All Comments on 'Sun Hee Ch. 05'

by metalimbic

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
CurioussubbyCurioussubbyover 8 years ago
5 stars

Amazing as always my friend! Keep it up!!! I simply can't wait until the next installment comes out!!

SubnmauiSubnmauiover 8 years ago
I check

every day for the next installment. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He really didn't care.

He was jacking off in the shower every night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5+!!

10 stars if I could give them! Great series!!

ChastizedChastizedover 8 years ago

Holy shit man I can't wait for the next one!

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
5 chapters.

Phugh U ! I mean it as much as Sun-Hee means to control him.

petegdpetegdover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

I've long been interested in getting a sissy into chastity, so was definitely interested in the topic...and this, although not something I'd like to experience myself, is definitely something I would like to inflict.

Just absolutely wonderful...and tremendously erotic!

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
My earlier comment.

Was meant to project frustration of our caged youngman.

Not my opinion of your story. Very playful ? I'm glad she's not my girl friend. I didn't consider him a sissy, there are many opportunities for him to man up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YES!

I just ruined myself reading this story.... fuck this series is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome

Not everybody understands the pure pleasure of being used like this, really well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What's next?

I'm hanging on the next humiliation. Jin-Sook has to loom large in the next installment. Can't wait. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Longer denial

I love the way this story has build up till now. I think the logical way ahead is for Sun Hee to increase the duration of denial and to stay firm with her condition of not letting him have sex with her at all. But at the same time, Sun Hee will soon start craving being taken properly so maybe a few strapons tied just above his caged cock might be the need of the hour.

Something from my own relationship with my princess: We have an understanding that she'll never take my cock in her mouth even though I give her oral pleasure all the time. Also, since I like eating her out and drinking her cum, she thinks its no big deal for me to eat my own cum as well. At the same time, since she does not take my cock in her mouth at all, our juices are not to go anywhere near her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very good! Cant want for the next chapter! more ruined orgasms! 😃

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!!!

Great story already!!!! I hope you are still considering to make the chasteboy suffer a lot. It can be a twist if you include also a proper milking of the prostate because it will leave him unsatisfied getting drained of all his semen without orgasm.

Keep it up!!

burning_skyburning_skyover 8 years ago
Hope for more

a amazing story! And i hope for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Im checking every day for the next episode of this story.

yourreaderyourreaderover 8 years ago
Love this story

Another great chapter, thanks!

metalimbicmetalimbicover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for all the feedback, both public and private. I really, really appreciate it and am glad people are enjoying the story. Sun Hee would be very proud of the all the ruined orgasms she is producing, and she's thirsty for more.

The characters have been taking me in some directions I hadn't expected, which is a good thing -- but it's also been making me struggle with the right form for the next chapter. I think I have things figured out now, so I hope to have a new chapter out in the next few days. The big question, as always, has been about the trade off between moving things along vs taking things slow in the story. (It's crazy that we're 5 chapters in, and no one has actually had sex yet. But that will change soon.)

Sun Hee does have something exceptionally cruel planned for our narrator, but getting there might still take another chapter or two. I'm excited to see what you think of it though. Cheers.

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83over 8 years ago
Great series!

I'm really enjoying this series. I really admire Sun Hee. I kind of wish she had blocked her boy's ejaculation with her hand to add to his frustration. I like that even as she has complete control over her boy's sexuality, she feels free to flirt with other males. I hope though that she will stay in a dominant position with any other male she considers flirting with; I dislike the idea of her ever giving up control. I also hope that the discrepency between how often she orgasms versus how often she lets her boy orgasm will continue to grow. I'd hate to think of her denying herself any pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exquisite...

Easily the most erotic series I've ever read. The pace is lovely, so painfully achingly slow before each delicious twist. Thank you so much. One tiny suggestion. Maybe have Sun Hee surprise him with the ruined orgasm the way she did with her panties at the club?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous