Sun, Sand, Sex and Starshadows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tifereth lingered back to take a casual grip of her cock again, pumping along it a moment as she considered her options. Melos's mouth was free, and her half-sister did suck a good dick. Letalya was always satisfying, and a lover par excellence. But as her eyes fell on Bliss, with her milky skin and her exaggerated curves, she settled on the same pick she always had, and with a grin she sauntered over to tower over the kneeling blonde and stroke her cock in front of her.

Bliss glared up at Tifereth. The sight of the young elf stirred the old familiar mix of deep-rooted feelings. Anger, jealousy, intertwined with lust cultivated by years of Hainora loaning her to her bastard and a desperate need for anyone, anything, to give her some relief from the unsatisfied hunger in her cunt. It was a part of herself that she hated, and she struggled against it, told herself this time she wouldn't give in, that she'd make Anwen's damned daughter look elsewhere for her fun. But she couldn't, and with her cheeks turning crimson with shame (shame that only made her cunt throb more, tightened the coiling arousal in her stomach, sharpened its edges) she gave in when the muscular youth slapped her cock against her face, parting her pillowy lips to take it into her mouth, hands rising to cup her muscular buttocks. Her cunt had betrayed her, just like it always did.

Letalya smiled, both at her wife and at the tableau before her (though she had never been one for the erotic shame and degradation games that so many of the family enjoyed), and leaned to kiss Ariana back. Her lips parted for her tongue to slip out, and Ariana's came out to join her's in a sinuous and sensual dance as the red-haired elf closed her eyes and sighed with happiness. It wouldn't be long before she demanded on a more active part in proceedings, but for now, they were both content to enjoy the kiss.

Nala slipped around behind Maitreya and took a firm grip of the half-elf's throbbing erection in one hand, wrapping her fingers around it as best she could. They didn't meet, but she had a good enough grip to squeeze and stroke and torment it, taking advantage of her wife's submissive mood. "Who are you going to fuck first?" She asked, the stiff nipples capping her pert tits rubbing against the half-elf's soft back as she spoke.

The squeeze made the breath hitch in Maitreya's throat, her cock drooling thick ropes of precum already, softly pattering against the sand. She felt like she was on fire with lust, and her teeth bit at her lower lip nearly hard enough to draw blood in an attempt to keep from spraying her first load of the afternoon all over the sand right then and there. She couldn't answer without losing her focus, and so instead, she only made a small strangled sound.

"Well?" Nala crooned into her ear, laughter in her voice, delighting in her wife's predicament. She pointed Maitreya's cock at Letalya and Ariana, pumped it, drew the foreskin back as far as it would go while she spoke. "How about your mothers, mm? I know how much you like Ariana's big dick in your ass... Or maybe you want to slide right between Letalya's tits and cum all over her..." She laughed again at the shuddering whine from her wife, and gave a crude little hump of her hips forward against the soft-bodied half-elf's ass. "Or maybe you just want to sit down and let me ride you, huh?"

"F-fuck..." Maitreya groaned out through clenched teeth, fighting her impending orgasm at every step, shaking in her wife's clutches as pleasure surged through her body and her balls drew tighter to her body. It was starting to course up her cock, the muscles at its base tensing and relaxing with a fierce rhythm.

"Or..." Nala again pointed her wife's swollen cock as she spoke, now towards Tifereth and Bliss. "...do you want to go over there and ask Bliss to jerk you off while she fucks Tif? Hm?"

Her last words were drowned out by Maitreya's scream as they set her over the edge, gritting her teeth and raising her shoulders up, throwing her head back, as the first wave of orgasmic pleasure swept through her body. It was loud enough that both Ariana and Letalya turned to look, that Hainora paused just a moment in her thrusts, that even Melos glanced over to see the half-elf shudderingly spurt a rope of thick pearlescent cum out onto the sun.

"Wow. Guess that answers that..." Nala muttered, following it with a playful kiss to the lobe of her wife's ear. "Don't worry. I don't mind. But it's a good thing you have a quick recovery time." She stroked her hand along Maitreya's captive cock, milking another spurt of cum from her, before giving her a little shove towards Bliss and Tifereth.

Alone among the growing orgy's participants, Bliss didn't spare a glance for the half-elf's orgasmic shriek. Her eyes were locked to Tifereth's, glaring up at the muscular young elf while she bobbed her head, tongue swirling along the underside of the meaty cock filling her mouth. She hated Tifereth. She knew the circumstances of her birth weren't the young elf's fault, but she hated her all the same. She hated her and envied her and above all, she hated how every time Hainora ordered her to service the scapegoat for all her jealousies a fire kindled between her legs, burning at her until she inevitably gave up resistance and surrendered her body. Her hands instinctively kneaded the young elf's strong, muscular buttocks as she worked along her cock, trying to bring her shame and degradation to a quick end. The sand beneath her was dark with her nectar.

That heady mixture of shame and lust and hate were shared with Hainora. Her continual psychic probing of her wife left no part of it hidden. That was so much worse. That she knew. That she knew just how desperately needy it made her, how it brought out her most whorish self. It added another layer to the mixture, a complicated little layer of anger and thankfulness at being permitted, being forced, to indulge in the worst sluttishness she hated about herself.

Tifereth, of course, had little regard to this, but she knew the look in Bliss's eyes. She answered the curvy blonde's hateful arousal with hands snaking down into her long blonde hair to take fistfuls and a firm grip, pinning her head in place. A pause granted Bliss a moment to breathe before Tifereth began to roll her powerful hips forward, slamming her cock down into the curvy slut's throat without any real finesse or even rythmn. It was a harsh, enthusiastic, crude lust, and on each stroke Tifereth moaned, savouring the spasm of forced gagging around her cock, the sound of Bliss gurgling around her shaft, and the heft of her own balls slapping each time on her step-mother's chin.

Beside them, tears formed in Melos's eyes as her hands futilely grasped at her mother's wrist. She didn't want to break the iron grip at her throat, but instinct saw them scrabble for purchase against the unyielding muscle of Hainora's forearm. It wasn't nearly so good as a knife slicing oh-so-sweetly into her, but the delicious agony of the slow strangle mingling with the exquisite pleasure of each violent thrust into her cunt still sent blossoming flowers of masochistic ecstasy through her body, unfolding with every pounding rut against her cervix, every beat of her heart making her teeth ache so sweetly. She barely noticed the sounds from her other mother.

For Hainora, it was a challenge of sensory overload. Not only was her cock buried inside Melos's spasming cunt, but Nala had slunk down to join them, kissing at her ass as she thrust, lapping at her balls, actually purring in the doing. Her mind was in three places at once, in her own body, in Melos's, in Bliss's. Monitoring, keeping it just to the safe side with her choking. A lesser woman might have been overwhelmed, cum then and there for the mixing sensations, stopped fucking to focus on one task or another. It was only the benefit of decades of practice that kept her moving, kept her active in all three places.

The scent of sex hung heavy in the air despite the breeze, stirred higher and higher by Hainora's fevered thrusts, by Bliss's desperation, by Maitreya's cum soaking into the sand. It inflamed the only two (save Kayla, the obedient slave simply observing, waiting to be called on) not caught up in the moment to greater lusts. Letalya and Ariana were entwined together, sinuous and soft, the lithe elf's body a delicious contrast to the soft roundness of her olive-skinned wife. They looked from one scene to another, stopped, kissed, took in another. Ariana's fingers found Letalya's cunt, stroked them, and drew a sigh from the curvy gypsy. Letalya's, freshly oiled, slipped inside Ariana's ass in answer, urging her on with slow thrusts. Elven lips found a dusky nipple, suckling hard enough for cheeks to hollow, tongue flickering over the tight little nub.

Maitreya couldn't resist. As delicious as the idea of waiting for Bliss to jerk her off was, the sight of her two mothers so sensually engaged was too perfect. She crawled over to them, leant down, and pressed a kiss to Ariana's perky backside, laughing at the small gasp of surprise.

"Hey, mum." She said, smiling up at the red-haired elf. "Can I come in?"

"Ya-huh. Just go slow, I haven't had my plug in all day!" Ariana said, grinning back at Maitreya over her shoulder. Despite having no appetite for pain, the redhead delighted in everything anal, even without proper stretching first. She wiggled her hips to entice her daughter in, licking her lips while Letalya's hands moved to take her sunkissed cheeks and spread them apart.

Maitreya opened the bottle of oil and filled her palm with it, letting it run in silky strings down from her hand onto her intimidatingly long shaft before wrapping her fingers around it, working the oil in. Ariana's asshole winked at her, puckering and relaxing a few times before relaxing fully, slightly open with the spread of her cheeks. It was an enticing view -- the perky ass of her elven mother presented between the thick thighs of her human one. Her hand worked faster along her cock, smearing the oil together with lingering cum into a smooth slick coating.

Ariana lay her head against Letalya's immense, welcoming tits, biting her lip in anticipation at the sensation of her daughter's cock pressing against her asshole. Even with the oil, she had to consciously relax her muscles even further and press back onto it to get the slightly tapered crown of Maitreya's cock to push past her sphincter. Her moan of mingled pain and lust was muffled in Letalya's tit, and she savoured the sudden sensation of fullness from the oversized crown popping into her. Even the burn of Maitreya pushing in deeper with slow, steady pressure made her shudder and quiver with pleasure, her toes curling. Beneath it, inextricably intermingling, was pleasure, deep rooted and impossible for her to deny even if she'd wanted to.

Sparing a moment from her worship, Nala glanced over and smiled at the sight. Maitreya was shivering with pleasure as she forced herself deeper, spurred on by Letalya's toes tickling her balls and urging her deeper into Ariana. Her brief absence was noticed by Hainora, rewarded by a rough hand seizing a fistful of her sable hair and shoving her back down where she belonged, face between the sadistic blonde's thighs, nose in her balls. She took a moment to savour the smell of Hainora and Melos's coupling up close, delighted in it, before she slipped her tongue out to caress over both the blonde's heavy balls, tasting her cunt juice and her sweat on them, the sweet musk of a well-washed body's natural flavours. She was one of the few who could get away with touching the sadist's cunt without express orders, but she favoured humiliation almost as much as her wife, and instead, she craned her neck and took her tongue from balls to asshole, bathing it lovingly in her spit, circling the tight little muscular ring of the family matriarch.

Beside them, Bliss's gags were no longer small, strangled sounds, but loud coughs and splutters as Tifereth almost violently used her face with crude and youthful enthusiasm. All her years of experience couldn't overcome the raw passion of the thrusts into her throat, and even bent over as she was with her head leaning back to try and better accommodate, she was red in the face with the gagging and the lack of air. The sand beneath her was no longer dark, but nearly soaked from both her dripping juices (she had always been prone to tremendous moisture) and from spit sent flying in sticky strings from the blowjob, frothing up and dripping down onto her swaying tits, flicking from it in fat droplets to bead in the sand, draw the fine white sand into it and solidify into dark little spheres conspicuous against their bright surrounds.

It was all she could do to hold on to Tifereth, to futilely try and grip at her hips and try to slow down the powerful thrusts into her face that left her nose sore and her eyes watering. Her jaw ached; her throat was raw. Her cunt throbbed with that same terrible need and neglect, desperate for the slightest touch but denied anything but the cool sensation of the ocean breeze washing over it. The queasiness in her stomach, the self-loathing at her loss of control that only ever spiced and enhanced her pleasure, grew. She couldn't. She wouldn't. She had to.

She managed, barely, to pull herself away from Tifereth when the young elf slowed her thrusts to recover and fight her rising orgasm down. She gulped a breath down, and stared down at the sand beneath her, at the spit and pre beaded on the white expanse, felt the cool breeze on the tears on her face. She had to fight to get the words out.

"Please, Tifereth!" She whimpered, barely a whisper. "Fuck me. I need it. Please."

"What was that?" Tifereth replied, grinning. Her hand came to stroke at her cock, keen and pointed ears twitching with glee at the words. "Louder."

"Please, Tifereth, fuck me!"

"Louder!"

"Please, Tifereth!" Bliss cried at the top of her lungs, practically a scream, fingers curling tight on the young blonde's hips, digging in against the unyielding muscle of her iliac furrows, throwing her head up to stare her in her cruel blue eyes. "Please fuck me! Please fuck my cunt! I'm not allowed to touch it myself today!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely!" Tifereth answered, with a laugh and a light slap across Bliss's cheek before shoving her down onto the sand without a moment's pity, ordering her to stay put as she paced around behind her and admired the view of her thick, soft ass on full display, her thick thighs slightly parted, her cunt glistening in the sun. Without ceremony, she dropped to her own knees behind her mother's beloved wife, and thrust deep into her cunt.

Bliss wept openly as she orgasmed on that first thrust into her, splashing her precious nectar in a great flood against the sands. Her walls danced spasmodic and eager around the fat uncut dick ramming into her, clinging to it, milking it. The pleasure surged through her, electrified her whole body. It was shameful, humiliating, and so, so, so good that it melted her like butter on the sand, made her left leg twitch and the right slacken, her body contort and shake. That tense queasiness uncoiled in her belly, propelling her to fresh orgasmic heights. The coarse sand rubbed against her tits as they rippled and shook with every painfully hard thrust into her cunt, but even if she'd wanted to raise herself up and spare them, her arms were jelly.

The tearful orgasm provided Maitreya with a chance to pause and rest inside Ariana's twitching asshole, all three of them looking over. Letalya smiled, knowing full well that for all the tears, the self-loathing, Bliss had grown to crave being used as a slut over the years while Ariana simply found the sight of her half-sister's nakedness rippling arousing, and Maitreya delighted in it, imagined herself in both Bliss and Tifereth's places. She was nearly entirely inside her mother's ass, delighting in the heat, the tightness, but nonetheless she slowed to let her muscles relax and slacken around the invader. Letalya wiggled down beneath Ariana, shifting under her until she found the right angle, coaxing the redheaded elf's legs up over her own -- no easy matter with an ass full of entirely too much dick -- and raising her own hips until her silken soft pubic hair tickled the elf's cunt. "There," she whispered to her wife. "Now when Mai fucks you, we can grind together."

Ariana's answer was a passionate kiss, tongue dancing with her wife's, interrupted by a soft, shuddering moan of exquisite pleasure as Maitreya began to move and Letalya joined her. The twin sensations of the oversized cock in her ass and of silken hair and velvety lips moving against her cunt turned her into a shivering little mess almost from the get-go, nearly as good as being stuffed in both holes, spiced by taboo and intimacy. Without conscious effort, her own hips rocked back against the thrusts into her, forward against her wife's cunt, and her eyes shut to focus solely on the almost overwhelming mixture of sensations, the aching sense of satisfaction, the growing urgency of her heartbeat.

The growing din roared in Hainora's ears. Moans, screams, sighs, grunts, and a myriad of other sounds of pleasure conspired against her, distracted her from keeping her focus. She abandoned the effort, and gave in to raw animalistic lust and pleasure with a growl of pleasure, battering Melos beneath her with powerful thrusts, smacking Nala's face with her strong, clenching cheeks. One final thrust saw her nearly bottom out inside her daughter's cunt before every muscle in her body tensed, blood roaring in her ears, as her orgasm surged through her. It was only through conscious effort that she was able to relax her hand and permit Melos to breathe as cum flooded into her depths, surging in great pulsing gouts, heightened by Nala's hand seizing her balls, keeping them from drawing up, making the muscles work all the harder.

Beneath her, Melos lay dazed. She ached inside from the force. The livid red marks on her throat might bruise. She'd lost count of her orgasms during the roughness, unable to find a break long enough between them to distinguish between one rolling flood of pleasure and pain and the next. She rarely broadcast them as clearly as the others, no great roars or screams or whimpering sighs -- just spasming walls, curling toes, tiny little gasps silenced by the hand at her throat. No instinctive screams to help her keep track. Even in her multi-orgasmic haze, with aftershocks running through her and a final smaller orgasm pulsing through her, she reached up to gently touch Hainora's cheek, smiling blearily up at her, and mouthed a silent "Thank you" as she knew was expected.

Nala waited patiently behind them, kissing softly along the giant blonde's balls and nuzzling her ass, until Hainora slid herself back and free of Melos to sprawl on her back. She didn't need to be told to what to do -- almost automatically, she followed and slid down onto her front to kiss and lick at the mess coating that frighteningly thick cock. It always hurt to be fucked with something so large, and just like Melos, she craved it, her inner masochist begging for the sweet pleasure of feeling like she might tear wide open. "Can I be next?" She murmured out, and noted with satisfaction the answer that came in the form of a pat to her head -- and a slap across her cheek.

Letalya spared only a brief glance to the movement before returning her attention to Ariana and Maitreya. Alone among the clusters, there's was a sensual dance rather than a frantic, needful fuck. Each thrust by Maitreya saw Ariana slide forward and grind her hairless elven pussy against Letalya's own, their soft bodies pressed tightly together. Her hands reached blindly as she leant in for another kiss, caressed over Ariana's smooth back before rising higher, catching her daughter's pillowy breast for a squeeze. Her orgasm was a long way off yet, but there was enough delight in the slow grind of their cunts and the feeling of her wife's weight atop her lush body that she was in no rush. For all her endless appetite for pleasure, Letalya always savoured the process, the build-up, just as much as the brief culmination itself.