All Comments on 'Sun Hee Ch. 02'

by metalimbic

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ten stars

Honestly, five just aren't enough. I don't even have specific comments -- you're doing everything right with these stories, reaching into my head for my hottest fantasies and capturing them in perfectly chosen words. The young Asian girl, testing her feminine power even as your protagonist discovers his weakness to it ... the other guys (past, present, and obviously future) who get to enjoy what he can't ... incredible stuff. Hope this story runs 100 parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ilr

very exciting, this is a great story.

the sun-hee this owning it completely. and sends him out soon after cum as if not cared was very hot. I hope you keep up the great job.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 8 years ago
Best EVER!!!

I have a huge chastity fetish and love reading about it. This is the best story I've ever read, literally! I too wish I could rate higher than 5 stars. Please continue, and don't be upset by the hater annons that will surely try to stop you! Consider it a compliment! Thanks for the great stories so far!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Epically stupid!

Go home, take a pair of pliers and twist the lock off. Pull the cage off, smash it and go jack off. Why follow the orders of a bitch? She has absolutely no control over him. The cage is a toy you idiot.

DrSpy303DrSpy303over 8 years ago
The Best Chastity Story EVER!

Sun Hee has locked down... I love this girl. I'll be good for you Sun, I promise.

oldgemoldgemover 8 years ago
Well done

An interesting and well developed story with good characterisation. I look forward to the next instalment , but hope it does not develope into a Dominant / submissive story , but an evenly balanced one.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Why ?

Do I like this story, yes.

Why is the big question. Sun hee seems inocent, we know she is not. The other question is could I, can I do this, why would I want to. Perhaps at some point chastity becomes a hindrance, instead of inspiration. ? *~*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A really good chastity story, can't wait for more. I just hope it doesn't stray anywhere near cuckolding, the hints are there but it doesn't float my boat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing story.

This is the first time I've commented on literotica.

I love the teasing... though cuckolding is a bit of a turnoff.

ChastizedChastizedover 8 years ago

Eagerly awaiting the next part :)

5 Stars

metalimbicmetalimbicover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for all the comments, folks. Very glad people are enjoying the story. The next chapter is coming soon. One question I still haven't figured out: should our narrator ever get to have sex with little Sun Hee?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes, he should!

Let her tease and torture him, but please, don't let her sleep around. Make her dominate him and fuck with his mind, but please don't let it become one of those "Eat my 23rd lovers cum!"- stories. She said she loved him, let that be true and meaningful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
VERY HOT!

Please, please, please write and post more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Just write it the way you feel that you like it.

CurioussubbyCurioussubbyover 8 years ago
Fantastic Job Thus Far

It was so refreshing to see your series pop up under the chastity tag!!! I love the narration and your writing style. The erotic themes are perfect too! As for whether or not it will lead to the main character having sex with Sun Hee or more cuckolding, just go with what You want to write! My only wish is that this series will keep on going on and on!

I think a cool plot twist you might want to consider (if you haven't already) is some of her Korean friends or her roommate finding out about their precarious relationship :P.

Great job again! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I was in an online relationship with a Korean woman, but unfortunately she wasn´t as hot as the person in your story ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dear fuck

just keep writing

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 8 years ago
Great Story

The comments sure show that this is a great story. Only a couple of anon idiots have been negative which is rare for the way this story is going.

I agree with all that said for you to please continue it in whatever direction that you feel it should go. You have done a great job so far and I am confident that you will take us on an incredibly well written erotic journey. Your characters are great and you do a great job of describing Sun Hee, both her body and her personality.

Thank you for taking the time to write this and post it here

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my god!

Need I say more?

Georgi2008Georgi2008over 7 years ago
Oh wow

What a saucy girlfriend. I hope she cheats on him and sitson his face with a cream pie. She should also make him wear skirts and lift them up to flash his cage to her girl friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shoulda

First wife was Korean and they like their men strong enough to not take no for an answer. The big clue was the third time she asked me if I thought I could rape someone. I always told her no but still was dominant enough to get some and she would cum good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Holding off all the time is a great way to destroy a guys prostate - not funny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still a good premise.

Needed activities with her other body parts: breasts and ass, at least, not just pussy licking.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous