All Comments on 'Summer's Blackmail Ch. 11'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Summer

Good novella just consider using a personal pronoun "summer" the time. Get it? Got it. Good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Verry good

This is a good update but I think it is now time for summer to get some tattoos,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is erotic but has become so unrealistic that it is almost

Nonerotic. Her behavior in the classroom coupled with her attire would cause her to lose her job. It doesn't matter about the principle because someone woils go to the school board. As well, read the news. Teachers get fired for compromising their morals or even doing bikini ads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Epic

Can't wait for the next chapter of Summer's humiliation. I'm wondering the when the next time Lisa and Steve will be come in to the story as the will also make events interesting, Keep up the good work :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I guess

The premise for the story is great, but it's execution is lacking.The plot is taking to long to develope,11 chapters and todd still has yet to fuck her ? I was bored by the 2nd page of each chapter. This more of a humiliation story series than a non consent/reluctance story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Classic

Summer was very carefully but did orgasm without permission. Great story, hope the next chapter will be out soon...

steph2004stersteph2004steralmost 12 years ago
Nonerotic?!

Are you out of your mind!? i ration out the pages, cumming once for page one, and the as Master T describes her upcoming tats, once on page 2! This is a 5 cummer for sure and i love the writing. It is fictional, so anything is a go!

PaperdartPaperdartalmost 12 years ago
A real page turner!

I am enjoying this series very much and am keen to see what happens to Summer with each new chapter. I agree with the earlier anonymous comment that some of her behavior would be likely to get her fired from her job in the real world but perhaps that is Todd's intent anyway. I hope that she stays at the school as there plenty more things that Todd can force her to do and it is much more interesting as Summer struggles to keep her students and fellow teachers from discovering her various predicaments. My personal preference is for Summer to only be controlled by a small number of people (such as Todd, a couple of her friends and Miranda) instead of all the teachers and half the student body. I would like to see Todd telling her to write grafitti about herself in the boys toilets for instance rather than for the vice principal to be spanking her in his office. I am also keen to find out how Summer will deal with the proposed tattoos at achool and eventually how she will explain it all to her husband when he returns. Anyway keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I really love this series....it is one of the best written ones I've come across on literotica so far....its a pleasure and a totally erotic experience to read your work....i wish you would begin another series...maybe something in the office perhaps!! I would love to read more of your work!!

johnlw77johnlw77over 9 years ago
Still hot

I can see the point of some criticisms, notably that she could never get away with what Todd is forcing her to do in school in real life. I'd prefer if Mr Wilcox had her more subtly on the edge of what is possible in real life; that wold be really tantalising. Nonetheless I stick to my main response: this is a really hot page-turner and makes me think a lot about how i, as a slave, would cope if my Mistress put on me one tenth of Todd's pressure!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
1850 Followers
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES