Sun, Sand, Sex and Starshadows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The same could not be said of Tifereth, who gleamed with sweat from her exertion, thudding hard into Bliss. Each stroke in saw her hips slap hard against the curvy blonde's thick, juicy ass. The sight of it rippling only stirred her on, and she used her painfully rough grip at Bliss's hips for leverage, pulling her back on each stroke. Beneath her, eyes tightly shut against tears of pain and degraded joy, Bliss shuddered and writhed, working her hips back almost as greedily. Pain like this was never her favourite, but the combination of it and who was inflicting it made it intoxicating, almost as much as Hainora's rough hands or her single tail punishing her. The pace was too rough for her to cum again, but every heavy slap of Tifereth's hairless balls at her clit made her shudder and gasp.

She was, despite herself and her shame at it, disappointed when the muscular youth abruptly stopped, pulled out, and forced her over onto her back to straddle her, stroking at her own cock. Thick ropes of semen erupted from the tip, spraying over her face, mixing with her tears and her spit -- and without even realizing it, her hands slid between her legs to frantically masturbate, wallowing in her own degradation. She only realized her mistake when she opened her eyes again as the last droplets landed, and saw that her disobedience had not escaped notice. Hainora was glaring at her, with a spark of sadistic lust in her eye.

It was, Kayla noted with a silent sigh, about to become a long afternoon. The long-suffering slave, all but silent throughout proceedings, turned to the large basket she had brought with them and pre-emptively selected a heavy leather strap for the spanking. She plucked another bottle of lube -- real lube this time, not olive oil - from it while she was there. The sight of Bliss writhing as her ass reddened under the blows would inevitably invite more lust from all present save for Ariana, who like as not would quietly slip away with Letalya until it was over. Inevitably the lube would be needed for Tifereth's ass, or... Well, any of them really, save Hainora. The prospect of that spanking spelled an end to any hope of a swift resolution to the unfolding mess of carnality, and the slave mentally prepared herself for the long hours of denial to come. No one spared a thought for her arousal, even though she was soaking between her legs, throbbing. It was all in a day's work serving the Starshadows -- either they used her relentlessly or neglected her sex entirely, based on arbitrary whim. With one final preparatory sigh, she turned back to the orgy and waited to be of service for the long hours that followed.