Sun Hee's Cruel Tease Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sun Hee cocked her eyebrow and looked at me with mock outrage. At least I hope it was mock outrage. "So which is it?" she demanded. "Do you want to fuck me? Or do you just want to cum?"

"Either! Both!" I was babbling, and it showed.

Sun Hee stepped back and let out a throaty laugh. She looked incredibly sexy in her tight shirt and maroon pencil skirt, and with the front of her shirt unbuttoned, her pink and lacey bra was plainly visible. "Well, see, the problem is I don't really see what letting you cum does for me though." She paused emphatically to make her point. "I think it's my orgasm that should count -- don't you?"

Watching me nod agreement, Sun Hee took several steps away, her hips swaying seductively in that tight skirt. Then with a toss of her black hair she turned so her back was to me and bent forward, raising her sexy ass upwards, just like she had done earlier on the patio. She bent as though she was offering herself to me -- as though she was offering herself to be mounted. She reached back with both her hands to smooth her skirt across her proffered ass, accentuating exactly what was there for the taking.

"Let me explain this to you, sweetie," Sun Hee said as she looked back at me, swaying her hips enticingly. "I want to get fucked." She exaggerated the hard fricative as it slid across her lips. The heat in her voice sounded sincere, and her hand slid between her legs with greater urgency, causing her to moan and bite her lip.

That tassel on the waistband of her skirt hung between her legs again, and I remembered the way Sun Hee's hand had absently stroked up and down its length. It bothered me that gesture had seemed entirely unaware. What happened if I truly couldn't satisfy her?

"I'm horny," she complained. "I want a hard cock to come mount me. I want to get fucked hard and rough and long. I need it to last for hours. I deserve it for hours." Sun Hee looked back at me, pinning me with her gaze. "But if I let you out, I bet you'd just cum in, like, two seconds." She tossed her head back and snickered. "Wouldn't you?"

My jaw turned slack, and the strength drained out of me. Stamina had never been a problem before, but sadly now after being locked for weeks I feared she was right. "I... "

"Is that how horny and weak you are? Will you pop... just like that?" Sun Hee snapped her fingers loudly.

My body jolted, and I almost popped right there in my cage just from snap of her fingers and the vividness through which she conjured my humiliation.

Sun Hee looked back at me with a cruel smile, her dark eyes bright with a dark surmise.

Silence grew as she waited; she was going to force me to answer. Confronted this way with my girlfriend's open need, a lust I could not fulfill, grew increasingly disconcerting. "Yes! Alright?" The words burst out in dismay. "Of course I won't last."

Sun Hee smiled in that subtle, mysterious way of hers. Then she stood up looking perfectly calm and composed again, as though this was all nothing to her, and her fingers deftly buttoned up her blouse. "See," she chided. "That is why I don't unlock you."

"But baby, my balls are so full... baby, please." Her naked lust had tormented me, and now her sudden indifference left me flabbergasted. I was just flat out begging now. Babbling.

Sun Hee cocked her head to the side, looking all innocent. "Maybe I like keeping your cum right where it is?"

"Please... I need to cum... I deserve to cum." My knees bucked. I was growing weak. I wasn't sure how much I liked this game anymore.

I had gone so long without any release that I wasn't sure what would happen if she didn't let me out. When would she let me out?

Sun Hee came over and patted the side of my head, the way she might reassure a pet. Her smile was warm and sweet, yet firm. "But honey, release isn't something you deserve. It's something you earn. You see that, right?"

Sun Hee said it was though it was the most reasonable thing in the world.