All Comments on 'Summer's Blackmail Ch. 14'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniabout 11 years ago
epic

This was an epic decent in submission for Summer and she seems to be embracing for new role in life as another's slut, can't wait for Summer to face her husband and tell him that she is nor his any more. An epic 8 pages it totally amazing as it took me a few hours to read and I was totally spent after it.

Hope to see James find out he is nothing but a cockold now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story. Please dont leave it so long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Headphones

Awesome how Summer is drianed phsyically and the time in the tanning booth with the headphones enhancing her mental submission to Todd could or should be lenghtened. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Story not consistent

The last chapter left off with her off from school and tanning in her back yard all day with the slut collar and thong and no need to insert the butt plug. Her house attire was wrong, slut collar was missing! What happen to the white envelope with " slut " written on it ? What happen to tanning in her back yard all day? Feel like someone else wrote this chapter....very disappointed on chapter 14

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

I can't wait for Summer to come back in school with her sexy cloths and High Heels, where she will be bully by students.

You do an amazing job. Keep it going, please...

stephsterstephsterabout 11 years ago
none better

if somehow, someway, the author can finish this story credibly, hopefully not for another dozen chapters or more, then this will be among the best of all time, if not the best, in this gyrl's humble opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

If you're going to have Summer become a exhibitionist you should either or both have her do live webstreaming of her fucking lots of guys to an worldwide audience and have her become a stripper in a strip club. In each case, she should not be disguised and the threat of discovery always hanging over head.

As for James, when he finds out, she tells him that she's going through a midlife crisis making her focus change and using that as an excuse for Todd being in the picture. She would tell James that she Todd on as her young lover. A good reason to get divorced and become Master T's full time slave without James finding out her sex slave side.

Please no more students or former students. It's becoming too predictable and annoying in your hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So Hot !!

I have only read one of your story, and this one sure is hot !

Would almost hit me an orgasm by only reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

A solid chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great great great

please don´t involve the husband and

please no more students and former students, give her the tramp stamp,

and let her neighbour old Sam Johnson his way with her.

Maybe an every morning blowjob and spanking to hide her secret

thanks for this great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Solid Story

Keep going, looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is the best nonConsent Story

Suggestions

1. She keeps resisting. Keep that conflict going.

2. She has some control, no to any non Todd related events.

3. She tries to explain everything to James but he doesn't see it as a problem.

He thinks she's finally letting go and being more sexy.

4. Put some serious tats on her, the more the better, and she does not like it.

5. Todd keeps pushing her into new more embarrassing situations.

6. Examples: 1. coke bottle on the ground, 2. someone holds her dildo as she uses it.

Keep up the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dance

She has a sexy body make her dance with her tits bouncing and shaking her ass. It would be awesome if she does this after getting her tats and new hairdo and showing off her jewelry to an audience. Master T could make a bundle off her being a dancer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More Changes

So, are you going to have Master T get Summer a new set of tits?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

I love the story. I think the readers are wrong about Summers husband though. Her husband has been control the whole time. That's the reason everything is caught on camera.

socalgyrl08socalgyrl08over 10 years ago
More please

Please!!! A new chapter, please!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What Workout?

You wrote of her fine body the result of her workout routine. What exercises does she do? Does she have a six-pack? Will she be riding a Sybian horse soon? Love to see her in skin tight exercise clothes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Magnificent Story

Just the thought of hubby truly understanding the change is thrilling. Another bunch of chapters is REQUIRED! Don't let us down! We are counting on you

Awesome Writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please give us something

Hey,

If 6 to 8 pages is too much how about 3 or 4 pages is that possible?

Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You rock

Salvating for the next chapter. Hope you update soon :p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just like the video

Please show Summer doing five cocks just like she saw in the video. I hope her master got that planned for her soon. It would be a powerful scene for her graduation ceremony of becoming a full time 24/7 slut.

MrBeck2004MrBeck2004over 7 years ago
Beyond willing suspension of disbelief

You lost me on this one. The character behavior is simply not consistent with reality. It has turned into a story of degradation for degration sake and that's not attractive or interesting. At least not to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Getting way to complicated

First, Summer is subjected to more humiliation and degradation at the salon by Gail and Phil. Todd should punish Gail and Sandy for punishing Summer more than what he wanted them to do. Phil is another unknown but will probably show up again. There is the landscapers that know about her which will lead to Todd slowly losing control either to Bill or to other people. It seems that everyone has a grudge against Summer and are all too willing to subject Summer to more humiliation and abuse. Sure it is a fantasy story but sometimes bringing it closer to reality give the story a better focus.

After Summer walks into the bookstore the clerk does not seem to recognize her even though Bill supposedly knew that she was bringing in the red dress. All Bill told Kevin was to get a blowjob but even he goes way past the instructions. Summer is told that each blowjob will get her $5 but Kevin charges $10. After giving 10 blowjobs, Summer then loses track (probably because she is in the throes of orgasm) of how many she sucks. After Maria finds Summer, she then uses a strap-on to make herself and Summer orgasm. Summer then passes out? Now she is at home after being forced out of the shop. She now has to talk with her husband. Too many people are getting involved and Summer still has several weeks to go before her husband returns. Some people think that the husband is behind it but I have my doubts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Reggie and Megan

"she remembered Reggie's cock as it sawed in and out of Megan's cock who was her dorm roommate in college."

I want to watch what Summer watched. I really do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Her husband James

I keep imagining that James in this story is played by Liam Neeson, and as soon as he's back from Asia and finds out what has been done to his wife, he's gonna go on one serious motherfucker of a killing and torturing spree. He'll use each one of his special skills. And the finale will be his tied-down boss watching his idiot son Todd alternately fucked up the ass by Bill and Kevin under the orders of James. Next: brutal death to them and any asshole customers who happen to stop by Bill's bookstore when it explodes in a glorious fireball.

C'mon @wilcox010, you gotta do it. It would be so great.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

The husband is gradually becoming less and less a part of her life, her new life as an owned slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES