Summer's Eve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gadolfsson
Gadolfsson
161 Followers

"You think you can make the distance?" Jack asked her.

"I'm not that bad." she retorted. "I won't win a triathlon, but I'm pretty damn sure that I can make my way over to my little rock."

"Then go ahead. The water is waiting for you."

Helena thought he sounded strange, or rather that the words he said were strange. It was a weird expression to use. Once more she stopped himself from looking at his naked ebony body. That much self-control she still retained. Helena inched closer to the water on her butt and dipped her toes into it. Cool. It would require some adjusting again, but she was sure that it would not be too cold for her.

But Helena did not slip down into the lake. Her feet sunk down into the water up to the ankles, but that was all. She remained sitting at this damn tuft of earth, grass prickling her butt and legs and surrounded by a forest of reeds. It was time to go, she knew that. Yet she had trouble actually going.

"Huh." Jack's voice almost made her jump as it suddenly made itself heard behind her. "You haven't told me your name."

"No?" she looked down into the dark water engulfing her feet as she tried to remember. "I thought I did."

"You didn't." Jack went silent. Helena counted three heartbeats in her chest before he continued; "So what is it? I've told you mine."

"Curious?"

"Of course. I want to know who've been swimming with all evening."

He was right. She had not even thought about mentioning her name before now. For a second she wished that she had not told him anything about herself at all, and now - when he finally dared to ask her who she was - she would gift him a final mysterious look and then disappear down into the water, leaving him puzzled and confused. That had would have been an excellent scene, like something from a movie. She still played with thought of just slipping away without another word (she even edged forward to the water) but stopped herself before she could bring the plan into fruition. It would have just been silly.

"Helena."

"Helena." he sounded as if he was tasting her name. "It suits you."

"You think?"

"You look like a Helena. A name for a pretty Swedish blonde."

There was no doubt about it - he was flirting with her. Helena sighed loudly.

"Charming." she said and dipped her knees into the water. "I guess we'll see each other around."

"Helena."

A warm hand brushed against her shoulder. No, it was not warm - it was burning hot. It made Helena shiver and brought about yet more goosebumps. She instinctively turned her head and looked at him. Somehow she managed to focus only on his head and shoulders, but the gods knew that it was hard not to look down.

"I'm sorry?" she mumbled. His hand was still on her shoulder, it's touch featherlight against her skin.

"Are you going to leave?"

He smiled at her. She wrinkled her forehead and gave an uncertain chuckle.

"I was planning to. It's getting late."

"You've been telling me that for at least fifteen minutes."

"No I haven't."

"More than that if you count when you swam away earlier."

"But now I really have to go."

Her voice was but a whisper. He tilted his head slightly to the side and his eyes narrowed.

"Why did you return earlier?"

"I..."

She swallowed a big lump in her throat. That was a good question; Why in all hell had she returned?

"I... " she tried again. "I thought that I could really use some extra exercise. It was fun swimming with you. Tiring, but fun."

The massive hand on her right shoulder moved somewhat. Now it brushed against her back. Helena stopped breathing. The hand wandered over her back, past the strings holding her bikini and then landed on her other shoulder. Jack was suddenly closer to her. And just as suddenly she was closer to him, slightly leaning to the side.

"Do you even believe that yourself?"

His voice was low. Soft. The thick, oh so alluring dark lips curved into a smile.

"What do you mean?"

Her whisper was practically a whimper. A low, throaty chuckle escaped Jack's throat. She could see it and his chest move as he laughed. His warm breath hit her face like a gentle breeze. Helena could only stare at him in fear and tremble. Jack's eyes were glittering as they looked into hers.

"Was that really why?"

Helena took a deep breath to give him a stern but polite "Let go of me", then quickly follow it up with a "Good bye, I'm leaving" and prepared her body to slip out of his grasp and into the water. He leaned in closer and kissed her. His lips were large, warm and soft. Helena's gasp was stifled by his mouth. Her body protested but for a moment, and then it went soft. A pair of hands - white as snow against his dark body - landed on his chest to help push her away, but they went limp and powerless.

Helena fell apart.

The kiss lasted for only a couple of seconds, but the electrical chain-reaction it sent through her body was enough to make her burn and create chaos in her already uncertain brain. His lips moved away and she found herself leaning forward to follow them, but her mouth found only empty air. She stared at him in shock.

"Why did you do it?" she whispered. "Why?"

Jack gave her no answer. Helena felt his arms close around her, landing on her shoulders and and back. The black skin pressed against her and she felt the rock hard muscles beneath it. Her heart was furiously hammering at her ribs.

"Why?"

Her hoarse whisper was ignored. Thick, meaty fingers brushed down her neck and passed between her shoulderblades.

"No..."

Helena felt the straps holding her bikini top go limp and she instinctively pressed her arms against her chest to save the precious polyester from falling off and revealing her.

"Do you really need that?"

She stared up at him.

"Need what?"

Jack's right hand was at her breasts, grabbing a hold of the yellow top. He was looking her straight in the eyes. A snake hypnotizing its prey. He was looking deep inside of Helena, penetrating into the very depths of her being without effort. A gentle tug on her bikini followed.

Helena's arms remained crossed and her fingers tried to grab a hold of the top, but it was to no avail. Jack pulled it away from her with ease, and soon it was in his hand. Helena covered herself the best she could, but he had already turned his attention to the bottom.

"No." she whispered to him. It was the only thing she could do now. Her body had betrayed her. "Don't."

The thumbs on both his hands found their way in under the polyester fabric at her hips. There they grabbed a hold and pulled downwards, slowly but steadily. Helena was basically gasping for air now. She remained sitting, but somehow Jack worked her bottoms off her, pulled them beneath her butt and onto her thighs. The grass on the ground was prickling her exposed skin. As he pulled the bottoms down her thighs and legs his fingers brushed against her skin. His touch sent more electrical discharges straight into her body and nervous system, but instead of making her shake and twitch like a pair of frog legs attached to a battery, they only lit a fire inside of her. Jack raised her feet and knees out of the water and the bottoms were now in his hand. Helena was naked, thighs and legs pressed together, arms crossed to cover up her breasts. Still staring at the stranger who did this to her. Jack held up the bottoms and top in his hands for her to see and then put them to the side.

Helena gasped into his mouth when he kissed her again. She was shuddering and trembling, unable to get a grip on herself. No, this could not be happening. Why was she naked, why was he naked, and why in all earth was he kissing her? Why was she kissing her back? And why was every fiber in her body on fire? Jack's hand gripped her arms and pulled her downwards. She meekly resisted, but his strength was too great to stand against. She did not even try that much to begin with.

He bared her breasts. They were full and round in the evening light. The nipples were dark and pointy, probably hard as glass-cutters. The areolas were like round, slightly lighter patches around them and contrasting with the white skin. Helena half-heartedly tried to cover her breasts again, but his hands kept her wrists in a forceful yet gentle grip. Without uttering a single word Jack leaned forward and lowered his head onto her heaving bosom. Helena was unable to push him away- he was still holding her wrists.

"Oh."

Her mouth opened and formed a big 'O'. A pair of warm lips closed around her right nipple and sucked it into a hot mouth.

"Oh, oh."

He was sucking on it. Biting. His tongue was playing with it, whirling around it - it did everything at once and without the sucking stopping for a second. His mouth had not only engulfed the nipple but also her entire areola and a piece of the surrounding breast. Helena winced when his teeth bit down into her soft flesh and a whimper came from her open mouth, but she did not pull away. She would have been unable to even if she wanted.

She must have gone mad.

Jack let go the nipple and moved to the other. A whole new bouquet of nerve ending sparked in the left breast as he turned his attention to it. He bit, sucked and licked. One hand had let go of her wrist and was now at her right breast, kneading, squeezing and caressing. Fingers played with the hard nipple and made it tingle. Helena drew sharply for breath and pressed her now freed hand against her mouth to stifle a moan. This could not be happening. It just couldn't. It was too far-fetched, to strange to appear in her reality. But the grass prickling at her naked ass felt all too real. The warm hand seizing her breasts and the mouth moving from nipple to nipple were not imaginary. They were there. They were real.

Right now Helena hated herself.

Both her hands were now free. His were cupping her breasts, softly holding and massaging them. The contrast was incredible, Jack's and Helena's skin were on to radical ends on the spectrum - darkest black and whitest white. Or at least they looked to be that way. Baffled Helena stared at those large hands of his grabbing holding her breasts.

"I'm fucking crazy."

It was her own voice whispering. He smiled. Once again he said nothing. Helena felt his arms move and seize her body. The sky shifted above her and she felt the grass against her back, head and neck. She could practically feel the blood gushing through her body now. She pressed her legs together and pulled them up to her hips as a final attempt to resist, to protect the remnants of honour left in her.

Yet she did not want to resist.

Helena gazed upon Jack's body, her eyes practically trying to devour it by just looking at it. He was a black Adonis. Perfect, athletic, mighty, strong. Her eyes trailed the shape of his muscles down to his crotch.

"My God."

He was huge. Like, really huge. Like a stallion. Well, maybe not a stallion, but really big. Enormous. Entranced she stared at its erect shape as he got on his knees. Its rigid form wobbled as he moved due to its weight and size, but it looked as hard as rock. It appeared even blacker than the rest of his glorious body. The shaft was fat, thick and smooth, with almost no blood vessels visible beneath the skin. Only the bulging vein running underneath it broke the otherwise so ceaseless shape, but it did not detract from the mightiness from his cock. If anything it only made it even more impressive to see practically see the blood pumping through it. The foreskin had been forced back and bared a huge, bulbous cockhead. Only now did Helena noticed that there was no hair around the root or on the ballsack. It made him look even bigger.

Jack descended upon her. His mouth found hers and this time she eagerly opened it for his tongue to enter. They kissed, mixing saliva and heat. Their tongues embraced in a slobbery wrestling match. Jack tasted amazing. All while he kissed her he kept himself above her stretched out body with the help from his left elbow and both knees. The right hand was busy exploring her figure. It moved roughly but still lovingly over her breasts and down onto her stomach. It traced the curvature of her waist and hips, then moved on to her thighs. And from there it wandered - its every touch like an electrical discharge making Helena burn - between her legs.

She moaned loudly into his mouth, and for but a brief moment their kiss ended. His strong fingers had slid down her pubic mound, vulva and then straight down along her slit. Only now did Helena realize just how sopping wet she was. Or how hot she was down there. Like there really was a fire burning inside of her. Usually she liked keeping her body shaven and smooth, but the last couple of days she had not paid the proper attention to her sex. Small prickly hairs were growing on her mound and around her pussy, but now it did not bother her the slightest. It only made her hornier, only made her desire Jack's touch even more.

She was lost now. For real. Images of Lars and the kids at the cottage flew through her mind and made her blush from shame. She was a married woman, she had sworn a sacred oath in the church to the man she loved. This oath she had kept for ten years. She had carried and given birth to Lars' two children, loved them and cared for them like only a mother can. And now she was laying on her back in the grass by a lake with a stranger on top of her - faithless, clueless, unprotected.

Jack parted her legs. He did not even have to apply any force, they opened by own account. Helena could only watch in sweet anticipation, burning shame and chills of fear as her body did as it willed. Jack kissed her again and she answered him with burning passion. Her arms wrapped around his back, barely able to close around it. His body was just so big and strong. She buckled her hips towards him and raised her legs to put them around his lower back and ass. There was no need for any words, not anymore. Both Helena and Jack knew what was going to happen.

What was bound to happen.

Jack grabbed his cock in one hand and brought it between her legs. Helena shivered and let out a whimper when the head brushed against her pussy. It was like a floodgate inside of her had opened - she was amazingly wet. The faintest of touch to her labia made her burn even more. She broke the kiss with Jack and bent her neck to try and see their union. Past her quickly rising and falling breasts, down her smooth belly and her mound she saw his giant black cock. It pressed against the top of her slit and made her both gasp and moan at the same time. Her clit was responding to even the suggestion of touch, and now the fat cockhead had pressed just against it. The black cock slid downwards and probed between the lips that hungrily and wetly clung on to it. It was burning hot, that cock. Like living fire. Helena's hips bucked forward and she felt for a sweet moment how the cockhead touched her entrance and then the disappointment when it missed and instead pressed against her asscrack. No, that was not where she needed it. She needed inside of her sopping wet cunt, protected or unprotected. Helena didn't care anymore.

She steeled herself for another few seconds of soul-tearing wait. Jack grabbed his cock again and pushed onwards with it. It found the hole... and missed. Helena groaned and clenched her teeth. Her shivering hands found their way between her legs. One seized the massive shaft with fumbling fingers, the other forcefully parted her labia. The lips really were wet like nothing else, and more moisture was seeping out from the depths of her cunt. Helena guided his cock right. It found the hole. It tried to resist, but the head was already slippery with Helena's juices. Jack pushed.

"Aaaaaah."

The cockhead entered her. The following moments shattered Helena's mind completely with pain and pleasure as it the cock dug into her body. Hormones were gushing in her bloodstream and almost immediately numbed the pain. Helena bucked her hips again and Jack drove his cock home, parting her tight cunt with his glorious member. He hit the bottom inside of her and filled her out completely. She was full and overflowing with burning hot flesh. The walls of her vagina rippled and sucked as they tried to accommodate this intruder. Said intruder let himself come at ease inside the married woman he had entered. Helena looked up at him, her blue eyes glossed over from pleasure. She reached out with her lips and opened her mouth. He met her halfway and his body seized hers as he started fucking her.

He went slow at first. Methodically. He started pulling out and Helena moaned as her cunt was suddenly emptied of him. When only the cockhead remained inside of her every nerve ending in her body was screaming in both loud relief and loud protest. Jack thrusted again, and now Helena squirmed in pleasure under his heavy body. He filled her up again, from the very entrance to the very depths of her body that she had not even suspected she had. Rince and repeat. Each assault and withdrawal was accompanied by Helena's gasps and moans. The sound would probably echo over the entire lake, but she cared nought for that. In this moment she only cared about HER pleasure and HIS cock.

Jack picked up the pace. From slow to slightly quicker, probing and testing her reaction. Helena wrapped herself around him and wordlessly begged him to continue. The black Adonis obliged.

Soon he was fucking her. Really fucking her. His hips were slapping against hers, his ballsack against her ass. It was so large that it was probably dragging itself along the coarse grass, but if it bothered him he did not show it. This meaty sound mixed with Helena's moans, gasps, yelps and cries, and soon also with Jack's quick breaths and grunts. Her cunt was practically sloshing with juices and ensured pleasurable smoothness to the cock which pierced it time and time again. The silky pink walls embraced it and kissed it each time it came inside, and when it withdrew they kissed it goodbye, still hungry for more. Helena's hot juices were running down her ass, his shaft and onto his balls. The musky smell of sweat and sex mixed around them and its presence only made them even hungrier, even more ravenous for each other. Their mouths kissed without stop, their bodies never ceased to explore the other. Jack was fondling and squeezing her breasts with rough, firm hands. Helena was caressing his muscular chest and belly, ran her fingers down to their united sexes and grabbed hold of his shaft to tickle and tease him.

Helena was out of her mind. Only pleasure remaind. Only his heat inside of her.

He fucked her furiously, and now each thrust was bringing her closer to the inevitable climax. Jack drove her further and further up the mountain, pushed and dragged her to the very top with his touch and effort. Helena balanced on the edge. Her body was shivering, the muscles in her abdomen and inside her pussy spasmed. A great fire was burning inside of her, but it only needed one final ember to turn into the all-consuming inferno it was growing to be.

Jack pushed her over the edge.

Helena cried out. Her vision went dark and flashes illuminated the darkness. An overwhelming wave of warmth and ecstasy rose inside of her and then swept through her entire being. She was still crying, gasping, moaning and crying even more. Her mouth rambled incoherent strings of words and thoughts. Helena held on to Jack as if he was the only thing keeping her from falling out into the void. A Black Adonis. He really was.

Her exhausted mind and body were running on fumes when his loud grunting erupted into a guttural snarl. The air was pushed from Helena's lungs when he pressed himself down upon her and buried his cock to the very root inside of her pussy. The beast filled her completely. Now it was violently throbbing and twitching inside. Helena's cunt eagerly milked it for what it was worth, aided by the small thrusts Jack's hips were still doing. Helena gasped for air.

Gadolfsson
Gadolfsson
161 Followers