples. All the while Shell was bobbing her pussy up and down on my face as my tongue lapped at her clit. And there was her mom interchanging between sloppily making out with her daughter and turning me on begging me to make them cum. "Your cock is so fucking good in my pussy... I want you to cum in me... Every fucking drop in me... Oh yea, I'm gonna fucking cum. I'm gonna cum on your cock." Her breathe was short and winded. She went from bobbing up and down on my cock to driving down and grinding against me as she came. Within seconds Shell drove her pussy down against me. Grinding her clit against my tongue and lips as her orgasm overtook her. She pushed so hard against me my nose drove inside of her pussy . With all of that I couldn't hold out any longer. My hands released from her tits, and I pulled her hips down against me with all of my strength. I pushed back with my pelvis up against her grinding and filled her mom's cunt with my cum. My cock spasming pumping more and more of my cum inside of her. The heaviest of the breathing subsided for all of us as each of the ladies fell into their own heaps on the carpet.

Out of nowhere Shell's mom stood up and picked up her clothes, saying that her husband went to the grocery store and should be back any time now. So we should go get dressed before he comes home. My mouth kinda just hung there, thinking you gotta be kidding me. Get dressed, all I want is a couple minutes to rest then more of those hot bodies. But I grabbed my clothes and hurried down the hallway. I found myself in Shell's room, with a heap of clothes in my hands. Shell followed me in clothes also in her arms. Then she closed and locked her door.

"You know my dad probably won't come to find me the minute he walks in the door." Her smirk matched the gleam in her eyes as she dropped her clothes. She pushed me back onto her bed my legs hanging off the edge.

"I might need a little help if you're interested in any more..."

"I have a plan for that." Shell said, as her lips opened and her head approached my limp, but aching cock. She took my soft cock in between her lips and started to suck it in her mouth. Never in my life had I wanted to get a hard on so badly. My pelvis ached for my cock to harden. My mind was reeling worse. I wanted this so badly and I couldn't get hard. Shell released my cock from her lips. And my thoughts spun. Fuck, no please no. Don't stop was all that was going through my head.

"Stop thinking about not getting hard." Shell said. "Seriously. Stop thinking. Just feel. Just feel my breasts and nipples hanging over body, lightly brushing against your skin. My sopping wet cunt..." She guided my hand to her pussy, holding my wrist she started to rub my fingers back and forth along her pussy lips. "See how wet you've made me today? This is all you big boy. See that wasn't so hard was it?"

I looked down to see Shell's lips return to my hardening cock. It wasn't fully hard, like earlier, but all of the negative thoughts had left me. Her lips felt amazing on me. Then she crawled up onto the bed straddling my legs. The length of my cock pressed between my abdomen and Shell's pussy lips. Next she started to grind forward and back along my cock. Her eyes were once again glued to mine.

"I need you to fuck me again, but this time just you and me. I wish you would have made that move long ago, we could have been doing this all along."

A hint of jealously crossed my mind, but it was overcome by the overwhelming awareness of every inch of my body that was in contact with hers. With the next grind of Shell's hips forward, she slipped farther forward than she had in the last few minutes. Grinding herself on the way back, her pussy lips scooping up the head of my cock. Instead of gliding across the wetness of her pussy lips, I found myself buried in the bliss of the inner walls of her pussy. Unlike the other encounters of the day, we continued to make love slowly and passionately. Our eyes staring into each others. Our lips either locked in kisses or hanging open releasing our labored breaths of desire. Within minutes we both came together for the third time of the day. Without thinking I blew my load deep inside her while Shell ground and bucked against me as her orgasm overtook her. She fell into me as we laid there panting unable to catch our breathe.

Unfortunately, reality set into us both at the same moment. If her dad wasn't home yet, he'd be anytime now. Neither of us thought he would be at all pleased to find us sweaty, panting, and completely naked in Shell's bed. We both got up, cleaned up and got dressed.

Before we left the room to go down to the kitchen to act as if nothing happened, Shell gently grabbed each of my cheeks in her hands. She then leaned in for a very deep and sensuous kiss. "Don't worry, I think we will find plenty of time to keep enjoying each other."

Shell and I were able to find a few more opportunities to fool around a few more times before she left for her summer session of college. Two and half full months before me. Her mom never join the two of us again. After Shell I couldn't see myself going back to masturbating all summer-long before college started. I would need to find a new FTF.

If you enjoyed look for a follow up to the Summer with Shell Part 2 that will appear in the incest section...

12