Summoning the Incubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, we were silent in the storm. Then the Prince laughed quietly before remarking,

"I have had little witches who did not resist, and witches who thought pleasing me would mean I wouldn't go back on my word, but never one who wished to please herself." He smiled good-naturedly, "But I hope," he continued, "That you do not think that I am in any way finished with you."

He lifted me easily from the floor, and then grasping my hips, he hoisted me high above his head. I squealed with astonishment, wrapping my legs around the back of his solid neck to feel anchored. Still holding my hips, he lowered my moist snatch close to his face. He paused. He took a deep breath, engulfed by my scent.

"Your little virgin cunt is gushing for me, Witch," he said, in a tone that seemed torn between a deep-seated disgust and an awestruck wonder. I blushed with discomfort, but made no denials. He was looking at my vulva; fascinated, those ethereal beams of sunlight streaming from his eyes. I grew wetter under his gaze.

Softly, he pressed his lips against the lily-white skin of my inner thigh. He drew back. He kissed my other thigh. Trembling with a hopeless anticipation, I was scared even to breathe lest he change his mind. He brought his mouth within half an inch of my aching clit. Please, I thought. His wide tongue slashed across my sodden slit. I gasped. The ripple of pleasure was only momentary, but all consuming. I waited. Again, his tongue whipped over my inner lips, satisfying my intense craving for a fraction of a second. I whimpered wordlessly. The Prince smiled smugly. The third lick was quicker, over almost before it started.

"Please," I finally whispered, unable to bare it any longer.

"Please what, Little Witch?"

"Please..." I could not articulate the things I can tell you now. I didn't have either the vocabulary, or the presence of mind. I just knew that I wanted. Not what. Not why.

"If you don't tell me what you want, I can't be expected to know what it is," he mocked, eyes glinting. I rocked my hips towards his face a little, trying to express my need.

"Please... lick my..."

He still teased me.

"Lick your...?" A devilish smile lit up the Prince's face. "Oh, I know..."

At first, I thought that my unexplained wish was to be granted, but to my utter horror, it was not my dripping sex that his broad tongue slithered over. He probed, completely unabashed, at my anus with slow deliberate strokes of his tongue, followed by a flurry of much quicker movements. It felt beautiful. I was so sensitive in that place, that I felt even the smallest flicker like it was a lightning bolt. From my lips fell a stream of murmured babble, odd curse words, prayers and misremembered fragments of the summoning spell. I wiggled and squirmed with both pleasure and acute embarrassment.

The Prince stopped. When I dared to meet his eye, his facial expression had changed. It was harder. Hungrier.

He pulled me away from his hulking torso and half-dropped me back in the circle, on my hands and knees, facing away from him. Looking over my shoulder, I saw that his spent cock had awoken, and stood, proud and ready as before. He took a step forward, so that he straddled my buttocks. My anus tingled and my vulva still pleaded for fulfilment. Would he take me now?

"Tell me what you want Little Witch," he grunted, as one of his enormous hands reached artlessly between my legs, cupping my damp thatch, pawing at my throbbing clit and working rough circles around it. His other hand clawed at my hip, gripping it tightly.

"I... I want..." My thoughts dissolved completely as he burnt friction into my desperate sex. He wormed his thick finger bluntly inside. I cried out. His single finger was much, much wider than both of Kasita's. He stretched me, almost to the point of pain, delving into my slit without much delicacy. The thumb I had sucked earlier rested, perfectly still, but impossible to ignore on the puckered entrance of my rear.

"What do you want you little whore in heat? Tell me what you want, or I'm just going to do whatever I want to you. You might not like that." His voice was fraught and dangerous sounding, as though he was struggling to maintain his own self-control.

He wedged a second finger into my sheath, filling me totally and painfully. I squirmed helplessly, full of confusion as the pain and the pleasure fought each other for dominance. Every time I moved into the pain, I ground my sweetest internal spot over his fingertips and was racked with ecstasy. My body was burning for him. He pounded me relentlessly, and though I tried to tell him what I wanted, my breath was ragged and mind on the edge of oblivion.

"I want - your - deep - inside - I want - your - I - need-" I struggled to blurt out. Soon my sounds fell back into animalistic moans of delight. I expected him to haul me up onto his throbbing cock immediately, but instead, he slung the weight of his gold tipped dick onto the slightly parted crevice between the blushing cheeks of my pert bottom. I pressed back against its glorious heat, eager to feel it sliding deep into my wet cunt as soon as possible.

He pushed his thumb into the dip where it rested, massaging the area, working the spilled gold that now dribbled between my cheeks into the tight knot and surrounding skin. My nerves were alight, sensation coursing through my most intimate places. He kneaded the tip of his thumb slowly into my rear, gradually parting the flesh, penetrating me to his knuckle, slowly slipping back out, then repeating. My hole was soon slippery and accepting and I found myself pushing back against his thumb. Just as I was learning that I liked this strange experience, he slipped his thumb out of me. Still pounding my canal with his big fingers, he maneuverer his great, glistening hardness to push firmly into my hole. Once his head was neatly inside, he withdrew his pumping fingers and roughly grabbed both of my narrow hips.

"Do you want this Little Witch?" he growled, as my anus squeezed his tip tightly.

I was frightened and in some discomfort, but I was also burning with the desire to know how it would feel, and to have added another new thrilling memory to my night as the Prince's plaything.

"Y-yes," I managed to stutter, "I want this,"

He needed no further encouragement, immediately proceeding to tunnel his way, slowly, steadily, but resolutely, into my passage. I moaned, tilting and adjusting, trying to take his whole monstrous length. I revelled in the full feeling, but felt my cunny pulsing with jealously. Occasionally, he would pause, making low, dark noises, or backing a little way out before pressing on forwards again. When I felt the cool of the golden ring on his shaft pressed close against my opening and knew I had finally managed to house his whole hot shaft. He let out a long satisfied groan.

Then he picked me up by my hips, so that I almost fell down as all of my weight was transferred suddenly to my wobbly arms. His huge hands wrapped themselves around my upper thighs. He thrust himself, hard and rough, in and out of my hole, getting faster with each stroke. At first it felt harsh and unpleasant, but as he went on, it became much more bearable, his seed and sweat mixing to make me much more pliable. Perspiration gathered in the small of my back and my heart hammered in my chest as he continued to fuck me. I panted with quick shallow breaths as just holding myself in place on his spasming cock and my spindly arms took enormous effort. His dangling sacks slapped hard against my begging sex, meeting my hot, wet slit with every punishing thrust. The slaps marked his urgent rhythm. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. And my throaty utterances soon fell in time.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" I squealed more loudly with every shuddering, laboured motion of his pumping hips, feeling him shake with desire at my every sound. Then he shot his stream of endless gold into me, holding me tight against his wildly pulsing erection, until his primal urges were sated.

But my urges were not. My cunny cried out for touching and tasting and fucking. Besides, we had a deal to conclude. Released from his impaling, I turned to face him.

"Oh, you dirty little whore witch," he groaned, his eyes roaming my body explicitly once more, "I don't think you can wait as long as my body needs you to."

He pressed the palms of his midnight blue hands tightly together and whispered words in an unfamiliar tongue. When his hands broke apart, a glittering beam of moonlight was stretched between his palms. He kept his eye fixed on me, as he manipulated the moonlight between his fingers, until it was almost like liquid. Then he smeared the strange water-like light over his exhausted, stained dick. The result was fascinating. The gleam cleaned away the gold, juices and filth and his shaft swelled once more - in fact, it continued to swell - growing even larger than it had been previously.

He swept my body with his orange gaze, making a low rumbling sound of renewed desire as he prowled around the edge of the pentagram, examining my body from every angle.

"It'll almost be a shame to fuck your delicious cunt Little Witch, I have deeply enjoyed our time together." His hand reached out to trace the outline of my breast with a single finger. I shivered, but leant in towards his hand. "Maybe I won't ever fuck your cunt. Maybe I'll just keep you here in this circle forever. Fucking your mouth," he ran his black nail over my trembling lip, "And your ass," he slapped my left buttock with his open palm and I whimpered, "And your tits." He wrapped his blue hands around my white, gold-dusted breasts and squeezed them hard.

"T-tits?" I asked, confused.

"Tits." He said matter-of-factly, then leant in close to whisper in my ear, "I'd have you lie down on the on the floor, your body burning so hot and wanting against the cold stone. And I'd straddle your tiny perfect body, so that my new cock rested in the valley of your breasts, its head sitting on the wet of your mouth. And I'd have you hold those lovely tits close together, and squeeze the nipples tightly, while I fucked them." His hand had reached once more into my sodden folds and I moaned instantly. "But I'm not going to do that now my Little Witch Whore, because I can feel your desperate, aching heat all wet and ready for me and its consuming me whole. Its all I've been able to think about from the moment that you summoned me. It was everything I could do not to take you in the very first moment." He toyed with my swollen clit and his lips fell to my neck, kissing, licking and biting like a lover.

"Please my Prince," I said softly, "Please, put your... cock... in my..." I barely whispered the final ugly syllable, "Cunt."

His nostrils flared, but that was his only hesitation. He lifted me from the ground in the impossible strength of his muscular arms and suspended me upon the very tip of his massive manhood. I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist, grasped his shoulders in my hands, then slid, luxuriously about on the bulbous head, coating it in my balm and sighing with the pleasure of it.

Until I slipped, slick and creamy, down, ever deeper, onto his stiff, thick shaft. Moaning and clenching my walls as I settled at the point where I could not take even a tiny bit more. He stretched and broke me, but the pain barely registered as my burning need grew. I had thought that all I needed was to have him deep inside my cunny, but it wasn't enough. I needed to be fucked. I needed to fuck.

We pumped our hips in rapid unison, his thrusting upwards to fill me, mine grinding down him, squirming and bouncing to satisfy my blazing hot spot. My fingers dug into his midnight flesh, adding to the marks on his skin. The sounds I made. Banshee wails that shook the cottage and drowned out the onslaught of the storm.

My clit seemed to hum; the walls of my canal pulsed and squeezed completely out of my control. I could feel its approach. That elusive feeling I had been chasing.

That heat that had been raging intensely in my clit and vulva sparked through my whole body, devouring my flesh, blasting through my nerves, rattling my bones. Sweat poured down my back. Eyes closed and panting, I ground my sex upon his as if for my very life. His bat's wings burst open. Their span filling the width of the room with their black-blue silhouette. I felt -

"Ahh!"

Then there was bliss. Oblivion.

The storm. The stars.

And I floated there, in my rapture.

Feeling his molten gold fill me. Feeling my power fill me. The magic weaving itself into my nerves and veins. I opened my eyes and I could see it. Golden capillaries glowing under the milk of my skin.

My breath had been knocked out of me, but I soon found it again. I floated, slowly gently down, like a leaf on a breeze.

Until I was standing, strong and powerful in the centre of my pentagram. Alone.

A witch.

*****

Author's Note: This is really different in tone and content from anything I've posted before, (and much longer!) so I hope that you enjoyed it. All feedback is welcome as it helps me to become a better writer. I have plans for a part two, but only intend to write it if this proves popular, so speak up if you want to read more like this!

12