Summer's Blackmail Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The screen went black and Jake handed the phone back to Barb who had returned carrying a tray that had four shot glasses on it. The shot glasses were empty, which was confusing to Summer.

"Unbutton your top button slut," Jake ordered.

Beaten and compliant, Summer reached between her breasts to unbutton the top button on her light weight red sweater. "Sit up taller slut," Jeff ordered.

Summer sat up and then facing the mirror saw that her breasts were almost spilling completely out of the top. She reached to try and close the top, but her hands were met with a quick, but firm slap by Jeff. "Leave your sweater alone," Jeff said.

"Now, go over to my table, take these beers to them and sit with the two men there," Jeff said.

"Please don't make me do that sir," Summer pleaded.

"Barb, please make them stop," Summer said to Barb. Barb just looked at Summer with a knowing look of pity and desire. "Someday I will get to be with her," Barb said to herself. "Here are the beers. Now go on slut, do as you are told," Barb said to the teacher.

Defeated and aware that most of her breasts will be on full display as she walked across most of the floor of the pub, Summer eased down off of the bar stool. She felt the hem of her blue jean skirt raise up as she placed her feet on the floor. She absentmindedly tugged at the hem of the skirt, steeled herself, turned and then started across the floor. She picked up the two large mugs and turned to head over to the table.

Summer's movement attracted attention from the tables of men as she passed through the crowd. She had to squeeze between tables and had to fend off hands groping, less than overtly against her ass. Sometimes elbows pressed against her breasts as she tried to squeeze through tight arrangements of bar stools. Summer had to concentrate hard to keep from spilling the beers.

Summer finally reached the required table and both men stood to offer her their seat. Summer was relieved in that she was at least meeting with gentlemen hopefully. She placed the beers on the table. She chose the nearest bar stool and climbed up onto it. Unfortunately, her top did little to hide her breasts and her short blue jean skirt rose up above her lace top hose. Summer reached to pull her top together, but she was told no. Next she reached for the hem of her skirt, but a firm hand prevented her from doing that. The same hand unbuttoned the first two buttons at the hem of her skirt thereby opening up her skirt almost to her panty covered pussy.

Just as she was settled onto the bar stool at the table, both vibrators went off in her body. Summer's body let out a loud moan and an "Oh My God," from her pursed lips. Both men watched as the vibrators did their work on the teacher's body. The men stroked Summer's shoulders and rubbed her thighs working the skirt opened even more with their hands grazing the front of her panty covered pussy.

The man on Summer's left leaned in and whispered, "Spread your legs slut."

Summer complied immediately. The man on her right moved his hand from the teacher's leg up to her stomach and began working it under the lightweight sweater. There were only four unfastened buttons remaining on the sweater and the man's manipulations under the sweater along with her breasts caused the next button to unclasp. Summer's left nipple came into view for both of the men. The man on Summer's left moved his hand up until his index and middle fingers found the crotch of the teacher's red thong. He could feel how wet the teacher was and he could also feel the vibrations from inside her body.

Summer leaned against the man on her right as the manipulations from the hands of both men, the vibrators in her pussy and ass were bringing the teacher closer to her next orgasm. Then, the vibrators stopped, but the men touching her did not. The man on Summer's right started whispering in the teacher's right ear how sexy she was and how great her nipples were. The man on her left was whispering in her left ear how wet her pussy was and that he would love to stick his hard cock deep inside her.

Those comments sent Summer over the edge and she leaned over and kissed the man on her right as her body exploded in orgasm.

"Button your sweater back up Summer. Go back to the bar and do what Jeff tells you to do," the man on Summer's left said.

Summer reached between her breasts and fastened the two buttons that had been unfastened. She lowered the hem of her skirt as best she could, but did not refasten the skirt because she had not been told she could do so.

Summer eased down off of the bar stool with the backs of her thighs sticking to the wood seat. This of course caused the hem of her skirt to rise up above her lace top hose as her feet hit the floor.

Unsteady on her red four inch heels, Summer made her way back through the crowd not really caring this time about the jostling and groping. Her body was still in the throes of a tremendous orgasm and she was in a euphoric state from the concoctions that had been mixed into her drinks. Summer could feel her breasts bouncing ever so slightly even though she was not wearing a bra. She had always been proud that her breasts had remained firm as she had matured. Her nipples were rock hard and it was obvious to all that each was pierced.

As Summer reached the bar, Jeff offered his hand to help Summer sit back on the bar stool. "How was your orgasm slut," he asked.

"Thank you sir, it was wonderful," Summer replied. Continuing, "Sir, I really must go as I have guests at home."

"We know your sons are not home slut. But, you have time to prepare your next shots," Jeff said pointing at the empty shot glasses.

"I do not understand sir," Summer replied.

Barb walked up then and handed Jeff the bill for all of the drinks Summer had consumed as well as the two tables. Jeff paid the bill giving Barb a $100 tip. Barb set the four shot glasses on a small round tray and then handed it to Summer. Barb walked away stuffing the $100 bill into her very short cut-off jean short that did nothing to hide the fact that her orange thong spilled out of the back of the waistband highlighting her Screaming Eagle fully colored tattoo.

"Ok slut, pick up the tray and follow me," Jeff said. Without waiting for a response from the stunned teacher, Jeff and Jake headed towards the back exit of the pub. Summer hurriedly got down off of the bar stool, grabbed her purse and picked up the small tray carrying four empty shot glasses as she made her way through the rowdy patrons of the pub.

As Summer found the rear exit, she was surprised that it was still daylight outside as she thought that her submission had gone on for hours. She saw Jeff and Jake standing beside a large, white van with the double side doors already open. Summer walked up to the men carrying the tray being careful not to stumble in the parking lot in her heels.

"Nice job carrying that tray slut. But, the glasses are empty so there was nothing so spill coming out," Jake said.

Taking the tray from the teacher, Jeff said, "Give me your purse and take off your top."

"But sir, someone might see me," Summer replied.

"Then you better do it quickly slut," Jeff replied.

Summer handed her purse to the man and unfastened the five buttons on her sweater. She slumped her shoulders and the sweater easily slid off and down her arms. "Hand it to Jake," Jeff said.

Summer handed the sweater to Jake giving both men a good view of her erect and pierced nipples. "Remove your skirt by unfastening all of the buttons. Do it now slut without arguing," Jeff said.

Summer started with the waist button and worked her hands down until she had unfastened the five buttons that had held the skirt in place. "Hand the skirt to Jake," Jeff said. Summer complied with the instructions.

"You know what is next slut," Jeff said.

Summer knew, but she did not want to do it. She hesitated and her newest tormentors both said, "Now."

Summer realized the longer she hesitated the more likely she would be seen by someone, even someone who might recognize her. The teacher slipped her thumbs in the side straps of her thin red thong and slid it down to her ankles. She bent over to take it off of her feet when she heard, "Bend all the way over slut with your ass up," Jake said.

Summer did as directed. With much difficulty, she was able to take the thong off and then handed it to Jake. "Ok slut, get in the van on your knees in the middle of the four captain's chairs.

Summer stepped onto the convenient landing board and got into the van. "Now turn around to face the door, put your hands above your head, spread your legs as wide as you can and stay that way until you are told otherwise," Jeff said.

Summer quickly complied as she watched Jake shut his door and then Jeff shut his virtually trapping Summer on her knees, naked as well as turned on beyond belief. Summer saw that the men had placed the tray of shot glasses on the floor of the van, but had walked away with her clothes. As Summer knelt in the van, all she had on were her four inch heels and her thigh hi hose. Her body was in stimulation overload. Her pussy was soaking wet, her nipples were rock hard and her body was craving attention. Her mind told her to run, but her body told her to comply.

"Man what a slut," Jake said to Jeff. "Yes she is. That young Todd Spillers has done an excellent job in training her. She is very compliant and submissive. Beginning in about 15 minutes she will have four more orgasms," Jeff replied.

Summer continued to kneel in the van with her hands pressed above her head. Her body was on sensory overload as the public display and humiliation in the bar had only heightened her need to submit. Her body was wracked with the need to cum. The vibrating instruments in her pussy and ass were resting, but her interior muscles continued to involuntarily grip and then release them.

It was a warm, but not hot day in September. The temperature in the van began to slowly rise and Summer felt sweat forming on her forehead, above her lips and under her arms. In the crevice of her bent knee, the kneeling teacher could feel moisture forming there also as skin against skin was causing the sweat to form.

Summer did not know how long she had been in this position or how much longer she would be. But no matter what, her instructions were clear both from Jake and Jeff, but also from her young master. Summer could not afford exposure, but somehow her body was reacting to the forced humiliation and current public display of her body, though the windows of the van were tinted.

Summer watched people come and go from the bar. She watched as cars left the parking lot and then were replaced by new cars. Many people walked right by the van and the teacher did not know if they could see her or not. But, just the fact that she was being forced to be on public display, totally nude with her hands pressed above her head only heightened her arousal. "Why am I so turned on," Summer said out loud.

After what seemed like an eternity, the instruments in her ass and pussy sprang to life. Thank God the teacher thought. The vibrations were on low, but the effects were terrific. Summer could feel the vibrators rubbing together between the thin layers of her body separating her pussy from her dark passageway.

The side door to the van suddenly opened. Summer was facing the door still, so she did not dare turn her head away from the opening the door for fear that she would violate her instructions. She was however, very concerned that there may be someone in the parking lot that may recognize her.

"I see you are a compliant slut," Jeff said to the still kneeling teacher.

Summer did not respond as the intensity of the vibrations in her pussy and ass began to incrementally increase. Her mind was only focusing on the impact that the vibrators were having on and in her body. She was weaving back and forth like she was fucking an invisible cock. Summer's eyes were screwed shut and she was breathing heavily. Her body was nearing the orgasm that it craved.

Then, the vibrations stopped. "Ok slut, here is the deal. Your young master is requiring that you give the four of us your best blow job. His mentor, Bill Fraser said that you were the best," Jeff said to the teacher.

"You are not to swallow our cum, but you are to hold it in your mouth until the owner of the cock says for you to spit it into his shot glass," Jake said.

There were the two names of her ultimate tormentors, her young Master T and his mentor Bill Fraser. Both had taken her from her normal teacher/wife life and thrust her into the now normal life of being owned. Summer knew that the former life she once had would never return. Her body always told her that, but her mind now knew it also.

Summer watched as four men got into the van. She remained kneeling with her hands pressed over her head. The men just sat in the custom captain's chairs with each one turned to face the teacher where she knelt. The first to speak was Jake, "Ok slut this is how this will work. You will take the vibrators out for us to watch you. You will then stroke yourself until you cum. Once you cum, you will then start with me and work your way around the van. You will suck me until I cum. You will hold my cum in your mouth until you have an orgasm by any means required. After your orgasm, you will spit the cum in my shot glass. Got it," Jake said.

"Yes Sir I do," Summer replied. "Can I lower my hands now Sir," Summer asked.

"Get to it slut," was his only reply.

Summer lowered her hands and then used both to remove the vibrators from her body at the same time. It was humiliating for the teacher to do this in front of four strangers. She had no choice but to comply. Summer held each vibrator in her hand for moments and then noticed that both had lots of bodily fluids on them. The vibrating egg had the largest amount of moisture of course.

Summer set the items down onto the floor of the van and raised her hands to her body. The men watched with lustful eyes as the teacher's hands manipulated her nipples. They saw that the nipples were pierced and were rock hard. Summer pulled and squeezed her nipples forcing them to become hard as rocks.

The men could see the tattoo on her back and marveled at the time it would have taken to complete. They were hopeful to be able to see it again once the artist had filled in the colors. The upside down rose tattoo was visible to only two of the men she faced and they found it quite enticing. The rose bud rested on top of the teacher's pubic bone and the stem rose up above the thin tan line almost to her smallish waist. The belly button piercing rose and fell with each breathe the teacher took as she continued to stimulate her body.

The two men behind the teacher had already taken out their cocks and were slowly stroking them in anticipation of shooting their cum into the teacher's mouth. Both were disappointed to learn that they would not be afforded the opportunity to fuck the teacher in her ass or pussy, but a blow job would suffice.

"Faster slut as we do not have all night," Jeff said.

Jake and Jeff were seated in the front captain's chairs while the two unnamed strangers were seated behind the teacher. Jake and Jeff were busy releasing their cocks from their jeans and had managed to work them down to their ankles along with their boxers. Jeff unbuttoned his shirt all the way and pulled it open. Jake on the other hand had pulled his tee shirt off and was displayed before Summer almost totally nude.

Watching the men stroke their cocks was helping Summer close in on the orgasm she craved. She felt hands on her back as the men behind her began to paw her body. She felt hands run between her ass cheeks and a finger pressed its way inside her asshole.

"Come on slut show us how much you want an orgasm," Jake said. "Yea that is right, show us what kind of slut you are," chimed in Jeff.

The finger that was fucking in and out of her ass was joined by a second finger. The two middle fingers of the hand starting working deeper and deeper inside her ass. The fingers forced the kneeling teacher to bend over slightly which brought her face within only a couple of inches from Jake's cock.

The public display, the four hard cocks, her own hands manipulating her body and the two fingers pressed deeply inside her ass helped the teacher achieve her needed orgasm. The men were impressed with the depth of submission the teacher could reach in such a short time. They watched as her body convulsed in orgasm with the fingers continuing to fuck in and out of her ass.

"Ok slut, get to work on my cock," Jake said.

Still convulsing from her orgasm, Summer lowered her head, opened her mouth wide and took Jake's cock into her mouth. Summer continued to rub her clit and squeeze her nipples as she had not been told to stop. Using only her mouth, the kneeling teacher worked the head of Jake's cock into her mouth. She began to slowly bob her head up and down working more of his cock into her mouth. Summer felt his hands on either side of her head and felt him begin to use her mouth by taking control of her up and down motions.

The fingers in her ass continued to press deeper and deeper inside her ass. While sucking Jake's cock, Summer's body involuntarily began to push back against the invading fingers.

"God this bitch knows how to suck," Jake said. The men had been working their cocks for several minutes watching the teacher bring herself to orgasm. Jake needed to cum as he had been thinking about this moment for several days ever since Bill Fraser had helped to set up the event.

"Stroke your pussy faster slut, but do not cum," Jake said.

Summer felt another set of hands on her back and suddenly realized that the new set of hands were going to cause her some pain as they began to rain down hard slaps against both of her ass cheeks. This new stimulation and humiliation of being spanked by a complete stranger caused the teacher to renew her assault on Jake's cock and her pierced clit. Each slap forced her head further down the shaft until the head hit the back of her throat. Summer was getting prepared to receive Jake's hot cum and was mindful that she was not allowed to swallow, but required to catch all of his cum.

"Here I cum slut," Jake said loudly.

Summer felt the first blast of cum hit the back of her throat. Summer used her tongue to trap the cum in her mouth as blast after blast of Jake's cum filled her mouth. The fingers in her ass went into overdrive and her fingers did the same on her clit. As Summer was able to suck the last bit of cum out of Jake's cock, she felt her body erupt in the public orgasm she needed.

"Open your mouth and let me see my cum slut," Jake said.

Summer looked up at Jake and opened her mouth. She rolled his cum around in her mouth. Summer looked up into Jake's eyes hoping to get some kind of approving look or compliment on a job well done. "Nice job slut, now spit my cum into the shot glass," Jake said.

Summer saw that Jake held a shot glass out to her. She took the glass and then raised it to her lips to allow his cum to flow from her mouth. As expected, there was too much cum and the shot glass almost overflowed. Summer swallowed the remaining cum instead of letting it spill onto the floor of the van. But, some cum did escape and it ran out the sides of her mouth and started to run down onto Summer's chin.

"Alright slut, get back to work," Jeff said as he eased forward in his captain's chair and pulled Summer's head toward the head of his cock. Summer gingerly placed the cum filled shot glass onto the tray that was set before her and then went to work on Jeff's cock. The fingers in her ass once again began to fuck in and out. The hands that had stopped slapping her ass when Jake came, resumed their assault on each of her ass cheeks.