All Comments on 'Sun in the Morning, Son in the Morning'

by NewAnon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"My son's prick!" his mother thought.

This is an excellent and very realistic story of what happens when a good looking well-built son decides it's time to introduce his big hard on to the twat it was always meant to fill, his own mother's. Bill is no different from most all other sons, he's fixated on his mother's mommy-twat. But unlike most boys who are too wimpy and clueless in their minds to follow through on what they want down deep, Bill knows what he's aiming for--it's right there between his mother's legs! And lucky for him, his mom knows what she wants too, and it's her own son's big prick, superb in its proud stiffness, throbbing and demanding. Her boy wants to shove it up her mommy-cunt, which is his mother's dearest wish too. Mother's twat will be open for her beautiful son to unload his balls up into from now on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
why has this great story...

...of hot motherfucking only garnered one comment in all these years? No wonder the highly talented author hasn't proffered any further contributions. This a great tale of a boy who, like all boys, is real anxious to get his stiff young dick up his mother's cunt, and a mother who's frantic to get her boy's big prick up where it belongs. Sometimes I despair of my fellow Literatica readers.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A fantastic story

It's a bit of a sad story, since her son didn't stay with her, and fuck her every day after that one beautiful morning.

His mom shouldn't have had to let him go but keep him for her lover.

Thanks for the good read

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
whew nice hot sex

great hot sex

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
nice slow start

Leading to slow visual seduction. Then, for some reason, you have the dialogue turn rancid with name calling and vile disrespect. Why not just let two people find.each other and have sweet, loving, passionate sex?

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 9 years ago
Very nice again

Like a story I read previously of yours, that was nice. I enjoy reading you. Onwards and upwards, to your next offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
USING THE "F" WORD

Your F word, bastard, whore, the entire language of this story is totally unreal. Mothers don't say this words, especially the way you have utilized then in your writings. I gave it a "1" Star but it didn't even rate that - the site needs to provide a "0" rating. Nothing in this story points towards reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous