All Comments on 'Summoning the Demon'

by Sam Cornell

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelover 15 years ago
Mmm...

your stories always get to me...

~MDA~

rgraham666rgraham666over 15 years ago
Very nice

A step above so many other stories here in characterization, quality of writing and just plain eroticism.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just lovely

Thanks, lovely to see a new story from you - the pace and set-up are perfect as ever, glad to hear you're still enjoying life over here ;-)

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 15 years ago
So nice to see you back again, Sam

Another great story, and I'm pleased to see you contributing again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love the twist!

This is one of those stories when the expected becomes a very different and thrilling outcome. I loved this story and adore your writing expertise.

reinvestorreinvestorabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!

That was a very erotic seduction, very believable. The description was so good that I easily pictured the whole thing in my mind as I went along. We need more of this, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
horny

and the next chapter in this sexy saga is ? Please add continuations or sequels or did she just walk out the door and leave, not to be seen again ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You do it with class

Again, you take your time, building up an incredible erotic charge. Sarah's reaction to your narrator's licking her bottom-flavoured fingers is an especially kinky moment. And the climax is as charmingly decadent as ever. This is witty, intelligent writing. More importantly, it is an exquisite evocation of the worship of two women's beautiful bottoms. Wickedly delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yummy

I touched myself to this. I had an orgasm. That is how amazing this is.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's a shame that Sam doesn't write anymore. She is one of the more talented authors published on this site. Her amazing talent is extraordinary. All her stories are just amazingly stimulating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous