Sun Hee Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock felt so free and so incredibly hard, and despite her teasing about my size, I looked huge in my eyes. I swear I felt like I could cut through steel. My chest rose and fell as a whole new level of sexual arousal coursed through my body, and sensing Sun Hee's obvious excitement and arousal in response only heightened the rush.

I felt incredibly powerful again, but still at her mercy. She was in charge, and I wanted to see what she had in store for me. Besides, those damn pink handcuffs were surprisingly effective.

Sun Hee leaned down over me, studying my cock intently, so close I could feel her breath against the sensitive tip of my glans. When I flexed my pc muscle, making my cock dance in response, she moaned a little in her cute high-pitched way.

Her tiny hands resting on my hip bones, she leaned closer still, and this time, as I flexed, I got my cockhead to bounce briefly against her lips. I have to said I felt a little triumphant. Caught off guard, Sun Hee jerked back and turned her head to the side, giggling helplessly as she covered her mouth with her hand.

God, I wished she would bring her mouth closer, part her lips around me, take me inside her wet little mouth. I wanted that maybe even more than her pussy. Somehow I just knew that Sun Hee would give an astonishing blow job, and a big cock pushing between her lips was maybe the sexiest thing I could imagine.

Sadly, it was not to be.

"Naughty boy," she scolded and slapped at me playfully.

In response to my little coup, she pulled her weight further up my legs so as to more fully immobilize me with her body. Satisfied, she reached out and delicately touched the very tip of my urethra with her finger. Pre-cum was already starting to pool, and I could feel it lube her finger. Slowly, agonizingly, she traced her finger down the long length of my angry erection, so lightly that she was almost not touching, and the moan she pulled from my body was part pleasure and part agony.

I felt entirely too sensitive, like that refractory period after orgasm when your cock is too sensitive to be touched - and yet, at the same time, I ached for her touch.

As she wrapped her hand around my shaft and started to stroke, the agonizing sensitivity only increased. Too much - and too dry. I drew air sharply across my teeth in a hiss and pulled back instinctively.

"Aw, baby, is it too much?" she asked. Sun Hee matter of factly reached her hands between her legs, wetting herself with her own arousal as lubrication. It was remarkable how she could act so lewd, so nakedly sexual, and yet so innocent at the same time.

When she returned her hands to my shaft, I could feel her and smell her. Her scent hung in the room.

Her long, light stroke down the length of my cock sent chills radiating throughout my body.

The stimulation was so intense I wanted more and less at the same time. I thrashed a bit, feeling helpless and frustrated. Her pink handcuffs around my wrists and the weight of her body against my thighs did a surprisingly good job of rendering my bound, making me feel helpless before Sun Hee's teasing, yet still the involuntary spasms of my body made her rock and sway above me.

Her full tits bounced and heaved from side to side in that sexy black shelf bra. Her nipples were so hard they, too, must have been painfully sensitive to touch, and I could feel the wetness from her pussy sliding down the insides of my thighs. A long, wet bead of her juices trickled down the length of my inner left thigh until it came to a rest just underneath my kneecap.

But jerk and thrash as I did, Sun Hee continued to ride my body. She griped down and started stroking harder, her fingers, smooth from her pussy juices, gliding up and down the length of my shaft. It felt so good I wanted it to go on forever, but already I could feel my orgasm start to rise. It was embarrassing how quickly I felt it start to cum. Please, I begged to myself, please don't cum, please don't cum already!

"Does somebody want to cum?" she coaxed. It was as if Sun Hee read my mind, but more likely she could feel it herself, the impending rush of sperm underneath her fingers as it gathered in my swollen balls.

She could have slowed down and drawn it out, but instead she jerked more urgently, her fingers gripped more tightly. "Does somebody want to cum? Does somebody want a ruined orgasm?"

Deftly, she had scooped up more of the precum seeping out of the tip of my swollen cock and added it to the lubrication on her fingers, so that her hand felt warm and tight and slippery as she stroked me.

"Does somebody want a ruined orgasm?" she repeated eagerly.

I did. I did! I still didn't know what it meant, though the name sounded ominous. I still didn't know what she had in store for me, but I wanted it. I wanted her to ruin me in whatever way she saw fit.

"Yes, Princess, I do," I panted. "Ruin me... ruin me."

I felt like I was out of my mind. I thrashed against her pink handcuffs, making the chain shake and scrape noisily against the bed frame, and twisted away almost enough to knock Sun Hee's body off from my thighs. But I didn't want that, I wanted her. I wanted this handjob she was giving me that was blowing my mind.

Sun Hee held on tightly, almost ruthless now. "Your balls are so full," she coaxed. "So much cum... so much cum to spill."

"Yes, Princess, so much sperm for you."

I felt it coming. I was already past the point of no return. There was no way to stop it now. The whole thing had been so pathetically quick, not even a minute since she started in earnest. Maybe Sun Hee was right not to let me fuck her. I would have spilled so quickly inside her, it couldn't possibly have given her pleasure. Maybe she knew that.

Sun Hee's face was screwed up into a fearsome grimace. She looked intense, almost angry as she roughly fisted my cock. She was jerking it out of me. "So much cum that won't get inside me... won't ever get inside me," she taunted.

Ever? Did she mean that? The possibility sent me over the edge. I felt myself about to explode in a powerful rush. "Yes!" I cried out. "I'm cumming, Princess. I'm cumming."

An unbelievably huge load of sperm, the biggest I had ever experienced, started to surge up through my shaft. It felt so, so good. And then suddenly - Sun Hee removed her hands.

I don't know how to explain what happened. All that pent up cum was surging up my swollen cock, yet all her pleasure, all that sensitivity was suddenly gone. My feeling of orgasm, what had promised to be probably the very most intense orgasm of my life, was suddenly gone. Instead, my release almost... hurt.

Spurts of cum pulsed up the length of my swollen shaft, but instead of pleasure it felt suddenly too sensitive and strangely empty. My body convulsed in a kind of agony of disappointment. The feeling went on and on for what seemed like minutes. Flashes of light shot through my vision. I groaned and cried. Sperm kept flowing out of me, but it felt empty.

My orgasm felt ruined.

Sun Hee threw her hands into the air laughing wildly as cum was spurting everywhere. Spurt after spurt shot helplessly from the tip of my penis. It sprayed through the air, landing on my belly and on my chest. Even the side of my face. I felt a huge spurt streak up the side of my belly and chest. Another sailed through the air onto my left arm. Wetness pooled on my neck and cheek.

Days of pent of sperm sprayed everywhere in a sticky mess. But not in Sun Hee. Not in Sun Hee.

"Oh my god, that was amazing!" she breathed. "I loved that. I loved watching that."

She was clapping her hands, girlish in her delight. This apparently was a ruined orgasm, and she was wolfishly pleased with herself for doing it to me.

"So much cum," Sun Hee marveled. "Wow, you really were blocked up a lot, weren't you? Look at all that cum you spilled," she cooed as she traced a finger idly through the sticky wetness pooling on my skin, already turned cold.

She was clearly fascinated by the sheer volume of sperm she had jerked from me, while for my part I watched her in her clean bra and exposed chest, burning in frustration that I wasn't able to paint my load over my cruel temptress.

"Did that feel good?" she asked. Her face made clear she already knew the answer and relished her triumph. This had been her plan from the beginning, clearly.

I thought about how to try to answer. "When you let go your hand it... ached. I've never experienced that before."

"You came so fast though," she chided, rubbing it in how quickly I had ejaculated. "I've never made a man cum that fast before." She had to know how humiliating that was for her to say.

As if punctuating her put down, she casually scooped a glob of cum onto her finger and tapped her finger on my left cheek and then right, before tapping again right onto my lips. I tried to turn away, repulsed, but she was too quick and too insistent. Sun Hee's finger pressed.between my lips, filling my mouth with the sudden salty taste of my own ejaculate.

"Didn't that feel good, baby?" she asked again before abruptly leaning down. Sun Hee's lips met mine, and we shared the salty taste in our mouths.

The cum on my body was already starting to dry and turn sticky as she gazed down at me lovingly. Feeling the cum covering my skin the most pleasant sensation in the world, and it felt humiliating being covered in my own mess in front of her, but I liked the way I looked in her eyes.

Already Sun Hee was reassembling the cage around my flaccid dick. Empty and small, I fit inside the cage easily, and soon she had the padlock back in place. Then she gave the cage a loving pat. "There, there, all safe inside your little house," she said, talking to my penis. Feeling her lock me back up while my own cum was still drying on my body felt especially humiliating.

"I want to remember this," she cooed, and before I realized what she was doing Sun Hee had flashed a picture with her cellphone. The photo on her screen captured everything: the cage around my small cock, and the cum drying on my face and naked chest. I couldn't have looked more vulnerable.

Seeing me startled, she teased, "Don't worry, I won't show anyone... probably." The possibility of that made me feel suddenly hot all over. This event was permanent now. It couldn't be denied.

Then she lay down beside me, stretching out her arms over her head. "I enjoyed this, too, my love," she said. "Ruining your orgasm was even more fun than I expected. Apparently it empties your balls, but does nothing to relieve your desire to cum."

She was right, of course. I could already feel it. My cock was still too drained to stir, but deep down in my balls and pc muscle was that same familiar, endless buzzing need. Sun Hee had jerked my balls empty, but the desire remained.

It was something I had to accept. I would always be frustrated around Sun Hee.

"What about you?" I asked, expecting her to demand I like her and more than happy to oblige.

Sun Hee patted my head lovingly. "It's sweet of you to ask, but don't worry. I wanted tonight to be special just for you." She looked so genuinely happy and content. "Did you like it?"

I did like it. I hated it, the sexual frustration in my balls was wholly unrelieved by whatever she did to ruin my orgasm, but I also liked it. I loved it!