All Comments on 'Summer's Sweet Revenge'

by sexxxiisummer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Blake's a dead man

What exactly stops Adam from rearranging blakes face with an aluminium baseball bat? Give it three weeks an you would see that the answer would be nothing.

Didn't like this story in the least it made no sense that to get "revenge" on her boyfriend she asks a douchebag to come and let her give him a tit fuck and then gets raped by Blake and it was rape no meens no afterall.

If you can't come up with stories that arent this stupid then please don't write anything else.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Somebodys!!!!

Going to get hurt. Good read thanks for sharing.

NimeNimeover 12 years ago
It's a fantasy

Don't listen to the first comment. This was hot. It does not have to make sense. It is a fantasy! In fact I would say that most of what we find erotic does not make a lick of sense. That is a big part of what makes us humans.

I agree no means no but he did not do anything to keep her from just walking away so I don't believe that it is rape.

Overall great story! I did not notice any editing errors. I personally wish just a tad more description but that is just me.

sexxxiisummersexxxiisummerover 12 years agoAuthor

Nime & chytown~ thanks! This was my first attempt at erotic lit so I appreciate the kind words.

As for Anonymous, you obviously lack reading comprehension skills, imagination and enough balls to post under your registered screen name. But thanks for the laugh. Especially the parts where you fail to use correct spelling and puncuation but still feel confident and superior enough to call my story stupid. Also, thanks for proving to everyone who reads this what an asset you are to this community. Have a nice day :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Dude this was a great story. If i was teh boyfriend, i would be pissed, but its a super hot story. Keep writing mroe.

sexxxiisummersexxxiisummerover 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Anonymous #2! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hmmm

that was great thanks for writing it so dammsexy xx from Nikki

sexxxiisummersexxxiisummerover 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Nikki! :)

extruepsicoextruepsicoover 12 years ago
Good Job!

I thought it was a bit short, but a good effort, for a first try. I hope you build up the story a bit in next chapters, or other submissions.

Anyway, it was a good job!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
the boyfriend needs

to come up to the dude one dark night and break both knees, elbows, wrists and ankles with a baseball bat then stomp on his cock. fucking the slut was one thing but the other stuff was out of line.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Dump Her!

Dump the twat,and arrange to have Blake beaten to within an inch of his life. A couple of lowlife shits!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beyond stupid

Adam catches up with Blake sometime later, baseball bat in hand. After beating the crap out of him, he took his phone and deleted the pictures then destroyed the phone. On the home front, he threw Summer out and then let everyone know what a whore she was. End to the stupidity. Do you really think Adam just lets Blake and Summer walk away? That demonstrates an amazing lack of understanding about guys and their egos. That's ludicrous even for a fictional story.

No stars as even giving this drivel one star would be an insult to the star.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Ugly

So much for that girlfriend. Good bye slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous