Sun Hee Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sun Hee half turned as she paced slowing around me, studying me. It was an odd, but not unpleasant experience. Indeed, feeling Sun Hee's attention on me, feeling her eyes on me, it was something I was learning to crave. I waited submissively, curious where this encounter would take things.

Finally she stopped, tapped her index finger against her mouth, and studied me thoughtfully. "Undress," she said. Her command sent a little thrill through my body.

This time, it didn't feel so bad obeying. It felt almost sensuous undressing for her, not that I was putting on any kind of erotic strip tease, but I liked the satisfaction she clearly felt at watching me obey. She watched with sharp, Korean eyes, pleased that she had this authority.

I pulled my clothes off one by one, this time folding them neatly for her in the corner without being asked. She crooked a smile seeing that.

Standing naked in front of her still felt pretty humbling, but it was also exciting. I liked it. And I definitely liked catching her eyes every time they glanced down at my caged cock. Sure, she had me caged, but at least I had that little bit of power: her eyes couldn't help drifting down to her property.

I also enjoyed drinking in my sexy little girl, even if I felt a little disappointed at how she was dressed today. Sun Hee's outfit was in a typically Korean in fashion and not terribly adventurous. And maddeningly modest. Starting high and tight around her neck, her dress fell in the shape of a perfect triangle, narrow at the neck and ending with a wide flare at the thighs. It was a striking look with its sharp and precise cut, making her look very pretty yet strangely reserved at the same time, yet her hips and perky breasts were lost under the stiff gray fabric. And while the dress masked the curves of her petite body, the black stockings she wore covered what remained of her thighs and legs. In all, it was a surprisingly modest, even dowdy look.

Her heels were especially spikey though, I did like that. The 5 inch heels made her stand a bit taller than I was used to.

Sun Hee stepped toward me, her heels striking sharply against the tile floor. The stiletto heels gave her such feminine power and authority, I thrilled at every click of her feet.

Almost casually, her hand reached out and cupped underneath my sensitive balls. Her touch felt cold at first, sending confusing messages: arousal and retreat. She probed lightly, testing the weight and texture of my testicles, before finally speaking. "Your balls feel pretty full, don't they?"

I nodded, eager.

"So much cum built up inside there," she said. "So much sperm."

I groaned. "I'm so full right now. I feel like I'm going to burst. You have no idea, baby."

Sun Hee smirked and tapped her finger against the sensitive underside of my scrotum, the part left exposed by that infernal chastity cage. "You're right, I don't. But I really like seeing how it makes you feel."

Her touch registered simultaneously as pain and pleasure. I ached for her teasing yet couldn't stand it any further. I wondered, seriously, if my balls might burst if she didn't finally grant me a release.

I hardly dared ask for fear of jinxing it, or worse, for fear she would say yes only to take it back later, but I broke down. I couldn't hold back. "Will you... will you let me cum? Baby?"

Sun Hee looked at me thoughtfully without replying. Her finger kept tracing its way along the swollen curves of my tortured balls.

"Princess?" I asked, desperate. I knew I must have sounded pathetic. Was there something in particular she wanted me to say? I would say it. I would say anything. I just needed her to say yes. I needed it!

She seemed perfectly aware of my desperation. She seemed to feed on it. Her hand wrapped around my sack and then, suddenly, Sun Hee squeezed. The pain was a strange kind of ecstasy. I hissed and cried out, too lost in the immediacy of the pain to even consider what my roommate must be hearing through the thin door.

Sun Hee's hands were too tiny to fit around my scrotum as a whole; instead, her fingers were wrapped around my left ball by itself. She squeezed again, harder this time. Her grip brought me up onto my toes, as if I could get away from her, yet there was no escape.

She cocked her head to the side, quizzically. "Do you like that?"

"Do I - do I -?" I sputtered, baffled by the question and unable to complete it in my mind.

She squeezed again. I want to say it was the hardest yet, but really I was too taken by surprise, too lost in the pain to tell. Sparks of agony radiated outward through my groin and up my spine, and yet, oddly, the pain was a kind of pleasure, and feeling myself in the grip of Sun Hee's hand triggered a kind of exhilaration.

"Yes..." I gasped, not really knowing what I was saying. "Yes... please..." Was I asking her to stop or begging for more? I don't know.

Sun Hee did relax her grip though. Not all the way, she still held my cum-swollen testicle in her hand, and asked, "Do you want to cum, baby?"

She sounded so sweet and innocent, so girlish. I feared it was a trap, I knew it was, yet I couldn't do anything other than answer honestly. "Yes, Princess, more than anything."

Sun Hee abruptly leaned up on her toes and gave me the sweetest, gentlest kiss. The sudden change left my head spinning, and it left my poor balls pulsing in a kind of sweet agony. When she came back down, her heels clicked against the floor.

"Ok," she said brightly. "You can cum, but first..." She held up a pair of fluffy pink handcuffs that dangled delicately from her pinky finger. I don't know where they came from.

At her instructions, she nudged me back onto the narrow bed until I was lying on my back, and then she pushed my arms back over my head so that they dangled just off the edge. Leaning over me, she deftly snaked the cuffs around the cheap metal frame of the bed. The fabric of her dress was rough against my bare skin, and I felt deeply vulnerable letting her chain my down this way, especially after the way she had been torturing my balls.

Still, I was powerfully excited watching my sexy girl do her work above me, and the smell of her skin was sweet and musky. I confess I wanted to reach out to squeeze her breasts as they hovered over me, but of course I couldn't. Then, with a quick tug at my wrists, Sun Hee snapped the ridiculous pink handcuffs around me, holding me down onto the bed. She did see to like undermining my masculinity: the pink of her cuffs mirrored the pink of her little lock around my cage.

The click of the cuffs sent a little thrill through me. I wasn't sure where all this was going, but I have to admit it was fun to be tied down. Being helpless and at her mercy was pretty exciting. The heat of Sun Hee's petite little body above me was positively intoxicating, so why did it arouse me even more that it was no longer in my power to pull her down on top of me?

Tying me down clearly excited her as well. I could sense she was wet. I could smell her. The sweet musk of her pussy called to me.

"There," Sun Hee said, clearly satisfied with her work. She looked so cute and pleased with herself as she peered down into my face, studying me. "Now you're all tied up and helpless. Now we can think about letting you out of that cage."

I definitely liked that idea. My cock had been pushing expectantly against the cage this whole time, and I really thought I might die if I didn't get released. But what happened next was actually better.

Sun Hee stood up and moved away from the bed, positioning herself in the center of the room. She locked my gaze with hers. Then she reached her arms back behind her head to the zipper and started to pull.

As the zipper lowered, her body rocked side to side a little, making the triangle hem of her dress dance over her hips. I definitely liked that, and her otherwise rather disappointingly modest outfit started to seem a little sexier. But then she blew my mind.

Sun Hee slowly lowered her dress as her bare shoulders barely poked into view. Then a bit further and her clavicle appeared, shadows highlighting the delicate curves of the bone. The black straps of her bra made a striking contrast against her pale honey skin. On the paler side for Asian skin, her narrow shoulders gleamed under the light in a most enticing way.

But then, rather than continuing the slow tease, her dress simply dropped to the floor. And my jaw dropped with it. Damn!

It actually took my brain a few moments to process just what I was seeing. Sun Hee may have been dressed modestly on the outside, but what she wore underneath was nakedly sexual. She wore the black lace balconette bra I had bought for her, letting me see it on her for the first time. The bra fit her large, pert breasts so much better than her old fobby bras, and the balconette left the majority of her full tits bare and exposed, leaving her small but rock-hard nipples to poke upwards proudly.

As my eyes traveled downward along the inward curve of her narrow waist, she wore a black lace garter belt that I don't even remember her picking out, looking impossibly delicate on her tiny waist. And I saw to my delight that her black tights were instead stockings. The black silk ended high on her thighs with a band of delicate, feminine white lace, making a striking contrast against the black silk - and against the perfect little black tuft of pussy hair. For Sun Hee was not wearing any underwear!

Instead, the perfect pink lips of her labia were just visible between the generous gap in her thighs. And no wonder I could smell her! She was so wet that her pink lips shone with wetness, and even her inner thighs were glossy with the sheen of her arousal. Sun Hee wasn't just wet - she was dripping!

The sudden display of her wanton sexuality stunned and delighted me. "Holy shit, Sun Hee!" I yelled. The exclamation erupted automatically, and Sun Hee's face turned visibly, delightfully red. She loved the intensity of my reaction, and in turn I loved seeing the naked - even eager - way she drank up all my attention.

It was hard to remember just how normally shy this little Korean girl was, and it was thrilling to see just how much it excited her to take this risk for me.

And it must have been a risk. Sun Hee must have been a bundle of nerves and excitement heading across campus to my dorm dressed like this.

"You look amazing," I assured her. "So sexy, so beautiful."

Honestly, I had never had a girl dress like this for me before, and in that moment she was the sexiest thing I had ever seen in my life. If not for these handcuffs, no amount of submissiveness would have been enough to keep me from throwing her down onto the bed and fucking her right then and there. Of course, I was handcuffed, and the chains were rattling noisily against the bed frame as a struggled to control myself.

Sun Hee at this point was smiling broadly. However much she struggled to really believe it when someone complimented her, as so many Korean girls do, she couldn't deny the effect her little strip tease was having on me, and she loved it.

I guess my reaction emboldened her to try new things, because Sun Hee put her right foot out, leaned down, and slowly traced her fingers along the silken curve of of her thigh before then playfully adjusting the lace at the top of her stockings. Grinning, she switched legs and did the same thing again. Her tall heels gave her calves a sexy arch, and the light from my bedside glinted off the shiny black of her pumps. As she switched legs, she cocked her hips with deliberate exaggeration. Her narrow hips were more girlish than voluptuous, but I certainly wasn't complaining.

She picked awkwardly at the garter belt, something I suspect she had never worn before, and drew her hands upwards until she cupped her breasts. Swaying her hips, Sun Hee even ventured a rough sketch of some of her moves from the dance floor, so that the black heels clicked against the floor. The very fact that her little dance was clearly amateurish and spontaneous only made it all the more sexy and endearing.

She blushed a bit at the end, and stood rather awkwardly with her arms wrapped around her, as if unsure what to do next. For my part, my cock was so hard I swear the plastic of the cage bulged. I really thought it might break. Sun Hee saw it, too. Leaning over me, she traced her fingers along the bulging cage, her dark eyes wide in disbelief. "Wow," she said. "This really turns you on, doesn't it? It really, really turns you on."

"Yes!" I cried. I stared at her urgently, as though somehow I might draw her closer with my gaze alone. The chain of the cuffs rattled and scrapped. God, I wanted to feel her.

Sun Hee pulled closer and leaned over me so that her sexy body hovered over mine. The sexual energy radiating between our bodies was incredible. I arched upward, aching to feel her even as I couldn't reach, but Sun Hee did lean in for a sweet and lingering kiss, her lips soft and full.

Teasing still, she leaned down further so that her full breasts fell around my face, the black lace just slightly scratchy compared to the impossible smoothness of her skin. My mouth hungrily opened toward her breasts, eager to taste them, and for a few glorious moments Sun Hee allowed me to lick and suck her nipples. Feeling the way they hardened under my tongue echoed the impossible hardening of my swollen balls.

But then she was pulling away, dragging her wet nipples slowly down the length of my naked chest. The groan she pulled from my body was heavy with pain and desire. Her breasts felt intensely sexual against me, but I wanted her pussy, I wanted her pussy. Her bare pussy. I could feel the heat radiating intensely from where her naked sex hovered above my thighs.

But still she went downward, determined to break me. As her breasts lowered down level with my throbbing and imprisoned cock, Sun Hee wrapped her tits around my caged cock and started to move herself up and down, gently at first and then faster. Her dark eyes snapped up to mine, devouring every nuance of agony and need that played across my face as she simulated jerking me off with her breasts.

I would have cum in moments if only I could have gotten hard, and even trapped within the cage, I felt like I might start to spurt. I didn't even know if it was possible to cum while caged, yet I felt what seemed to be an orgasm rising.

I wanted it so badly, Sun Hee's perfect tits around my bare cock. The image was so intensely powerful, I saw it perfectly in my mind's eye: my throbbing erection pulsing with orgasm, shooting load after load of my pent of sperm onto Sun Hee's giant tits... onto her face... coating her with my hot cum.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head. It was too much. I loved it, but it was too much.

"Princess," I begged. Even to my own ears my voice had a desperation that sounded pathetic. "Princess, please. Please. I can't take anymore... Please!'

I felt like a child crying for mercy at the hands of a bully. Yet Sun Hee was the sexiest and sweetest bully I could ever imagine.

Sun Hee smiled broadly as she sat back on the bed and looked down at me. "Do you need to cum, baby?" she asked. Her tone changed. No longer teasing, but sweet and genuine. She seemed concerned, perhaps, that she had pushed me too far.

"Please, baby, yes," I begged. "Please, I just want to have sex with you. You have no idea."

Sun Hee made a playful frown as she listened to me beg. "Darling, I promised I would let you cum, but you know I can't have sex with you. We agreed," she said, acting sad. "We have to obey the rules." She said it as though the rules were forcing her decision, but the twinkle in her eyes made clear this was exactly what she wanted.

She cupped her hands over my cage, and the way she waved my cock back and forth was loving. Looking thoughtful, she bit her lip. "There's something I want to do though," she said sweetly. "I want to give you a ruined orgasm. Can I do that?"

She looked so earnest and thoughtful, but the name, which I hadn't heard of before, sounded ominous. "Ruined orgasm? What's that?"

"You'll see," Sun Hee giggled darkly. "It's something I read about online. It sounds really fun to try!"

"Read about?" I asked. How did this girl, this inexperienced girl from Korea, seem to know so much about sex? What else was she learning about online? Maybe it made sense that my bookish Korean girlfriend would approach even my chastity with such diligence and studiousness, yet still, it surprised me. I thought I knew her, but I was learning more and more about Sun Hee every day.

"Of course." She was animated, eager. "I've wanted so much to be a keyholder. You know that, baby. Don't you want to be the best keyholder I can for you, baby?"

With that, Sun Hee drew her left leg up onto the bed so that her spike heel planted between my legs. Her high heel pumps were shiny and black, tapering into a long and dangerous looking point at the toe, and the sharp contrast between her sexy heels nudging against the tender whiteness of my balls looked both sexy and scary.

The key, obviously, was not on her necklace around her neck where it usually was, and I had been wondering where she had it, worrying perhaps that she had left it behind. But Sun Hee lifted the heel of her tiny foot from the shoe and reached underneath. Her fingers came out holding the key.

As Sun Hee pulled out the key, her show slide forward, pressing into the sensitive underside of my scrotum and causing me to gasp. It was an accident at first, but then she nudged further. Enjoying the way my face reacted to the intense vulnerability of my exposed balls to her tip of her black shoes, Sun Hee slowly edged her foot forward so that the black tip of her pumps pushed deeper into my tender sex. It didn't hurt exactly, the effect was more psychological: a heightened awareness of just how vulnerable I was to her. My head threw back as I let out a long, low moan.

"Do you like that?" she asked. "Do you like my heels pressing against your balls?"

Sun Hee held my eyes with hers, watching me intently. Remembering her insistence that I needed to learn to be honest, I nodded slowly. She smiled and thrust forward more sharply, enough to be painful, making me gasp and squirm. Then she lifted the sole of her pumps, showing me the hard, flat edge, and slowly, deliberately lowered her foot down until it pressed hard against my nutsack.

The image seemed to pass back and forth between us unspoken of her heels pressing harder, crushing down on my unprotected balls much as she had squeezed them in her hand. Her calf muscle seemed to flex, reading herself. In that moment I was submissive enough, I think, to let her do it.

But Sun Hee relented. She delicately lifted her foot away and instead gathered herself up onto her knees so that she could better reach my cage. "Let's get you unlocked," she said huskily. She traced the cold metal of the key along my inner thigh and across my balls before, finally, sliding it smoothly into the lock and popping the latch.

The sharp click was the most beautiful sound in the world.

Her fingers moved briskly and efficiently as she slide her embarrassingly pink padlock out of the hasp and then, blessedly, lifted off the front part of the cage. A wave of cool air washed over my poor constrained cock, and immediately I felt him start to stiffen and awaken. Ten days it had been! Ten days!

Sun Hee watched with rapt attention, obviously delighted and fascinated, as my long dormant cock twitched and shuddered, flopped outward, and then rapidly engorged - my pent up sexual need rushing through the length of my penis until it stood upright in an angry tower of steel. Sun Hee purred as my cock grew hard and angry before her eyes.

The male penis fascinated this girl: both a symbol of all the privilege and power she didn't have as a girl growing up in a male-dominated world, and for her now also, a symbol of the profound and unmistakable power over me that she had acquired. She took it all in, giggling with pleasure.