Summoning the Demon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like I'd guessed, stockings, smooth long legs, nicely tanned from her Roman holiday, a garter belt, and a nice pair of cobalt blue panties with a lace trimming.

I could have cum a hundred times just staring at Sarah's bum in her underwear.

"Pull your panties down for me, Sarah." Again, barely even a second and she was reaching for the waistband, dropping her knickers down, exposing her naked ass to my sight.

What can I say? A beautiful, pert, teenaged bum. A nice curve away from the tops of her legs, and a bright white bikini mark contrasting with her tan, proving to me this sexy young lady's bottom didn't get shown to just anyone. And the dark secret slash of her ass crack, currently hiding everything I lusted after most desperately.

I was on the verge of asking Sarah to open wide, when a little piece of inspiration came to me. Like I said, the devil's in the detail. I slipped quickly down onto the floor, moving around Sarah and turning her as I went, until she was facing the couch and I was sitting sideways on the floor behind her bum.

"Pull off your dress," I said. Normally I like them half-dressed, but on this occasion I wanted Sarah to be able to have her hands free and also get a clear look at what was about to go on. "And your bra." Normally I'm not so bothered about breasts but Sarah was quite heavily endowed, which I found quite exciting for some reason. Whatever, they didn't distract me for long.

"Squat down for me honey," I commanded gently, "rest your arms against the couch." And she did, naked, and truly my cup was running over.

So she was squatting. You might call it the Indian squat, but for us gals it's more familiar as the position we adopt when we need the bathroom but there's no bathroom available. The toilet aspect wasn't what excited me (although on reflection there was something hot about this pretty young English girl in that pose in my room). What I liked was the way it opened her body, and how.

I kicked my legs back, so my body was flat along the floor, on my tummy, like I was a little girl watching cartoons. But I was a thirty-five year old inspecting the bum of an eighteen year old. In a final act of preparation, I reached for my bag and pulled out my vanity mirror, just a couple of inches across but big enough for my purposes. I slipped it onto the floor between Sarah's legs.

"Can you see?"

She looked down. "Yes." Spoken very quietly. What was I doing?

I moved my face close, just an inch or two away from where's Sarah's position separated her ass cheeks nicely, offering me a good clear view of everything I desired most. The white curves of her bum, sloping in towards her crack. The way her skin darkened near the anus, a muddy dirty sexy brown. The soft downy blonde hairs that circled her asshole. The exciting mystery of her hole, the little creases around the edge that wrinkled and winked at me. Knowing that this pretty young bum was at the end of a long busy day. Did Sarah know that too?

With my fingertips I teased her ass-hairs. Looking down I could see Sarah's eyes in the mirror. "Can you see that?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. I teased and I played, gently tugging them back and forth. From the sound of her breathing Sarah was enjoying it.

I moved my fingertips up, brushing them against the brown skin around her asshole. A little bit sticky. How far could I go?

"Are you a clean girl, Sarah?"

Her eyes lids looked heavy. "Yes." She was breathing very heavily now.

"I mean, are you a clean girl now?" Her eyes closed completely, and her beautiful breasts heaved with passion. She seemed unable to answer. "If I poked my tongue out," Sarah's eyes, now open again, widened completely, "and I licked your asshole, would I taste that you are a clean girl?"

She looked me in the eye. "No." I slipped my tongue between my lips and passed the tip over Sarah's ass-hairs. She trembled at the contact but didn't pull away.

"If I licked your butthole," I was circling around her anus with my lips as I spoke, the softest of caresses, "what would it be like?"

Her head dropped, the combination of shame and desperate excitement that I so loved. "Dirty," she sighed, surrendering to my perversion completely, "my bum's dirty." And then I was licking her asshole, slavering over her bum, trying uselessly to penetrate her tight virgin sphincter and loving my failure.

I wanted Sarah to come like this, with my tongue in her bum, but my own needs were growing desperate again. I guided her to kneel down, still snacking on her ass, but then urged her face down, down between my knees. Maybe she thought she was being invited to go down on my pussy, but I scooted my knees back like I had before, exposing my ass again but this time her face was just inches away.

I teased a fingertip around her clit, the wetness of her thighs told me my perversion had found a new convert. I pulled my face away from her bum long enough to beg "Lick my asshole, Sarah, please lick my ass." And I'm sure that she wanted to, that by then Samantha's dirty bum was as thrilling to her as hers was to me.

Then it was simple, although electric and breathless. They were my fingers on both our clits, giving me the chance to bring us together to the perfect ass-loving climax, and letting Sarah lick and suck and clean my hungry bottom.

It was everything I'd promised both of us, my mouth full of the flavor and the texture of Sarah's beautiful young bum and the feel of her frantic tonguing of my own behind. I could only imagine it was the same for her, and certainly the way she forced her ass back on my mouth told me she wanted it so bad. I took my cue from her climax, a violent spasming explosion that proved I had truly shown her the way. I responded automatically, uncontrolled, bucking my ass against her face as my climax shuddered through me.

We rolled onto our sides. There was a silence, I don't know how long. Then I saw Sarah was peeking at me under cover of her elbow. There was a sly little smile on her face. "Fuck," she murmured dreamily. "No Roman ever did anything like that for me."

12