Summer's Warmth: A Winter Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I examined perfectly symmetrical, delicious, nubile titties. Summer's areolas were pink, large and puffy, and a pointed nipple sat atop each of them. The skin was paler in comparison to the rest of her body, which made her areolas stand out.

I took an aroused tit in my mouth, licking and sucking it. Summer's twat gripped and massaged my dick as I alternated between her nipples, coating them with my saliva. I continued driving my cock into her, rough, to the hilt; Summer's reactions encouraged me.

"Let me... get on... top," Summer exclaimed through short breaths. I moved off of her, feeling extra stimulation when my dick pulled free. I got on my back and scooted up on the small bed. I took my shoes off and completely removed my jeans.

Summer straddled me, her legs splayed wide. She held my cock and positioned it back into her. The sensation of returning to her pussy was incredible; a few moments of absence was enough time for me to practically beg for it back.

Summer sank down to the hilt of my cock slowly moved up and down. As her pussy squeezed me in a tight vice, she shifted between riding my shaft and grinding our crotches together. Her movements made her beautiful tits jiggle in the limited light. I grabbed and played with them.

"Come on... help me out," Summer gasped.

As she rode and ground on my cock, I thrust upward in time with her movements, providing us both with more stimulation. Her pussy was soaking wet. Her juices flooded my balls and matted my pubes. The air filled with her sex fumes. The smell intoxicated me. It increased my craving for her body.

Summer leaned forward as she rode, and I made out with her nipples again. We were both covered in sweat now, breathing heavily.

"Fuck me," she uttered through clenched teeth. "That's right. Come on. Fucking fuck me! Fucking give me that fucking cock! Tear my pussy apart!"

This sudden vulgarity turned me on even more. I violently fucked Summer with all the energy I could summon.

"Fucking shove that cock up in me! Give it to me! Do it! Oh my God... oh... oh my... f-fucking..."

A spell overtook her. Her eyes squeezed shut and her whole body tensed as a short moan escaped her mouth. She stopped riding and grinding, consumed by what was surely a mind-shattering orgasm. Her hair was a royal mess that stuck to her sweat-soaked face.

I stopped my own thrusting, leaving my cock in place. Summer spent a few moments finding her breath before riding me again. Her pace was slow at first, but it gradually built back up to the wild speed from before. Following her lead, I also picked up where I left off, my dick slamming into her as she dropped down on it.

"Does that feel good?" she asked in a husky voice, grinding, bouncing.

I was too lost in pure lust to respond.

She nodded. "Yeah. it does, doesn't it? You like me popping your fucking cherry, don't you? You like... giving it up... like this... tight... wet... f-fucking... p-pussy. But y-you know.. what would feel... even... b-better... Leon?"

I couldn't think of anything in the known world that felt better than this.

Summer dismounted. Faster than I processed, she grabbed the condom from the bottom and yanked it off me, throwing it out in the dark.

For a moment, a sliver of rationality returned to me. Was going bareback a good idea? I barely knew this girl, knew next to nothing of her sexual history, or whether she even was on the pill. The brain in my big head warned me about possible consequences.

Summer crawled to the bed's rear on all fours, her swollen, puffed up pussy lips beckoning me forward in the shifting monitor lights. A tiny, puckered pink asshole was also shamelessly on display. And any worry of mine about ramifications went right through the fucking window and out into the snowstorm, as I stared at that aroused opening and hot mess of sloppy pussy juices.

I positioned myself behind Summer, wary of my balance at first. Once more, she guided my cock into place, and we were one again. Without the condom on, the sensation was quite different. Summer's tight canal was much warmer and wetter. My dick became a lot more sensitive. I understood at once why guys didn't like wearing protection.

"Come on, fuck me good and hard like you've been," Summer begged.

I had to go slow and adjust to this before picking up the pace. My cock was being milked for its cum now, and I didn't want to risk either blowing a load inside Summer or putting an end to this before I was ready.

I wanted us to go on for hours. I wanted us to go on forever.

How long had we been fucking, anyway? How much time had passed? As I gradually picked up speed and applied more force to my thrusts, I noticed the hallway light spilling underneath the door. I heard my roommate—either Matt or one of the other two—shuffling around outside.

As my confidence in my stamina increased, so did my fucking, and soon Summer was moaning and crying out again. If I could pull it off before my own inevitable climax, I wanted Summer to cum at least one more time. My orgasm was threatening to erupt, however; it was starting to build. My strokes made smacking noises; my balls slapped Summer's gorgeous ass. My entire world had been narrowed down to a cock in a tight pussy.

Summer moved off me again. She got on her side, her back toward the wall, facing me. This time I managed to find her hole with no assistance. I continued fucking her in that position, hitting hard. She was slower this time, her energy depleting. As for me, the familiar vibrations of an approaching climax rang: I was definitely going to cum soon.

Summer sensed this. She broke our union to lower her head between my legs as I returned to my back. She grabbed hold of my cock and shoved it in her mouth.

Through those changing lights, I saw what I perceived to be a dirty-blonde sex goddess stroking, sucking, and licking my throbbing prick. Summer spit a glob of saliva on it and went to intense work, moving between artistic oral sex to jerking me off and then back again. The sensations had me beside myself, absolutely away from this reality. This was pleasure in its purest form, unadulterated, unfiltered.

My orgasm built and threatened to erupt, retreated, built and threatened to erupt. Rinse, repeat. I knew when it finally arrived it was going to be tremendous, knocking the climax from the first time I'd ever masturbated out of time and space.

And then it happened: the most intense, incredible, insane orgasm I'd ever experienced. I had expected nothing remotely close to it. It hit me with fury, slamming into my pleasure centers with such severity that I was afraid of what it was doing to me, that I might actually die. To stay grounded I gripped my sheets tightly in both fists. God knows what would have happened to me if I hadn't.

Summer didn't move. My cock pulsated, pumping hot cum into her mouth. She clamped her mouth down on my shaft to the halfway point as I continued unloading. My dick remained rooted in her mouth until the floodgates closed.

My head spun; the world went out of focus. I struggled to catch my breath, dazed. Summer dropped my cock from her mouth and moved up my body, closer to my face. Drenched in sweat, her hair a hellish mess, and her eyes narrowed, Summer opened her mouth to show me a load of milky cum pooled in there, and the sight almost brought me to another climax.

Then she closed her mouth and swallowed the entire load down in one gulp. She smiled.

"You were pretty backed up, huh Leon?" she whispered, rubbing my chest.

I smiled back. No denying that!

Summer rested her head on my shoulder and put her arms around my neck. Her naked, spent body pressed against me.

"So, curiosity's got me," Summer said. "Were you really a virgin? You lasted a damn long time if I was your first."

I chuckled. "The only way I wouldn't have been a virgin was with amnesia. No. You really were my first... everything."

Summer closed her eyes. "And now you'll spend your first Christmas as a man."

I stroked Summer's messy, sweaty hair until she drifted off to sleep. As for me, sleep was out of the question. My mind was so preoccupied with what happened that I had a restless night. I tossed and turned as a million-and-twelve thoughts kept me wide awake. By contrast, Summer was dead to the world. I'm shocked that all my anxious moving about didn't keep her up, unless she was pretending.

Finally, a couple hours before dawn broke, sleep took me over.

* * * *

When I woke up, daylight was flooding the tiny bedroom. I struggled to open my eyes, to move at all. Eventually I mustered the energy to roll over.

Summer wasn't there. I expected to make contact with a nude female, the same one who'd been sleeping beside me when I drifted off. But there was only empty space.

I sat up. I was still in a state of almost complete undress. That enticing pussy smell remained faintly in the air. All signs said that what happened hadn't been a lucid dream.

I looked around my bedroom. Summer's clothes—her underwear, her shirt, her coat, her hat, her boots, her mittens—were gone as well.

"Summer?" I said faintly, knowing that wherever she was, she didn't hear me.

I got out of bed. My window was completely fogged up; it was impossible to see outside. When I turned and looked back at the bed, the place where only hours before I'd had sex for the first time ever, I saw that the sheets were so out of whack that even the mattress pad was tangled in the disjointed clusterfuck.

I looked for a note. The room was small enough that there weren't many places one could be. It only took a minute of surveying my surroundings to realize that there was no note, no anything.

However, I did find one final piece of evidence: the condom Summer had pulled off me before we fucked bareback. The yellow thing was bunched up in the corner, totally useless now, having served its mission.

Summer and I had never exchanged phone numbers. She'd never told me what building she lived in. I shook my head, contemplating where a person who acted so friendly and affectionate, who'd been willing to share such an intimate moment with me, could have gone on such short notice.

I threw on some fresh clothes; I could cram the dirty stuff in a bag and have mom generously wash it all when I went home for Christmas break. As I pulled a new shirt on over my jeans, I heard a sizzling noise outside.

Was Summer in the kitchen, making us breakfast? I opened the door and walked to the living area.

Matt stood over the stove, shirtless and in pajama bottoms, frying an egg. It looked like he was struggling to keep his stomach contents down. He must've had a great time at that party.

"What's up," he greeted weakly.

I cut right to the point. "Matt, did you see a girl around here a while ago?" I rephrased the question in more specific terms. "A girl... who came out of my room?"

Matt coughed. "Nah, man. I didn't see anybody... nobody... no girl, walked through here, far as I know." After a sniff, he looked at me and grinned slyly. "Congratulations, though! Right before Christmas vacation, too. Damn, son."

I smiled too, but without much truth behind it. "Yeah... yeah, I guess so."

"You know..." Matt cleared his throat. "I got a few girls I know. Might be in the market for some more action if you're interested. You're a nice guy. They like nice guys."

"I'll think about it," I said. I headed for the hallway door.

"Going out like that?" Matt asked. "Dunno if you knew already but it's damn cold outside right now. Like a whole different world."

I took Matt's advice and went back to my room, where I suited up for winter before going outside.

The parking lot was completely blanketed with snow, a couple inches thick, at least. A fog surrounded everything, so intense that it was impossible to see further than a few feet in any direction. The entire campus now had a dream-like surreality to it.

I packed up and left for home shortly thereafter.

* * * *

I spent the next two weeks on a well-deserved Christmas break. It was the same routine as always: a few days of rest and relaxation before Christmas Eve dinner at Grandma's, followed by presents on Christmas morning and another dinner that my immediate family hosted. With new additions to the Rollins clan joining like rabbits, the kids almost outnumbered the adults now. I realized I had enough little cousins to create a small army.

I put on a cheerful smile and was as polite as possible to everybody. Cousin/Uncle Lee entertained the children, but only played Santa to the nieces and nephews he had. I walked away from December 25th with some cool loot that would come in handy over the next year. Midnight December 31st, We all sat around my dad's new big screen TV to ring in 2007.

But beneath it all, behind the jolly Christmas front I put up, all I dwelt on was Summer, and our one night of wild passion. I mentioned her to no one, correctly assuming I'd be asked too many questions. If she wasn't occupying my thoughts, she haunted my dreams every single night.

One morning, a few days before I was due back on campus, I woke up from another Summer-filled dream, one as vivid and lucid as the night I'd made love.

That was when I realized she had vanished with more than my virginity—she also took my heart.

* * * *

A month of the Spring semester passed by, with no sign whatsoever of Summer Madison. I opted to do the decent thing and not ask anyone about her. I also avoided conducting any suspicious Internet searches. I feared that research of any kind would venture well into stalker territory, and I didn't want to be that type of creep.

But one afternoon, temptation arrived at my door in the form of the Spring edition student directory.

I reminded myself that I didn't need to start some desperate search. But the more I stared at that cover, the harder and harder it was to resist, until finally, I couldn't take it.

I flipped to the M section. Last names came first.

'Madison' would be at the top of that list. I ran my finger down the page.

There was no 'Madison, Summer' listed in the book. So either 'Summer Madison' lived off-campus... or 'Summer Madison' didn't attend this school.

I gently closed the book, defeated, and set it down on the table.

Then it struck me all at once.

I would never see Summer again. Why or how I can't explain, but my heart told me the only places we'd ever run into each other were my memories and on-going dreams.

It was over.

She was gone for good.

A tear ran down my cheek.