Summer's Blackmail Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail took the deep tanning lotion from Summer's bag and from behind, began spreading it over the teacher's body. Gail paid particular attention to Summer's ass cheeks. She pressed against Summer's mid-back indicating that she was to bend over. Summer did not delay and quickly bent over placing her eyes directly in line with Phil's crotch. Summer's arms were still extended over her head as if she were standing upright.

Gail slipped her fingers into the sides of Summer's tanning thong and pulled it below her former teacher's ass cheeks. Then, with her fingers coated with tanning lotion, Gail slipped them between the ass cheeks of the now bent over teacher. Gail slid her middle finger down the crack of the English teacher's ass until it reached her puckered ass hole. Gail methodically applied lotion to the ass hole and slipped her middle finger deep into the teacher. Gail could feel the muscles grip her finger and she swore she felt Summer push back against her hand. Gail removed her finger to which she heard a small gasp escape from Summer's lips. Phil had moved toward the teacher placing his crotch just out of the reach of the almost prone teacher. Phil was imagining his eight inch cock over the lips and down the throat of this sexy teacher.

Gail squirted more lotion into the palm of her and then squatted down to apply the lotion to the backs of the teacher's legs. Gail's face was almost pressed into Summer's ass cheeks. She slowly and methodically rubbed the lotion into Summer's legs. Gail was enthralled by the aroma of Summer's body combined with the aroma of the lotion.

Phil's imagination was interrupted when he hear Gail's next instruction to the teacher, "Summer, stand up and face the mirror so I can apply the lotion to the front of your body."

Summer did as instructed keeping her arms fully extended above her head. She heard Gail squirt lotion into the palm of her hand and then she heard Gail rubbing her hands together coating each with a layer of lotion. Then Gail's cold hands appeared in front of Summer as she reached around from behind her. First Gail started with Summer's shoulders and then began running her hands down to her breasts. Gail took an inordinate amount of time applying the lotion. Gail reapplied lotion to her hands and then slid them down the trapped teacher's stomach slipping them inside the thin material of the thong.

"Turn around Summer so that I can apply the lotion to your legs," Gail next instructed.

As Summer turned, she looked on in horror as she saw Phil's camera pointed at her. She knew he was filming her humiliation, which only heightened her submissiveness. Summer could feel her pussy leaking more juice and she was concerned that the juice would be slipping around the thin material of the thong between her legs.

Gail could see the twin piercings peeking around the material of the thong. Gail tugged slightly on the thong pulling the material deeper into the folds of Summer's pussy lips making the ring piercings more visible. Summer closed her eyes as the filming, the touching and exposure to total strangers was drawing her closer to an orgasm without even the slightest manipulation of her clit.

When Gail finished applying the lotion to Summer's lower legs, she stood up in front of Summer to apply the nipple covers. This gave Phil an unencumbered view of the sexy teacher's ass and the musculature of her body. He enjoyed the view and appreciated the hard work that she must be putting in to keep her body in such good shape.

Gail pulled the adhesive strip from the nipple cover and just for her pleasure, she grabbed Summer's right nipple, pulled it to make it grow even harder. As she was pulling the nipple, she heard a low murmur escape Summer's mouth. Gail released the right nipple and said to Summer, "With your left hand, reach down and begin pulling on your left nipple so that I can make sure that the adhesive applies correctly, but leave that right arm above your head."

Summer did as she was instructed and began pulling her left nipple. Gail noticed that not only was Summer pulling, she was twisting the nipple slightly. Watching her touch herself was beginning to really turn her on. She knew that she did not have much more time to fool around with this teacher as other customers were due any time. But, she wanted to torment her just a little longer.

Gail took her time applying the cover to the right nipple making sure to press firmly against Summer's breast. She continued to knead Summer's breast as she watched her pull and twist the left nipple. She looked over Summer's shoulder and saw lust in Phil's eyes.

Gail told Summer to stop playing with her nipple and to re-raise her arms above her head. Gail pulled the adhesive from the cover and applied it to Summer's erect left nipple. Summer could not believe that she was doing everything this former student was telling her to do. Also, she could not believe that she was doing it all the while being watched by a man who up until 10 minutes ago was a complete stranger.

"Ok Summer, turn around so that Phil can get an idea as to the depth of your tan," instructed Gail.

As Summer turned around, her gaze went from Phil's eyes down to his right hand as it was gently massaging the front of his shorts. With her arms still raised above her head and still standing in her six inch white pumps, Summer's body was fully stretched and exposed to Phil. Gail, standing behind Summer, reached around her former teacher and slowly pulled the front of the tanning thong down until the one inch wide strip of white skin just above her pussy came into Phil's view.

Gail then said, "Ok Phil, as you can see after three sessions, Summer here is already developing a deep tan. She will be coming here every day at 4:00 PM for her regular sessions. Maybe next time you can compare lines with her. I work Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday. My co-worker, Sandy, works the other days and is Summer's really close friend.

With that, Phil knew it was time to leave the room. He had hoped for more fun, but Gail had given him clues as to Summer's schedule as well as when she worked. Phil reached up, clasped Summer's right hand bringing it down and shook it softly all the while watching her eyes. He could sense her state of arousal and knew from his past experience with his secretary that this teacher was a submissive in training.

As Phil exited the tanning salon, Gail instructed Summer to lie down in the bed. Once Summer was situated, Gail placed the required eyewear, the required headset on her ears and closed the lid of the bed. "Enjoy your tan slut," Gail said as she walked out the door even though Summer could not hear her. Gail reached the front desk, programmed the tanning bed for Summer to 30 minutes even though her schedule called for 20 minute tans for the first week. "I bet it will cook that sexy ass just a little," as Gail smiled to herself.

On the headset, Summer was again be indoctrinated by her young Master. She listened for the next 30 minutes as Todd told her the things she already knew: She was his slut. She was his to direct. Her so purpose was to please him and anyone he directs her to please. Her life was now his to direct, get used to it. The last instruction was for her to rub her clit for the remainder of her time in the bed, but she was not allowed to cum.

When the bed timer expired, Summer was jolted out of her tan induced slumber. Her fingers were still rubbing her clit gently through the thin material of her tanning thong. Summer raised the top of the bed and slipped out noticing that her ass felt hot, but she attributed it to the multiple slaps she had received from her former student, Gail. How had she allowed herself to succumb to the instructions of a former student. Summer just did not understand what was happening to her. No matter the person, if they displayed any dominance towards her, she automatically evolved into a submissive and did everything she was told to do.

Summer slipped the tanning thong off of her body and placed it in back into her clear tanning salon bag joining the lotion as well as the eyewear. Summer was embarrassed because anyone could see the contents of the bag knowing that her thong would be on display for them to see.

Summer quickly slipped her white thong back on and as it slipped over her ass cheeks she let out a little whimper as her cheeks were sensitive to the touch. She felt like she was sunburned there, but that was not possible because of the lotion. But never mind that, she had to get dressed and return the red dress to Bill Fraser. Summer reached into her bag looking for the white lace bra that matched her thong, when she realized in her haste to get out of the house she had forgotten to take one with her. "Great," she said to herself. The white sweater that she had brought was almost see thru and should be worn with a bra.

Summer slipped her hands through the arm holes of the sweater and pulled it down over her head. As she pulled it down completely, she noticed that the sweater seemed to fit more snuggly than she remembered. She wondered if her lazy housekeeper had dried the sweater rather than laying it on a flat surface to dry.

The material was stretched tightly across her breasts and it made it quite obvious that her nipples had been pierced. She could make out the ball ends of each piercing. She could only imagine what Bill Fraser would be thinking when he saw her walk in with her nipples standing at attention displaying her piercings. Summer could not worry about that at this moment, she had to get out of there, deliver the dress and get home by 8:00 PM. It was now 5:15 as she had been tormented by Gail and witnessed by Phil for 30 minutes past her tanning appointment time.

Summer pulled her button up blue jean skirt out of the bag, stepped into it and pulled it up over her legs to her hips. She suddenly realized that she had grabbed the wrong skirt in her haste to leave the house. This skirt was the one she wore over her bikini when she went to the club. The skirt hung low on her hips and she had never worried about how she looked in the skirt before because she had only used it as a cover-up, never something she would ever wear in public.

Before buttoning the top button of the skirt, Summer attempted to tuck the sweater into the skirt. But, as she suspected, the sweater had been shrunk by the careless housekeeper, exposing her midriff and belly button and would not appropriately tuck into the waist band of the skirt. "Fuck," Summer said to no one. Summer buttoned the top button of the skirt, sat down on the chair and slipped her feet into the six inch white heels. Summer saw the ankle bracelet that Todd has also made for her and was required to wear all the time. She felt like such slut when she wore her hose with the ankle bracelet on as she had always commented to her husband James whenever she saw a woman dressed like that the woman had to be a slut. Well here she was dressing like a slut for her high school master.

When she stood up, Summer was amazed at how she looked. First, her nipples were standing at full attention and she could easily see the outline of her nipple piercings. The hem of the skirt has mid-thigh. She had thought she had grabbed the skirt that came to just above her knees that she had worn with Todd on Saturday when her torture had begun.

This skirt was only fourteen inches in length with the bottom two inches forming a slit that when standing in this way, gave anyone looking a quick glimpse of her white thong. Summer turned around with her ass towards the mirror, bent at the waist only slightly and she could that her ass cheeks were almost visible. "Oh, fuck, how much worse can it get today. I look like a teenager hooker in this skirt," Summer said to herself.

No matter, she had to get out of the salon. Summer reapplied the bright red lipstick that she had been required her to wear. As required by her young master, Summer shook her hair and then pulled the hair back behind her ear to reveal the piercings with the three red balls. She wondered what the significance was for this piercing, but she had not been informed by Todd. Summer stuffed the red dress into her bag, picked up the tanning salon bag, pulled at the hem of the skirt to pull down as far as possible and walked out of room seven.

Summer could hear her heels clicking on the hard salon floors and she could hear conversations taking place in the lobby. Summer steeled herself and hoped that no one would know her as she walked into the lobby. Just as she reached for the door to exit the salon she heard Gail speak, "Summer, don't forget your appointment tomorrow at 3:30 PM. Remember we had to move the appointment because Todd is coming home tomorrow. He wanted you to have time to get your tanning session in early enough to give you time to get back home to dress for him."

"Gail, I cannot possibly make a 3:30 appointment tomorrow. I do not get off work until 3:00 PM and it is a 30 minute drive for me to get here," replied Summer not wanting anyone to know she was a teacher.

"Well, that is not my problem is it Summer. It is a required appointment for you so do not be late," snapped Gail. Continuing, Gail said, "I am sure your senior students can be trusted to cover for you to leave early. Ask Melanie to help you as I bet she would do anything to get a better grade in your class."

Oh god now she was being directed to solicit help from Melanie who she had dressed down on Tuesday because of her request for better grades in order to be accepted into the state university. And her mother was a tyrant who ran the school and everyone was afraid to cross.

"I will do my best Gail," Summer replied as she hurried out the door.

Summer opened her trunk and placed her bag inside. She forgot to take the red dress out so she had to bend over and dig it back out of the bag. Only then did she realize that her ass was on full display to anyone that happened to be looking at that moment. Summer cringed at the thought of being ogled by strangers and everything she did seemed to be for the benefit of some stranger just introduced into her life. But, curiously, she felt a shiver of thrill at the thought also.

Summer sat in the driver's seat of her BMW and contemplated the short walk down the street to the adult store owned by Bill Fraser. She just could not imagine the walk in her white six inch pumps. So, Summer backed her car into the street and drove the half block to the parking lot in the back of the store. She did not want to park on the street and chance being seen by anyone she knew.

Summer happened to look down at her skirt and was surprised to see that the hem was almost all the way to her waist fully exposing her white thong. She was very surprised that she had never noticed this before on her rides to the club, but she thought that because she had a bikini bottom on at those times it was unimportant. But now, Summer looking down at her legs and seeing her white thong, thought of herself as a slut. She wondered again how she could allow herself to be subjected to submissive activities and domination by a high school senior. She once again calmed her nerves and with determination got out the car.

As she swung her legs out, there was no way to hide the fact that her way too short skirt revealed her thong covered pussy. Thankfully, there was no one in the parking lot so an attempt at modesty was not necessary. Summer reached across the seat to grab the folded red dress, left her purse on the floor board of the front seat and locked the door with the automatic combination on the door.

Kevin Stallings was at the register of his go "no where" job surfing the internet porn sites that Bill Fraser made available to him. His education ended at high school because his grades were not good enough to earn a scholarship, his athletic talents on the football field were not good enough to attract attention for a full ride to college and his family was not financially capable of paying for his education. So, Kevin took a series of minimum pay jobs since graduating four years ago hoping to accumulate money to go to the local community college. He had taken a couple of classes in the past few years, but he had not shown much of an interest in furthering his education. So, in order to find a career, he had enlisted in the Marines and would be leaving at the end of the month for Parris Island, SC.

Kevin heard the bell chime that signaled that a customer had come into the store. What he was not prepared for was the vision of the woman illuminated by the bright lights and mirrors of the bookstore. It was light so brightly to allow the video cameras to record any illegal activity in the store so that Bill Fraser could avoid citations by the city's code enforcement division.

The woman dressed in a very short blue jean miniskirt and a tight white sweater that showed of incredible tits. Kevin watched as the woman crossed the tiled flow of the book store. He watched as her tits swayed in rhythm with the clicks of her heels on the floor. As she drew closer, Kevin's eyes were glued to the front of the sweater and he was able to clearly make out hardened nipples and yes they were pierced. He had seen pictures on some of the sites where women's nipples were pierced with all kinds of things, but this woman's nipples appeared to be pierced with dumb bell like pieces.

Summer was still nervous and concerned because of the night before, tread cautiously into the book store. She did not remember the lighting being so bright. Thankfully, there was no one in the store except for the clerk sitting behind the counter. She noted the long dreadlocks and the scruffy beard of the man. So typical of the type of person that would work in a place like this she thought to herself. As she drew nearer to the counter, Summer noticed that the young black man was very well developed and was dressed more professionally than she had anticipated.

Kevin's thoughts were interrupted when the woman spoke, "I am bringing this red dress back to Bill Fraser. Is he in today?"

"No he is not here today as he was called away to meetings at the capital. I am in charge of the store as I am his manager," replied Kevin still staring at the woman's chest.

Of course Summer was confused as to what to do in this situation. She had been required by her young master to take the dress back to Bill Fraser and now she finds out he is not at the book store.

"Do you know when he will return today," Summer asked.

"Oh, he will not be back today. He told me to expect you and for me to inspect the dress for any damages to it," Kevin replied.

"Damages? There are no damages to this dress. I only wore it one time from here home last night," Summer replied.

"Well lady, I can only tell you what Mr. Fraser said and I am going to do just as he instructed me to do. I would suggest that you come down off of your high horse and let me do my job," was Kevin's stern reply.

Kevin was enjoying this opportunity more and more. Bill had told him about the woman coming in to return a dress today. What Bill did not tell him was the woman was very sexy and that she would be dressed the way she was. Kevin held out his hand across the counter took the dress from Summer. He watched as she leaned forward against the chest high counter and noticed her breasts pressed against the glass counter top.

Kevin held the dress up and noticed how short and tight it was. He bet she looked really hot in it. Too bad he did not get to see her in the dress. He was playing the part perfectly he thought. The English teacher had not recognized him. She would only remember him he thought if he did not have his long dreadlocks and had addressed her a little more respectfully. But, Kevin knew that this woman was a submissive and that Bill Fraser was helping Todd Spillers break her in. His part in the breaking in of this woman was a forced and public blow job. He other ideas also, but Kevin wanted the blow job first.

123456...8