Summer's Blackmail Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am, this dress has spots on it. We cannot take a dress back that has been stained as we cannot re-sale it unless we get a hooker in her who is looking for just the right dress," advised Kevin.

"I am sorry young man, but I did not get any stains on that dress. It must have been that way when it was given to me last night," replied Summer.

"You were here last night? Are you a whore and were you looking for a dress to show off your tits and ass for any Johns that may want to fuck you," Kevin asked.

"I beg your pardon young man, but I am not a hooker and I do not appreciate the way you are talking to me. Just take the dress and let Bill Fraser know I returned it," Summer said trying to maintain control of the situation.

"Well slut, I will do no such thing. If I take this back form you in this condition, the cost of the dress will come out of my pay and I am not about to lose money because you were to sloppy last night and got cum stains all over the dress," Kevin replied further closing the teacher into another submissive training situation.

"Young man, you need to take the dress back and treat me with respect," Summer said sternly trying once again to take charge of the situation.

"Well, I probably would give you some respect if you were a proper woman. But, the way you are dressed tells me that you are indeed a slut especially the way you are showing off your nipple piercings," retorted Kevin.

Summer was now in a bit of a trap because she had to return the dress to Bill Fraser as Todd had instructed. But, Bill was not at the bookstore today so she was dealing with a very strong looking young black man with dreadlocks that made him all the more intimidating. She had never been with a black man, but she was remembering her roommate at college and her boyfriend. He was black and was a football player at the college. Summer came in one night unannounced and surprised Megan who was being fucked doggy style by the college player. She remembered that he was a tight end and he certainly had one as his ass was all she could see when she entered the room. Megan was moaning and grunting meeting each thrust of the tight end.

Reggie was startled and paused mid-stroke when Summer came in and he realized that it was Megan's roommate who he had seen before. Megan moaned to Reggie to put it back in her ass and he did as she asked. All Summer could do was watch because she could not take her eyes off of the cock going in and out of her roommate's ass. Reggie's cock looked like a baseball bat as it disappeared into Megan's ass then reappearing as he pulled out.

Summer had come to her senses and turned to leave her roommate to her boyfriend. But then, Reggie called out and said, "Summer, join us. I have enough cock for the both of you."

Megan chimed in and said, "Yes Summer it is ok if he gives you some of his monster cock."

Summer just shook her head no and quickly exited the dorm room.

Summer remembered running down the hallway to the bathroom, finding a stall, dropping her short shorts as well as her panties and then thrusting her fingers into her pussy until her body was rocked with orgasm. She had only had sex for the first time the prior week with her future husband James.

Summer came back to reality and pleaded with Kevin to take the dress back. Kevin shook his head knowing that he was applying the right pressure to his former teacher for the blow job he so wanted at that moment.

"Come around here behind the counter and let me point out the stains on the dress slut," ordered Reggie.

Summer hesitated briefly, but was jolted by a buzz that indicated that the door to the back counter area was open and that she should come in. She moved around the corner with her heart almost exploding in her chest, sweat familiarly forming on her forehead and the slick feeling between her legs that was becoming all to familiar to her lately.

When she got behind the counter, Reggie stood up and Summer became even more intimidated because of the sheer size of this young man. His shoulders were very broad and his chest was almost ripping the buttons of his shirt. He extended his hand to Summer to shake hers and she saw how her hand disappeared into this young black man's hand.

Kevin could feel the teacher's hand trembling in his. He squeezed the hand a little harder and pulled her closer to him. He pulled her in front of him facing the lobby of the book store. He then held the dress up so that the light behind the counter illustrated the multiple stains on the back of the dress as well as the front upper portion of the dress. It was obvious to her that these were cum stains from her visit to the bookstore last night.

"I see the stains, but I have to leave the dress her tonight," commented Summer.

"Who told you to bring the dress and leave it for Bill Fraser in this condition," asked Kevin.

"A friend had purchased the dress for me from here, but I did not feel like it was proper for me to wear, so that is why I am returning it to Bill," Summer explained.

"Who is this friend telling bring it back in this condition and thinking we would take a damaged article of clothing back," Kevin continued pressing the teacher.

"I am not sure what to do then. I am required to leave it here for Bill Fraser because I am not allowed to bring it back home and you are not allowing me to leave it for Bill. What am I supposed to do?" Summer asked.

"Well you could take it back with you and take it to the cleaners. If they are able to get it cleaned so that there is no indication of damage, Bill may take it back, but I would not bank on it. He hates it when sluts have done this in the past," Kevin advised.

Kevin continued, "What did you mean slut when you said you were required to leave it here and not allowed to bring it back home?"

Summer realized then that she had let slip out the damning words of her situation of being forced to submit to her young master. She desperately wanted to keep her situation from becoming known to anyone especially this physically intimidating young black man.

"Well I meant that I require to leave it here as a return item," Summer said but not too convincingly.

"Slut, I do not believe anything you are saying. You are like the other sluts who come in here begging for help and looking for handouts from Bill Fraser. Well, I am just not going to do that for you. The dress is damaged and not returnable," Kevin said.

Summer then quickly asked, "Is it possible for me to leave the dress and some money for you to take it the cleaner of Bill's choice?"

"No that is not possible slut," answered Kevin.

"What else can you offer as inducement to get me to take back a damaged article," Kevin continued.

"I am not sure what you mean by that," Summer responded.

"Well, for me to take the dress and suffer an ass chewing by Bill, I need something for my trouble," Kevin said.

"Wh... Wh... what do you mean by that?" Summer asked timidly.

"Well slut, first of all you can call me Mr. Kevin and then you can start by showing me those beautiful tits of yours," Kevin pressed further.

"I can do no such thing young man," Summer retorted.

"Well then get the fuck out the store and take the fucking dress with you slut," Kevin angrily replied hoping that he had not over played his hand with his former teacher.

For added emphasis, Kevin hit the button that buzzed the door to the counter open. He grabbed the very surprised teacher's arm and began to push her towards the door. Summer now realized that the punishment that her young master would be more severe than anything this young black man could do to her.

Summer pulled her arm free from the light grip Kevin had on her upper arm. She then said, "Mr. Kevin what can I do to get you to let me leave the dress with you?"

Suddenly seeing a compliant woman in front of him, Kevin smiled and said, "Tell me what I told you to do for me slut?"

"You told me to show you my breasts," Summer replied.

Kevin grasped the arms of the teacher, shook her lightly and asked again, "What did I tell you to do slut?"

"You told me to call you Mr. Kevin and to show you my tits sir," Summer meekly replied.

Kevin released now compliant teacher's arms and pushed her back against the rear portion of the counter. He took his seat on the bar stool that was behind the counter and in this position, the overhead lights shone down directly on the teacher as if she was on stage.

Kevin looking at the nervous teacher said, "Well show me your tits slut."

Summer reached down to the bottom of her now shrunken white sweater and she began to pull it up her torso. She could not take her eyes off of Kevin as she was feeling more and more intimidated by this young black man. She was nervous that he may do something to cause her pain and she did not want to be subjected to any more pain in this store after the pain inflicted on her by Bill's friends last night.

Summer pulled the sweater up over her breasts and left it there. She lowered her hands down beside her hips all the while looking into Kevin's eyes.

Kevin looked down at his conquest. He could see the erect nipples getting harder by the moment. He still could not believe that she had not recognized him yet. He would be letting her know soon enough. But for the moment, he was satisfied with the way things were working out.

"Squeeze your tits for me slut," Kevin ordered.

As if in a trance, Summer reached up and cupped each breast being careful not to touch her overly sensitive nipples. The piercings made her nipples so sensitive and she was pleased that the pain had gone away. As she massaged her breasts, Summer saw Kevin's hands move down to his crotch. She watched as he began to stroke his cock through his pants. Summer could see an ever increasing hardness in crotch of Kevin's pants.

Summer began to feel the now familiar wetness between her legs as she continued to massage her breasts in front of the young, intimidating black man. Kevin kept his eyes glued on the teacher's tits. He was thoroughly enjoying the teacher's displaying of her tits with the bar bell piercings in each. Now it was time to move this along because he could feel precum leaking out of his cock through the thick foreskin covering the large purple bulbous of his cock.

"Slut, I like your piercings in your nipples. Do you have any other piercings?" asked Kevin, knowing full well that the pussy lips of this sexy English teacher had ring piercings in each.

"Yes Mr. Kevin," was Summer's quick and quiet response.

"Where are your other piercings slut?" Kevin asked.

"I have the piercing in my ear and two piercings in my vagina lips," Summer replied.

"Vagina? Sluts do not have vaginas," Kevin said.

"Uh, I have a piercing in each of my pussy lips," Summer whispered.

Kevin then chimed in again, "Sluts do not have pussies either. Now tell me where your piercings are and call me Mr. Kevin like I told you too."

Summer lowered her eyes from the Kevin's crotch and whispered again, "In my cunt lips Mr. Kevin."

"What kind of piercings do you have slut," Kevin asked.

"They are ring piercings Mr. Kevin," Summer replied.

Looking deep into the teacher's eyes, Kevin ordered, "Unbutton your skirt and show me your piercings like the good slut you are."

"Please don't make me do that here. Someone may come in and see me doing that," pleaded Summer.

Kevin just looked at Summer with a very stern expression knowing that he had successfully forced her into submission. He continued to stroke his cock through his pants as Summer continued to stand before him massaging her breasts as she had been instructed.

Kevin watched as Summer's hands moved down her body and stopped at the top button on her blue jean skirt. He watched as she unbuttoned the four buttons on the miniskirt. Summer never took her eyes off of Kevin's hand as he continued to massage his now even harder cock. Summer could make out the thickness of the cock and she remembered Reggie's cock as it sawed in and out of Megan's cock who was her dorm roommate in college.

After Summer unbutton the bottom button of the skirt, Kevin watched as the waist of the skirt slip down her hips, to her knees and then puddle around her feet. "Kick your skirt away and spread those legs slut," ordered Kevin.

Summer did as instructed without ever taking her eyes off of Kevin's crotch. Kevin noticed this and with his free hand unzipped the front of his jeans until his pubic hairs became visible to Summer as he never wore underwear when he wore jeans. Summer got a glimpse of the almost fully erect cock peeking through the opening in Kevin's jeans.

"Show me your piercings slut," Kevin demanded.

Summer slipped her hands down between her legs and pulled the thin material of her white thong to the side. With her fingers she pulled her pussy lips apart to give Kevin a view of the piercings in her cunt lips, while she continued to look at Kevin's cock as he stroked it through his jeans.

Kevin could see the ring piercings clearly and he could also see the moisture slipping out the teacher's cunt. "Spread your legs further apart slut," Kevin ordered.

Summer slid her six inch heels as wide as she could so that her pussy was stretched as far apart as she could. In this position she was unsteady balanced on her white heels and with her fingers pulling her lips apart. And, to top it off, her body was beginning to ache because of the stimulation both mentally and physically being dished out by this young black man.

"Do you want to see my cock, slut," Kevin asked.

Summer did not respond because she was afraid to say what she really wanted. She wanted to control the situation as best should could. However, her body was beginning take control and her pussy was flowing with her moisture. Summer's finger sneaked away from its grip on her cunt lip and touched her clit. She lightly stroked her clit as she continued to stare at Kevin's cock.

Again Kevin asked, "Slut do you want to see my cock."

"Yes" was Summer's reply.

"Then tell me what you want slut," Kevin ordered.

"Mr. Kevin, please show me your cock," Summer pleaded.

"You can see my cock, but you have to take it out of my pants like a good slut," Kevin said.

Summer reached out with her hands and attempted to unbutton Kevin's jeans, but her hands were slapped away. "Get on our knees slut," Kevin ordered.

Summer immediately sunk to her knees, which made her eyes be aligned almost directly with the opening of his jeans. Summer reached up and unbuttoned his jeans. When she did this, Kevin's cock sprang from the opening. To Summer it looked as big as she remembered Reggie's cock to be. She had never seen foreskin on a cock before as her husband's cock was circumcised and clearly nowhere as big as Kevin's.

"Slut, take my cock in your hands and pull the skin back," Kevin instructed.

Tentatively, Summer reached out with both hands and grasped Kevin's cock. She was surprised by the girth and weight of the black man's cock. She had been intimidated by the physical presence of Kevin, but now she was becoming turned on by him. His cock was hypnotic and his physic was very impressive.

Summer, while holding the cock in her left hand, pulled back the foreskin of this monster cock with her right hand. For sure it was the biggest cock she had ever held and probably the biggest she had ever seen, especially this close. As she stroked the foreskin back, the big head of the cock came into view. Kevin was proud of his cock and he had used it all through his young life. But, he had always been extra careful in taking precautions and had always used condoms when having sex. He did not want to contact any STD's nor did he want to father any children, which made him mature beyond his years.

"Stroke it slut," Kevin ordered.

Summer did not have to be prodded any further as she began using both hands to stroke Kevin's cock. She inched forward with the slit of Kevin's cock pointed directly at her mouth. She strengthened her grip on his cock moving her hands rhythmically together. Kevin's hands were at his sides as he looked down to watch Summer's manipulation of his cock.

"Taste my cock slut," Kevin ordered.

Summer's tongue slipped between her lips and touched the very end of Kevin's cock. She was instantly charged by the touch of the cock. She had never touched a black cock before though she had always listened intently whenever Megan had talked about Reggie's size and length.

Kevin placed his hands on Summer's head and slowly guided her forward. Still gripping the cock with both hands, Summer's mouth opened as her head was drawn forward by Kevin's hands, but also by her own desire to taste the cock. As the head of the cock slipped between her lips, Summer was forced to open her mouth as wide as possible causing her to experience discomfort in her jaws as well as her lips. Slowly, Kevin slipped his cock further into the teacher's mouth. He knew from experience, a woman's gag factor would take over almost immediately when it approached the back of her throat. He had learned from practice, that being patient and understanding yielded better blow jobs.

Kevin placed his hands on each of Summer's ears and pulled her head back. Then he slowly began to slide her mouth back and forth over the head of his cock. Her hands were still gripping his cock giving him further stimulation. He would pull his cock almost out of the teacher's mouth and then slowly back into her mouth. He could hear the slobbering sucking action coming from Summer's mouth. As he began to pick up the pace, he was able to go deeper into her mouth.

Once the head of his cock touched the back of her throat, Summer's gag reflex took over. She tried to pull off of the cock, but Kevin's gently grip on her head did not allow her to pull completely off of his cock. Summer struggled to keep from throwing up with the head of Kevin's cock embedded in her throat. Kevin's constant, but reasonable pressure relaxed Summer. To follow up, Kevin advised, "Just relax slut. I will be careful not to force my cock down your throat. Keep sucking and stroking me slut. I will reward your efforts with the cum you so desire to receive."

Summer cooed as she heard some compassionate words from a man, while on her knees grasping the largest cock she had ever seen or felt. She had become used to the verbal abuse inflicted by her young master, which had a strange yet erotic effect on her. But, now a total stranger and a black man was taking his time with her and it made her relax mentally.

Kevin could feel Summer's body relax and through his experience he knew that she was relaxing her throat. Slowly and persistently, Kevin worked his cock deeper into the teacher's mouth. Kevin picked up the pace just a little as his body began to tell him that he was drawing near to the orgasm he needed the moment that Summer walked into the store. He also knew he did not have much time as it was after 5:00 PM and he knew that the business men heading home from work to visit the booths in the back for some relief from the stress of their day or to provide relief to those that wanted a blowjob from a man's willing mouth.

Kevin also had to follow Bill Fraser's specific instructions to get the beautiful teacher to submit to his cock, but he could not deposit his cum in any part of her body. He was required to shot his cum all over the teacher's face and to record the event with the camera he had in his breast pocket of his shirt.

Kevin then began giving Summer directions that let her know that she was a slut and this encounter would be like all the others she had experienced in her first seven days as a submissive to her young master.

"Slut, take your hands off of my cock and rub that wet pussy of yours," ordered Kevin.

When Summer did not respond immediately to his order, Kevin pulled his cock completely out of her mouth and slapped it across her face. The cock left streaks of her saliva mixed with his precum on each side of her face. And because of the sheer girth and length of his cock, the cock slaps made a loud sound as it slapped the poor teacher's face again.

1...345678