All Comments on 'Sun Hee Ch. 03'

by metalimbic

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
CurioussubbyCurioussubbyover 8 years ago
Exquisite!!

Such amazing writing! Thank you sooo much for writing such a great piece. I love it so much already!!! Definitely worth all the constant refreshing of my phone!!! Keep it up!!! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

CurioussubbyCurioussubbyover 8 years ago
Visual

I just so happened to stumble on this picture today.... Sure does remind us of Little Sun Hee, doesnt it?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltvt60fQBJ1qlzwgdo1_500.jpg

suppleWritersuppleWriterover 8 years ago
excellent

Really well written - not the same old stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

this is a fantastic story, you write very well. I'm looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ilr

Awesome. she is very cruel to him. I would like to see the poor kid wearing a strap-on in the Sun-Hee, making she cum very hard. I love to see her using it for your own pleasure, while he is locked in chastity

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cruel

Ouch, that ending hit like a punch to the stomach. Long walk home in the dark, indeed. I love it. Do people think she ended up hooking up with the guy after she sent him home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Loving this story and i can't wait for the next chapter!! please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome as always

Love how you're teasing this out gradually, especially the slow-growing but ever-present inclusion of other guys. Hope you're eventually going to work your way to some hot cuckolding, in sexy little Sun Hee's own inimitable style. I saw some commentators on your last chapter discourage you from going that route, but be assured a lot of us will love it. In the end, you really just have to follow your own muse, who clearly is guiding you most brilliantly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Here we go again.

This always happens. I come across a chastity story with a good beginning, with all the teasing and dominance. Then suddenly it plummets into the girl becoming a cruel, unloving, slut and a bitch towards the guy, and the guy constantly being a humiliated little faggot. What's next? She's going to make him ask Sebastian to fuck her? She's going to make him watch? She's going to make him eat someone else's cum? You know, there are some fetishes I find utterly disgusting, like scat play. But even that is between two people in a relationship. Deep down, no man can actually like being cuckolded. The disrespect and lack of love of your significant other life being plowed by another man ultimately cannot be enjoyed. It is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another hot one!

Cruel ending! He did't really call her a slut but his own fault for not speaking up for her to her roomie. Loving the stories, hope he gets out soon!

DrSpy303DrSpy303over 8 years ago
What it feels like to be denied.

This story is bitter sweet. It's bitter because our cock is locked in a cage by a cruel girl who is completly dominating us. But, it's also sweet because she is incredibly beautiful, and she is extremely turned on by it.

Sun has never felt this kind of sexual power before. This guy will do anything she says. In the past, it's always been her being used. But now, she is in control.

When she let go of his hand to give Sebastian a hug, you could almost feel how wet her pussy was.

I also love he slipped up and said that he wanted his roommate to 'have' her ribbon. As if she was wrapped like a present, waiting to be claimed. And she made him say it! Incredible. By the time everything is said and done, he is going to be begging her to be fucked.

Sun actually gave him a blowjob locked in chastity! Are you serious? If that is not the cruelest tease you can possibly have I don't know what it. She even humilated him by calling him little.

Jin Sook is so fucking hot. I'm really really want her to make a move on him in the future. I mean how fucking hot would that be? The alpha female makes a move on him, and he is completly helpless. The epitome of cock block.

The fact that the panties she gave him to give to the other guy were wet is so sexy. He is sitting there with his blue balls cock locked in a chastity cage while his girlfriend is grinding on some big dick on the dance floor getting all wet.

metalimbicmetalimbicover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks again for all the comments, both here and sent privately. I appreciate the feedback and support, and try to incorporate what I can. Several more chapters are planned, but they might take a little while (busy). Yes, Sun Hee does seem to really enjoy her new powers, and she's been pretty wet through all of this. I hope to make the next chapter even more fun for her, and of course more agonizing for our poor chastized narrator. Weirdly, there's never quite as much sex in these chapters as I set out to include -- I hope things aren't moving too slowly in the plot?

CurioussubbyCurioussubbyover 8 years ago
Related Pic :P

http://imgur.com/XGU9W2K

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

"I hope things aren't moving too slowly in the plot?"

-How would Sun Hee answer this question? ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

Such an amazingly hot story; Sun Hee is getting meaner and meaner! Can't wait for Ep4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jesus!

I wanted so much to have her get fucked by the guy in the club. Or anything to that effect. Every time there's a part where she's flirting with someone else it's insanely hot. I seriously hope you're not teasing US, and that she eventually cuckolds him for real.

asianToyasianToyalmost 8 years ago
Hate it!

Especially since I can't stop reading it.

I don't like guys being humiliated but something about this story is interesting. Maybe I have a bit of Sun Hee in me.

asianToy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

She's in the club with no panties. The guy she was dancing with has her panties. Her BF gets sent home. She doesn't see him until 2pm the next day. She so obviously fucked that guy at the club and needed the extra time to clean up. Our hero is so niave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exquisite...

To this point the story is simply exquisite. The writing is lovely, the pace achingly, wonderfully drawn out. And the delightful surprises. It's almost too much. Tugged on a string through the flirting and teasing all the way to the club, and then that amazing moment when she tells him what to do with her tiny panty. I didn't see that coming, but it was the perfect ending to the evening, especially with the humiliating walk home to top it off. Thank you so much for this. I can't wait to continue...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still a good premise.

But still all preliminary to something.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous