All Comments on 'Sun Bird'

by funky_quill

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlover 15 years ago
Oh My Word!

this is so awesome! i loved every moment of the story. i hope you write some more ..... thanx for sharing with us.

WatercrazyWatercrazyover 15 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you for this beautiful story. It was a bit longer than most stories here but i loved it more for it. It was like a breath of clean air and i like that you posted it as a full story and not as "n" frustrating little chapters. I cant wait to read more of your stories.

WatercrazyWatercrazyover 15 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you for this beautiful story. It was a bit longer than most stories here but i loved it more for it. It was like a breath of clean air and i like that you posted it as a full story and not as "n" frustrating little chapters. I cant wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

Very well written. I love the depth and detail that you have given your characters as well as the discriptive athmosphere to the setting. The fact that it's not a slapped together 'quickie' jerkoff read is what draws the reader in and the flow of the story line was smooth and consistant which kept me reading till the very end. Your story is chalk full of substance which can sometimes be hard to find here. Absolutely loved it! As long as you keep posting I'll be reading!! ;-)

knightofheartsknightofheartsover 15 years ago
Take a bow

A fantastic start to a long and wonderful career

BabyVampyBabyVampyover 15 years ago
Well Then

That was pretty awesome. I loved to the first page of this story, but the language for Ashra slipped from being elven to human. And I really want to know how the door from the last scene came back.

At was over all pretty good though. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Delicious

Fantastically written and creative. Not a fan of "fantasy" pieces but Sun Bird sure captured my attention. What a delicious read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stunning

This was just so beautifully written and your characters were adorable. I love the fantasy genre and it really worked for this. I think the fact you took the time to develop each character made it even more enjoyable and allowed us to take them into our hearts. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I just love it, a smashing story.

Amorata49Amorata49over 13 years ago
Wow!!!

That wasn't just a story; that was a saga. I couldn't tear myself away. Kind of like Lord of the Rings, but more adult in nature. Oh, please, please, there just has to be a sequel cause now that they're finally together, they have to have more adventures.

StoneWolf99801StoneWolf99801almost 13 years ago

Loved the story! Am now heading to brouse your library! I must read more!

sensual_bluesensual_blueover 12 years ago
More Chapters Please!!

I really loved the story and i had to go searching for it last night because i had not added it my list the first time i read it, I love your story and would love to read more, i hope there will be more chapters in the near future, you are a brilliant writer and this story has the potential to be quiet a novella, I hope you write more and i will be checking to see if you have posted another Chapter. Way to go!!!

LavonyaLavonyaalmost 11 years ago
OH...... GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This... this is.... is SOOOOOOOO good!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spent half the night reading this!!!

You know out of all the elf stories I've only really /really/ liked maybe a dozen (and I've read hundreds of fantasy) and this is ranked at #1!!!

This is THEE longest story with only one chapter I've ever read (yes I know that it actually has 10 chapters but they aren't separated into different posting) and that is Saying something!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous