All Comments on 'Sun Hee's Cruel Tease Ch. 01'

by metalimbic

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Jemina004Jemina004almost 7 years ago

Very glad to see your Korean tormentress is back! I enjoyed the first chapter of your reboot tremendously!

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83almost 7 years ago
Great Start!

Great Start!

But, when will Sun-hee have sex with another man?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finally!!!

All the waiting paid off :') Keep up the great work! I'm loving the larger roles that Sun Hee's friends are playing and how they interact with each other and our narrator.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Here we go again!

Yessss! I love your work, it's truly amazing. I was waiting for this so long...

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvralmost 7 years ago
Tomentingly HOT

At some point, it would seem natural for another person to enter into this HOT story. Perhaps one of the Korean girls or a Korean man adding to his further subjugation. While I'm gay, this is one hot hetero story!!! THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What an idiot.

Jack off with the cage on and cum. No problem. Remove the cage. It's a toy and you don't need the key to remove it. Bitch slap her, take the key, remove the cage and hack off on her bleeding face. Could this be any dumber?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great!

Glad to see more of Sun Hee! I'm hoping for more cuck stuff in the future. I think my favourite part of the series is still when she made him give that guy in the club her panties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great, but...

I get that perhaps you have a school or work schedule that causes these long breaks between sections of chapters, but it's okay to actually continue the story from where you left off when you come back. Not every break needs to return with a re-introduction of the characters, as simply reading the last chapter does just fine for that. I could understand if you were taking the story in a completely different direction (or even retconing like you kind of are here - douchey by the way; the Jin Sook turf war would have been nice to continue with), but each time you do it the first chapter or two is a wash. We don't get into new territory until after the intros again, and it's just a waste; especially since after 3-4 more chapters we won't see any more for another 6-8 months. With that being said, this chapter was a bit of a back step, but I know soon it'll be good again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

So glad you're back at this. I was reading it all last year and it was wonderful. This story ending prematurely is the kind of tease I DON'T like! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Welcome Back!

welcome back!

have been waiting long for the continuation

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

what a great series, looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please no cuckolding

I know you're probably into cuckolding, but I think you should drop it, it's a hard limit for lots of us. Also, for Jin Sook's bag, you should make Sun Hee give her the narrator for a week or so, and we can see her dominant side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
one of the best lit writers.

talent, and you nail the kink perfectly. I will be refreshing every day in anticipation of the next chapter. thanks for all your work and for giving it to us here for free.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

To the guy saying "please no cuckolding", why don't you just go read another story without it instead?

I agree with the previous poster in saying that Metalimbic nailed the kink perfectly. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Senzuri_SenseiSenzuri_Senseialmost 7 years ago
nice reboot!

Huge fan of this series. At first, I wasn't excited to see that the story was being rebooted...I felt it unnecessary. That said, after reading, I like how it's both a reboot and a continuation. Looking forward to new installments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice - still so many options

I love your story, I can imagine sun hee, so well described. I have some food of tought for the continuation...ruinied orgasm, pot or forced bi would be very hot. maybe there is a little secret glory hole on campus und Sun Hee makes her slave perform there after class and suck for her and her Korean friend everything they want:) who knows... please continue!:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Its so hot everytime sun hee wears something revealing in public and/or teases other guys. The thought that such a sweet looking innocent girl could secretly be a slut or wants it bad by every guy around her is a major turn on.

liqueurliqueurover 6 years ago
nice writing!

I like this very much

Criptic08Criptic08over 6 years ago
Amazing!

Can't wait to read more

bobfeet91bobfeet91over 2 years ago

Very interesting the humiliation when he's the only male.

And Min Ha... so much potential for this quiet lady!

I hope she'll have her glorious hour in a chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Interesting premise.

But teasing with never any touching soon gets boring.

Repetitious.

Needed attention to his cock and balls -- even if he was not permitted to cum.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous