Summer's Eve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gadolfsson
Gadolfsson
161 Followers

"You're killing me."

She was barely audible, but somehow Jack heard her pleading. His arms were still around her when he rolled to the side, the cock still pulsating inside of her. Helena found herself able to breathe and hungrily filled her lungs with the evening air. The sky loomed dark above her. Was it really that late? No, it couldn't be. Cum was filling her pussy when she faced Jack, eyes glossy and cheeks flustered.

"Shit!" she blurted and her eyes - which up to a split second ago had been filled with post-coital glow - widened.

She used the last ounces of strength left in her muscles and got out of Jack's arms. He let go of her without a fight and raised himself with the help of an elbow from the ground. Helena tripped and fell into the water with a big splash. If the lake had started hissing and belching steam from colliding with her smouldering body she would not have been the least surprise. The water that swallowed her up was icy cold, but the heat still inside of her kept her safe from the worst of the chill. She pushed herself to the surface and landed with her feet on the muddy bottom. Good thing too - had she pushed herself too far out she might have drowned just here and then. She pushed her fingers into her cunt and started feverishly scooping out the cum. It was hot and sticky to touch as she dug it out from her wonderfully aching body. It was carried away by the water, but no matter how much she brought forth there seemed to be even more inside of her. How much had he shot into her, and how deeply? And why had she let him do it? How could she have let him do it?

Helena was still trying to empty the gooey contents of her pussy - the proof of the sin she had just committed - into the dark lake when Jack got into the water behind her. The first thing she felt was the splashes created by his legs, then his hot breath against her flustered neck. Then his mighty arms wrapped around her and stayed her desperately struggling hands.

"You came into me." Helena exclaimed, only to realize that what she had expected to be a loud bellowing of anger came out as a hoarse statement. "How could you cum in me?"

Jack kissed her neck and Helena almost immediately melted in his arms.

"Wash it out." he mumbled into her ear. "There is nothing to worry about. See, you're already done. Everything's alright."

"But it's not." she whined. "I'm married. I have a husband and two kids for Christ's sake! And I'm not... I'm not..." the words stuck in her mouth.

"It's alright."

His hands caressing her belly and breasts slowly stilled her anger and fear, leaving behind only a slight worry against a background of near complete serenity.

"Everything is alright."

"I don't have protection." she mumbled. "You didn't use a condom."

"No, I didn't. But you washed it out, didn't you?" he sounded so rational and calm about it. "Is this your fertile week?"

"I... I don't know." she sincerely responded. "I can't think straight."

"Don't worry about it." he kissed her again, this time at the jawline. His fingers were stroking her from her chin down her throat and to the collarbone. "You're alright."

"I'm not." she whispered. "What have I done?"

But when he turned her around she fell into his arms with protesting. He hugged her close and held her. They kissed again. It was a kiss born from the afterglow bliss, a kiss shared by satisfied lovers.

"I have to go."

Helena was the one to finally break the moment. The water was reaching up to her breasts and she was starting to freeze. The sky had gone very dark. There was still some sunlight beyond the forest in the west, but it was clear that the day was ending and that night was coming. Jack nodded, and together they made their way back up to his little camp. They dressed in silence. Helena quickly put on the discarded pieces of her bikini and cursed when she realized that the rest of her apparel was still at her rock where she had left it.

"Should I swim and get it?" he asked her.

"No. I'll go around the lake and pick it up."

"Then take the towel." Jack handed her his. "You're shivering."

Helena had just realized that as well. The lake had consumed the warmth built up in her and left her cold. She thankfully wrapped the towel around herself and then followed Jack as he led the way onto the shore. They finally reached the path running around the lake, but Helena had barely put a foot on it before she winced. A sharp stone had jammed itself into her bare, sensitive sole. Without saying a word Jack handed her his floppy sandals which were several sizes too big to be comfortable. Still, Helena was thankful.

They said very little as they made their way around the lake. Cold and exhaustion held Helena in her grip. Her legs felt unsteady and ready to betray at her at any moment. Thankfully they never did, but having to focus on them and still keep the thoughts swirling in her head from overwhelming her was just too much. John too was silent as he walked besides her, clad in a pair of beige shorts and tank-top that clung tightly to his wet skin. The top bared his muscular arms, but Helena barely looked at them, or the man himself for that matter. The walk had felt twice as long as it really was when they finally reached the rock. The darkness was settling for real now. Helena put on her skirt and blouse, ditched the sandals in favour of her own.

"Thank you." she handed him back his towel and put her own around her shoulders.

"You're welcome."

They walked again, passing by the narrow part of the lake and past the beach. Nothing was said then and nothing was said when they walked through the dark forest. Jack's phone provided enough light to illuminate the path, and soon enough they could see the cottages in the distance. Her they stopped. Helena bit her lip and looked up at him. There was many things she wanted to say, but there was no ways of saying them. Jack closed the distance between them as gracefully as a shadow, took her in his arms and kissed her.

That kiss made her forget everything. She put her arms around his neck and closed her eyes. In the silence only their lips and closely entwined bodies counted. The bliss did not last for long though, and the dark shadows of reality once again filled Helena's world when Jack straightened out.

"Goodbye." Helena mumbled and, uncertain of her own words, lowered her eyes. "That's it I suppose."

He looked at her, his face impossible to read even without the shadows covering it.

"I will go running tomorrow." he said. "Early morning. You can come if you want."

And with those words he left. Helena stared with open mouth at him as he disappeared in the direction of the the cottage he was staying in. The realization of how late she was hit her and she started running towards her own cottage as quickly as her flip-flops could carry her.

"What took you so long?"

Lars grunted to her from the bed when she finally entered the bedroom lended to them by his parents. Helena did not turn on the light and oriented herself through the shadows over to the bed. She dropped her slightly moist clothes to the floor, ditched the bikini and hung it to dry at the end of the bed.

"Seriously?" Lars sat up and squinted at her naked body through the darkness. "I've been out like a candle pretty much since you left, but where the hell have you been? I was really worried. I was about to get up and go looking for you."

"Shh." she hushed at him. "The kids, don't wake them up."

"Sure." he muttered back. "But what have you been doing?"

"I was swimming." Helena was happy that the darkness hid her face. "Then I was talking a long walk along one of the trails and I completely forgot about the time. Honey, please." she slipped into the bed and nestled next to him to silence further questions. "Tomorrow, alright? I'm tired."

Lars grunted something but obliged her. Helena gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and then burrowed down beneath the covers with her back against him. It did not take long for him to start snoring again. It was a comforting sound that she had grown used to over the years, and now it helped calm her.

But not even it helped her when she fell into a strange and restless dream, one filled with water, heat and black skin.

Gadolfsson
Gadolfsson
161 Followers