All Comments on 'RMC: Summers Past'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
As interesting......

As the last story was, this one fails to meet the same standard. Or even get near the ball park. As a writer, you need to learn that "less is more". As important as the conversation between the siblings is, and as concise as the flow of the story is, it gets boring on page two. Really boring. Now, please learn to cut the fat off the story and you will become a better writer for it. The premise and the interaction between the two is good, but you fail to hold interest.

brosismombrosismomover 10 years ago
wtf

the last chapter was long and drawn out this one you were just getting to the whole point of the story and just ended, why ?

please next chapter ASAP

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
BEATING AROUND THE "BUSH:

leaving stones un-turned. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

It might make for an interesting read to have all of the adult characters from your last two stories enjoy an incestuous orgy.

DRGRIFFINDRGRIFFINover 10 years ago

Again you present us with a story that warrants more stars than are available. I enjoy your style of writing tremendously and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More more

I just read your stories and both were good. I hope you will continue with the stories. You can't leave us hanging no knowing what happens next for them. So please continue this series or stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please more

You have such a wonderful story going it needs more written. PLEASE!!!

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
Stuff 'em.

I fortunately read Rocky Mountain Christmas and was fascinated by the almost 3rd party relating of of this story.

I for one enjoyed it.

swfb70swfb70about 9 years ago
Rocky Mtn

needs another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chapter 2 was a surprise

Having read your trilogy out of order, 1, 3 & 2, I am surprised there wasn't a followup with Gayle. In any case, I guess that leaves open a chapter 4. My second wife and I were swingers for four years, and I am glad I had those experiences. I enjoyed watching and being watched, however, more than the random coupling. A woman named Judy never turned anyone down, even if she didn't like them. Any man who wanted to fill her full of sperm was a "go". Her attitude was a fascinating, and there was never a condom used at the club. That was 28 years ago when I was young !

tjb50caltjb50calabout 7 years ago
awesome series

you have not posted it a long time, it would be great to have this series updated..?

would they still be together? would there be a next generation from them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
totally hot

Reading this while at the airport and can't wait to get home to my wife and make love all night.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 6 years ago
Reread of Great stories

I had to re-read the series to re-enjoy and refresh my memory. Wonderful Hot and Erotic adventures here and you have detailed the characters in a wonderful manor. Thank you! Now to read your newest chapter “Janet’s Dilemma”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just A Gap Filler

This was a long read just to set up the justification for Jim screwing his younger sister after all those years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a boring downer after reading the Christmas section this one was really a sad followup and boring..................... not worthy of the previous section. Thought there would be a Bug follow up the way the RMC Christmas story concluded. Pretty disappointing.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This did absolutely nothing for me in regards to the RMC original story. Wasn't erotic or exciting addition to first story for me. okay that was 20 minutes i can't get back....... aggghhhh.....

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Mete3 months ago

Totally BORING and DISAPPOINTING. The first page should have been deleted and the remaining three pages should have not been written. MM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES