All Comments on 'Summertime Cross Dresser Confession'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
Which direction was the car headed?

An unusual story. There were times when I thought I understood where the author was headed, but other times I got confused. Maybe I was trying to read more into the story then there was.

Worth a look at some of her other stories to see if this story was unique or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I enjoyed your story

This story was different from many of the other cross dressing stories I'v read. You managed to show that we are real people with lives and jobs. You put a human side to who we are. We're not monsters. I gave you a five vote. I hope you'll write more on this subject.

bobbiepabobbiepaover 13 years ago
Very well done....

I'm going to guess that you have had a CD acquaintance or two to provide some input. If not, you made some excellent suppositions. Very well done story!!

oldercdslutoldercdslutabout 13 years ago
Very understanding

Good story, capuring all the different emotions, and obsession of crossdressing. Well done.

tvlove007tvlove0074 months ago

I think he was overthinking his opportunity to experience being feminine 24/7. I think if I become a widower I might move to like Palm Springs, San Diego some where, where my being an expressive horny crossdresser self would be more likely to result in friends and sexual partners.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous