All Comments on 'Summer's Blackmail Ch. 22'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Total BS.

This story line has gotten so unbelievable it stinks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enjoying your story lots

Great to see further chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
crap

we waited for a long time and we got this chapter. It was really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Return

Glad to see your return! I like that Summer is still showing signs of resistance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank You

This is one of my site favorites. I'm glad the author added a new chapter.

jleetechiejleetechiealmost 8 years ago
A long time

Yes, it took a long time for this relatively short chapter. Somewhat irritating that with all the so-called help the author credits and so much time to double check, he mixed Carlos and Marcos within the first page. I was going to rank this story with Owned Teacher as one of the all-time best, but like that story, things start to bog down. Dear Wilcox, time to wrap it with a somewhat believable ending and start another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

like the story

hope to hear more about Summer's adventures

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Primed

Summer is primed to serve and obey at all times and places.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep it going

Glad you published ch22, hopefully not a 1 year wait for ch23.

Fingers crossed

SteelsMasterSteelsMasteralmost 8 years ago
powerful

One of my favorite series, I especially like the concept of the Master being younger than his slut and even better that it has the teacher /student relationship.

Public humiliation, spankings, paddles, piercings, being forced to dress as instructed and forced to please aggressive men and women are all components that make this an incredible journey..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Struggling...

While I like the story - there is no way anyone could make that many modifications to someone's body and the husband/family not notice. While I understand this is fantasy - it's unrealistic and her husband/friends/family would have begun to recognize the change....created an intervention or began investigating.

I enjoy her resurgence of trying to take back control. There are so many lies she could have told about the locksmith that would have been believable since it is a home she shares with her husband and family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
irritating commenter

You should really go back and reread the first chapter since your struggling to understand how her family wouldn't notice the changes. Her husband is out of country which means there's no way for him to notice the changes. As for the twin sons they are in college and haven't been home yet. If your going to critisize at least know your facts. People like you are why literotica loses good authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ouch... and only a year...

Boo. Formulaic and unoriginal chapter. What next? Anoth3r ganbang, only in a supermarket? And THIS took a YEAR? Originally a good, somewhat original story line. Now more of a cop out, with little plot development.Maybe just stop and end it here. It's truly agonizing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thankyou

I'm glad to see you produced another chapter. Don't worry about the criticism, i think they just had unreasonably high expectations due to the wait. I love the way you have summer still trying to resist, and that even in other contexts she is always being reminded of her position as a teacher turned slut. I hope you still have a few more chapters in mind, Here are some things im still excited to see. Summer try to maintain her image in front of her sons and as a respectable chaperone. Forced to participate in a cheerleading practice in an ill fitting uniform, maybe with some casual groping by melone. being taken advantage of by the principal and other people in her place of work. Her school trip where the students can see her in a flimsy bikini with her obvious tan lines and tattoos. Some sort of finally where she gets exposed as a slut in a big and public way. I love every step of the way, so don't feel pressured to come up with something original and brilliant each chapter, just tell me summers story. and please don't take so long again :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Glad you finally wrote another chapter. sad that it took a year, I hope the next one comes sooner.I want to know what happens when her sons and husband come back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please have a ch23

Loving your story would love to see her husband kicked out of the house so the master can take full control. Please not a year till the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great chapter. need many more chapters

good news, love the new chapter.love Summer with a black man.lots of avenues for story to go.maybe even put them in separate story.bad news.with all the possibilities.next chapter in between 6 months to a year away?if author continues story??????earth was created in 7 days.,lol

wilcox010wilcox010almost 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 23

To all of my readers, please know that I appreciate your reading my story. But, I very much appreciate your comments, good or bad. It does help to get feedback from those that read. I wrote a short chapter (22) setting up 23. I had to slow down in 22 to allow for healing of the tattoos & piercings. MJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
still a good story, but......

think its better Calvin Williams make a hostile takeover and

uses summer for his business....

Please make a new storyline

this here is near getting boring

i love this story but i think this storyline is finished......

better you continue with a new storyline

thanks for your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A years wait

I hope the next chapter doesn't take as long as a year as it was nice to see Summer again but, waiting a year for a chapter was bad.

I really enjoyed Summer's submission and her realisation that she is an internet porn star with her own site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yay!!!

So glad to see Summers latest experience up to read. Please don't leave it so long for her next thrilling sexcapade. Eagerly awaiting next fantastic installment

Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
three weeks

it takes 3 weeks to break an undesired habit, perhaps in three weeks the kid has created an acceptance in her of his ownership. Please let the chapters keep coming.

zwyrblzwyrblalmost 7 years ago
It's a pity …

… how repetitive this story has gotten. So this time it's not only Mark (again), but you need a locksmith too. What for? It doesn't double the humiliation if you put a second person into the scenario who's acting all the same.

Since their announcement I'm waiting for the kids to come home, because that's the only situation I expect something slightly new from.

There seem to be a lot of readers who still like this like I did at the beginning. But my problem is: I don't care anymore for the main characters. I skim through the chapters to find something that didn't happen before, but that happens too rarely for too many chapters now. Maybe it would have been better not to read the chapters all within a short time.

There's so little development on the character level. Most of he dominants act all the same, they are more or less interchangeable. That makes it so useless to have so many different persons abusing her. The janitor pops up, then has a second going with her, and vanishes. Because his appearance was pointless right from the start.

The reason I complain and not just stop to read the story and forget about it is, that the first chapters were really promising. You have it in you to write a real good story, if you lay out a plan beforehand, involve less people and only involve new ones for a good reason. And have an idea how and where to end it all before you start.

Good luck, and sorry for my English, it's not my first language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Carlos?

I don't get it. Who's Carlos? Some other guy from the tattoo shop? Surprised she hasn't sucked his cock yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope he writes a final chapter and this becomes a revenge story where a high school english teacher becomes a mass murderer and kills Todd, Bill, Marcos and the many people that took advantage of and demeaned her and then is fpund not guilty due to the mental illness/stress brought on by her circumstances via an insanity or temporary insanity plea

wilcox010wilcox010over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading and writing to me. However, your story line is not appropriate for Summer's downfall. More to come, but no violence. Wilcox

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shitter T is a weak ball less son of a bitch, he's a lucky vrying baby because Summer, unfortunately for her, is just too nice with that embryo piece of shit, she still trying to save faces while over bending-over! Why doesn't she get helps from Sgt Owens as he propose to save her from those over testosterone youngs men hanging around! Or Mr. Harding, like he said, if you have a problem, just call me, I may ask for a retribution, but I'll help with the problem!

Now back to shitter T, that fucker has the nerve to tell Summer that he won't be seing her for a week so she can heal???? and that selfish brat shows up after two days????

Whenever Summer miss something or looks like she miss something, she will get punish, ok, I get that, but fair is fair, what idoes she gain for anything right that she has done????

If for a simple mistake of a wrong photo, shitter T makes her life that miserable! Well karma have a backing log but will fullfill his task in due time, whenever it's not expected and shitter T bills is fucking heavy! I wouldn't be amazed if he kills himself, after heavy suffering, thanks karma!

Why don't you answer my message, shitter T asks!

Well maybe because you've permanently scarred me and trick me by drugging me and don't understand when I don't want you to have someone peirce or tattoo me! Doesn't put me in a willing mood to answer you as I'm still coping with your refusal of my integrity! Summer reply.

I wanted to know how you are feeling as I know it might be painful and to let you know to not worry about me!

No shit, it hurts like hell and I just can't accept that you've proceed without my consent, you like to know what you could do for me to ease my pain, what about leave me alone and respecting your word of not showing for a week shitter T, not answering you was quite clear as answer, why do you feel the need to show up here in my house as I can barely move and start with your fucking bullshit again! What kind of parent let a son evolve into a destructive being against those that care about him! That type of behaviour doesn't have the greatest outcome, it's like to live fast and die young or eat before being eated! The destructive path doesn't create anything!

I'm truly sorry for James, honestly, I don't know if we can still call that thing a wife! I mean, anyone that talks to her, even a kid, just need to be authoritarian, and she bends over despite the fact that she's in pain!

I mean poor guy, whenever he goes to work or turn his back, she'll put down her panties and clean whatever moisted skin area shows up, and she'll moist any dry skin area showing up, she vacuum more than Hoover only because she's arouse and that's it!

I hope that she doesn't get to listen to heavy metal as she might comply with some dark theme in some songs and hurt herself just because the way it's has been said!

A vacuum is a space devoid of matter, it might explains the slut thinking inhability as per shitter T!

I really don't know what can be salvage of her as she's clearly blackmailing herself into slutting her holes with her whole hometown!

WhitedaemonWhitedaemon7 months ago

Perfect story!! Thanks a lot wilcox010!!!

Please continue the writing, your work is highly required! Hot and hard, yeah!!

Let’s degrade Summer slut further and further

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES